The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Flotilla  (Read 19902 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: The Flotilla
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 12:14:14 AM »
Orris better be careful. If the Quarians found that A.I. of his, he'd be in a world of hurt. After all, their entire species was forced off their homeworld and their colonies by a couple of V.I's, which are basically just repressed A.Is.

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • This is for the record...
    • Awards
  • Species: Runite. You'll just call me human though.
  • Coloring: ...Im "White".
  • Height: 6 Foot.
  • Weight: With or without the gear?
  • Build: Tough. We Swordsmen are Built Strong.
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 11:51:30 PM »
with the pistol 'cooked' he sat and waited... things where looking up for him...untill he got a few shots to his shoulder, barely leaving shields intact... geth had flanked him, and he fell right for it. lamenting his stupidity, he obviously needed to get moving... the ruins would naturally have a few buildings barely intact. after a quick look around, cramping himself so he could still hide... the geth where going to definately have some pot shots when he stormed, but better then dying for sure in the hole he was in. with the beep indicating full shields, he had his building locked in his sights, shotgun out and gunned it as fast as he could, which was pretty fast given his lighter combat weight, only taking a shot if it was absolutely necessary. given if he made it, he would need to (and would) close the door and rely on more stealthy tactics.
Iannandru Bushido, Supreme Captain of the 9th Regiment, Soldier of 27th Battalion and Slayer of the doppelganger at your service.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2010, 12:30:54 AM »
(sorry for delay, Gabag's life caught up to him, Entaru you can kidnap Admiral man anytime)

The Geth Sniper zoomed his rifle in on the Quarian's head and prepared to pull the trigger, when one of the other geth fired a rocket launcher at the Quarian's position, causing the unstable terrain under it to lurch a bit and causing the shot to go wide.

The boy would've should've seen the shot, so the sniper decided to relocate.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 03:16:20 AM »
Nero saw his opportunity as the Admiral went into his private viewing room with a single guard.  He slipped silently into the room and saw the Admiral watching the simulation with the guard just behind him.  With a quick wave of his hand, the guard went rigid as the Stasis took effect on him.  He didn't have much time before the guard would be free again so he Pulled the Admiral to him and, before he could react, bashed him over the head with the butt of his rifle.  "Target captured.  Returning to docking bay."  Nero snuck out of the viewing room and bolted for the docking bay.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »
Taryn threw the helmet to her suit. Her anger was building. "That was such a stupid move!" She punched the wall facing the street so no one else heard it.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2010, 11:07:57 PM »
Orris couldn't seem to find a star cruiser other than the one they left, and he started turning back. "Well, unless you know a place, we have to go back..." Ry only gave a heartfelt sigh as she went over to the equipment rack, getting a few concealable weapons before letting Orris dock again. "If things get crazy, I want this ship ready to dive out of the Flotilla as soon as I get back on, understood?" she said on her comm-link to Orris. "Knowing you, I won't even have to wait a minute, but I'll keep her ready for take-off..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2010, 12:48:17 AM »
A small freighter docked with the Rayya. To a normal member of the Flotilla it was just another passenger transport. They were right, at least partially.
It's pilot radioed a special code to the Cerberus operative who had the mark and awaited his arrival.

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2010, 01:28:04 AM »
Nero nodded to no-one in paticular as he received the code and Charged through the crowd at high speeds.  He arrived at the dock, unmolested, and boarded the freighter.  "Primary objective completed.  Let's get back to base."

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • This is for the record...
    • Awards
  • Species: Runite. You'll just call me human though.
  • Coloring: ...Im "White".
  • Height: 6 Foot.
  • Weight: With or without the gear?
  • Build: Tough. We Swordsmen are Built Strong.
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2010, 01:34:06 AM »
(Apologize as well. Own life has been on a streamline sense i have finals... -.-)

As the rocket went, he rolled into a safer location... if a bit more open to the sky. he rolled out the back door, as he noticed the bolt fading away that he heard when the rocket fired, as saw a sniper... This REALLY wasn't his strong point, being a marine... he fired his pistol at the sniper as he ran for a more stable cover... now that he knew a sniper was on the loose, his already apparent fears where going to get worse. he needed some more firepower, or to get closer... he had to make sure he avoided buildings now, as a demolition crew would end his life VERY quickly... the enemy has rifles, rockets and more then likely, a few snipers... all they needed was a mech or something and that would just MAKE HIS DA-oh god dang it. he had no wood to knock on.
Iannandru Bushido, Supreme Captain of the 9th Regiment, Soldier of 27th Battalion and Slayer of the doppelganger at your service.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2010, 01:37:17 AM »
Nero nodded to no-one in paticular as he received the code and Charged through the crowd at high speeds.  He arrived at the dock, unmolested, and boarded the freighter.  "Primary objective completed.  Let's get back to base."

"Negative operative, we need more Quarians to fulfill the mission quota and if possible extract the other operatives. The dossier of one is being uploaded now. Apparently she was the one trying to get the Admiral's attention so much" Responded a Cerberus marine who was busy tugging the knocked out Admiral onto the ship.

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2010, 02:16:06 AM »
"What?  Why is she so important?"  Nero was infuriated at the idea of having to grab another Quarian, but he knew his place and quickly regained his composure. "Nevermind...any ideas on where she went?  She disappeared after the incident."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2010, 02:36:58 AM »
"She's important because if discovered, our whole operation is ruined.  Last sighting is in the residential quarter of the Rayya."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2010, 01:14:34 AM »
Ryn sat on the couch and let out a deep sigh. "I'm so done." She said aloud to herself. "I'm going home..."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2010, 01:28:43 AM »
"Ryn? This is Kilo Two Three. I got another operative here who has found one of the packages, I repeat one package is found, we're sending him back on the Rayya to find you so you can get the rest of the packages. What's your location?" A Cerberus mission controller asked Ryn over the radio.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2010, 02:07:08 AM »
Ryn hit her tracking device after she had turned it off. "That should help." She sat back down on the couch and growled in frustration.