The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Flotilla  (Read 19898 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Flotilla
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2010, 05:47:24 PM »
Orris seriously doubted there would be that many humans left since the ship the just took could only take a few more than those that had been killed. "Um, how about you just stay where you are and I search your ship for any stow-aways, unless you had a problem similar to those whom shall now forever kiss the dirt." Orris kept his rifle out, waiting for someone to make themself visible.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »
Nero snarled and threw his voice again.  "The ship's cargo is classified.  Searching it would be punishable by death.  This is your last warning!  Go back to your ship!"  The last sentence had the force of a Krogan's punch as he glared at the Taurian from his hiding place.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2010, 05:57:33 PM »
"I believe you just killed the people who would have punished me; so I'll just go take a look, I promise not to touch your 'dirty pictures'..." Orris moved himself and the crate he was leaning against, towards the entrance of the ship he planned to search.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »
"Wrong answer, alien."  With a sudden burst of energy, Nero all but flew into Orris as he Heavy Charged into him, knocking him away from the ship.  The world around Nero seemed to slow down as his senses increased after the collision.

((Sorry but that attack doesn't miss as far as I know))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:37:06 PM by Entaru »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2010, 07:34:34 PM »
Orris felt pain spread like acid through his blood after the collision, and fought his body's urge to yell in pain as he turned onto his back and unloaded a concussive shot at the fake Quarian. Freaking biotics, why can't they just leave the laws of physics alone?!

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2010, 07:42:32 PM »
Nero barely got out of the way of the concussive round as he strafed around Orris.  Thank God for the speed boost.  He skidded to a halt, so that Orris was between him and the edge of the dock.  "Last chance alien!  Leave or die!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »
Orris smiled as he pointed at the human with his rifle as the incendiary round was loaded."Did you forget whos holding the gun here?" he said before firing the incendiary round and then could only hope for the concussive round to be re-made before the Human got back up as he got away from the edge of the dock.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:53:09 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2010, 07:48:38 PM »
((Nero's not standing close enough to you for you to do that))

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2010, 07:57:08 PM »
((Nero's not standing close enough to you for you to do that))
((true, but I'm still getting a hit on you...))

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2010, 08:01:16 PM »
((Fair enough))

Nero used a Master Throw as the incendiary round smashed into his shield, sending a pile of crates flying off the edge of the dock.  The upper half of his envirosuit caught fire and Nero was forced to rip it off of him.  Now his face and upper torso were exposed, revealing a heavily scarred face.  "Hold still!"  Nero attempted to Lift Orris, to keep him still.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2010, 08:06:38 PM »
Orris was actually enjoying having a human with biotics throw a fit at him."No, I don't like ugly male humans!!" he yelled in fake terror as he fired two rounds before the concussive slipped into the chamber. But, the 'lift' took effect and he felt completely weightless, forcing him to stay his trigger finger while trying to keep himself as hard to hit as possible.

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2010, 11:47:28 PM »
Nero smiled as he looked up at the floating Orris.  "Ugly huh?  Well at least I'll look better than you when you go splat about 20 decks below.  Good-bye, alien."  Nero aimed and fired off another Master Throw, sending Orris carreening through the air and off the docks.

((Sorry Chrono, but Nero is one of those characters that only loses REALLY important battles.  Anything minor like this is below him.  I don't want to kill Orris, I just want him out of the way for now.))

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2010, 12:29:08 AM »
Orris gritted his jaw as he flung his gun around to point at his back, and thanked himself for wearing body armor as he sacrificed his gun to keep himself from plummeting to his demise. "Ryn, get in the ship now... as soon as I get on, get onto the turret controls" He heard a scream of joy in his earpiece before making a run for his ship. The fight wasn't over until either the Human died, he died, or he failed to keep a bead on him. The last two could only happen if there was no way of the first one happening since he didn't plan to die with the Human.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:36:37 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2010, 12:36:11 AM »
Nero looked back toward the disposal unit exit and signalled to Ryn.  "C'mon, looks like this mission's a bust.  We need to get out of here before the entire ship shows up."  He grimaced as he said it realizing that for the first time since he joined Cerberus that he would leave a mission incomplete.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2010, 01:03:03 AM »
The radios of the dead Quarians were buzzing with activity, there was no response from the Marines down in Cargo.

"Ok, send a team down to the Hanger Bay, take the engineer kid in case you need to get past any bulkheads. Those marines wouldn't respond without a good reason. Find that out" Said the marine Commander, pointing to a team of troops and the engineer (yugian)