The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Flotilla  (Read 19900 times)

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • This is for the record...
    • Awards
  • Species: Runite. You'll just call me human though.
  • Coloring: ...Im "White".
  • Height: 6 Foot.
  • Weight: With or without the gear?
  • Build: Tough. We Swordsmen are Built Strong.
Re: The Flotilla
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2010, 12:39:30 AM »
(ah, thanks gabag~)

That broke him out of his fantasizing trance as he heard his named called. "Hmm??? y-yes???" he looked around, reacting sub-consciously like he would on his ship, realizing an Admiral called him name. Oops. he had a mental... sweat drop... as the humans would best describe it, run down his face as he made his way up... good first impression Adelais! "m-my apologizes sir... i-its an honor admiral. he then gave his proper respects before the admiral, as he had the utmost respect for them.
Iannandru Bushido, Supreme Captain of the 9th Regiment, Soldier of 27th Battalion and Slayer of the doppelganger at your service.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2010, 01:51:53 AM »
"Adelais, so glad you could come, but please don't be so formal, we're all friends here. We're here for your last instruction and equipment check before you embark. Are you ready young one?"

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2010, 02:41:42 AM »
He looked over everyone before speaking... damn straight he was ready. Nodding, He whipped out his custom shotgun and gave it to the admiral for his inspection. Obviously, it was different then most with the matching green and black coloring... Obviously Quarian made too from the used materials, which was pretty good for their standards. It had a custom stock, two triggers (one reserved for a special feature.) and beyond the magazine fed thermal clips was a second switch for activating 'carnage', the 'yesterday' technology of shotguns. the right side had purposely had incorporated venting so thermal clips could be saved by a quicker cool down, given their already limited resources. the only real problem with this set up, was it was designed for a right handed quarian. other races could use it, but only if they where right handed, and it would be rather uncomfortable... and he hasn't worked out all the glitches yet...even a few all-nighters cant fix a gun entirely. "i-i've spent years and piles of scrap on that shotgun, constantly modifying and adjusting... i-its my pride and joy and most of my entire preparation process for my p-pilgrimage. T-the rest has gone i-into my shields...nothing special. M-my Pistol belonged to my father, an officer on the komari. H-he's put his confidence in this pistol, so i think i-ill be fine... i-i am however ready to receive my last instructions Si-uh...admiral."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 02:46:12 AM by Yugian »
Iannandru Bushido, Supreme Captain of the 9th Regiment, Soldier of 27th Battalion and Slayer of the doppelganger at your service.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2010, 01:31:19 AM »
"Well my boy, how would you like a refresher training course in the simulator. And Remember, calm down and relax, we're not judging you" The admiral said with a smile, forcibly patting the nervous youth on the back.

Adaran'Zeal vas Rayya was walking along the 'rooms' of each Quarian. He had been attending the festivities, but forgot his omni tool. Adaran never felt comfortable without it and he forgot it somewhere in this strech of hallway.. As he was walking down, he heard people talking within one of the rooms. He thought about talking to them, and decided to.

"Excuse me" he called out, outside the cloth 'door' "Have any of you seen my omni tool?"

He asked Orris and Ryia.

The marines tailing Taryn had lost their quarry. They decided to do a sweep of the area where they last saw her. To other Quarians, it would be a random patrol of marines, going about their appointed rounds.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2010, 01:43:34 AM »
Orris tilted his head while looking at the Quarian. "Omni, to-?" "Sorry Adaran, we havn't seen it, and don't have the time to look for it" Ryia quickly cut off Orris as she was now pulling him towards their ship. "S-somthing wrong Ry?" "I've only been back for an hour and I'm already missing being alone with you..." she muttered while dragging him along.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2010, 04:50:15 AM »
"Y-yes. i would like another run though the s-simulator please... a-and im trying admiral... i-im trying." He stood there as he got patted on the back... he could tell he meant well. he wasnt a person who was exactly comfortable with standing in front of a good chunk of people. "m-may i have another run down on how this all works...?"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »
"You may, follow me please" Beckoning to the young lad while walking off the stage. He waded through the crowd and pushed a button on the wall, raising the door to the simulation chamber.

"Just enter when your ready"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »
Nero followed silently to the simulator.  He was still just a face in the crowd, and had yet to be discovered. C'mon...just give me the opportunity...

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2010, 02:10:08 PM »
He nodded and followed him. During the walk and making sure to follow the admiral over there, he checked the thermal clip inside of his weapon... looked good. As his pistol was an older generation pistol. he wouldn't need to worry about ammo for it. Once the door rose, he looked over to him, nodded once again, and entered with the shotgun at the hip.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2010, 01:53:37 AM »
Criss crossing lines of energy danced across the Quarian who had entered the simulation chamber. It was scanning his body into the simulation. The boy felt a tingling sensation as it happened, then everything went dark in his vision.

When his vision came back, he was in what appeared to be a ruined city block or something close to it. the native wildlife scurried and scattered about as he arrived in the simulation, and a small series of 'clicks' echoed off the walls.

The Geth knew the boy was in the ruin.

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2010, 01:32:49 AM »
He was never really... 'combat' oriented to say, and was more good natured... it took him long enough a reason to justify himself to 'kill' (he called it 'disabling') synthetics... so this was going to be a pain... he sighed, trying to control himself as he watched as everything happened...

He looked around once vision returned, cocking the shotgun to get it ready, as the air was much colder compared to the sterile air back on the folitila. the one thing with simulations, they messed with your head... He heard the clicks, as he hit the side of his shotgun... carnage was ready for them, as he went prone, and stared at the wall... He'd use one of his number one downfalls on the ship to his advantage... he couldn't control his breathing though, and it was easy to tell he was nervous...

"comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon..."/color]

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2010, 01:59:10 AM »
A trio of Geth troopers, synthetic machines who appeared to have flashlights for faces emerged from the underbrush.

Alone a single Geth wouldn't be very smart, but due to their programming, the more that are in close proximity, the smarter they get.

These Geth began to work their way to cover, and one of them opened fire on the Quarian with it's Pulse Rifle.

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2010, 02:27:59 AM »
He had the advantage of the first shot, having the time to prepare, as he fired the carnage right at them, giving him the starting advantage... and, plus, destruction was always fun! the sinks on the right side of this shotgun steamed straight on out, as he cocked out the shotgun, ejecting the entirely spent part of the thermal clip... the only problem was, it took all of the 6 shots to fire the carnage, so it was good for certain situations and when you start out. and doing it near the end of the clip would most likely make the gun explode. his head was safety under cover, so he was fine when they fired the rifle... he wasn't going to hit them from this distance, so he pulled out his pistol that DIDNT require thermal clips, and blind fired... he wasn't gonna pop out when they had assault rifles, and he never got to learn how to deploy a combat drone properly due to shotgun research...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2010, 11:31:41 PM »
The Geth firing it's gun was sent sprawling backwards as it's shields collapsed, but at that moment it's comrades had flanked the Quarian and had opened fire.
A sniper clicked a little bit as it attempted to zero in on the head, there just wasn't a clear enough shot for a kill, maybe a wound, but not a kill.

This sniper was out for killshots only.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2010, 11:37:31 PM »
Orris started piloting the ship, the A.I. only hearable through the headset he wore. Beyond that, Ry had no idea what their situation on the ship was as Orris drove to one of the 'border' star-cruisers. Its already become my fault for what happened... hes probably angry with me. Ryia thought as she sat in her room, watching the other ships through the window.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel