The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209374 times)

Offline Lethrasherhuskeh

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Huskeh.Glasses.SWAG.
  • Species: Huskeh
  • Coloring: White with shades of grey
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: is the Husky Rockstar Overlord
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #1860 on: October 17, 2013, 07:12:10 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you two meet up soon :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Rank: Ghost. Systems: Online. Now you see me, now you don't  >:)
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Add me on le facebook! =D
https://www.facebook.com/ThrasherBlades
Line Messenger ID: lehuskeh. Let's chat! :3

Journal: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=22605.msg1013192#new

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1861 on: October 18, 2013, 02:41:21 AM »
Oh. Guess what we found out today? He has to work for TWELVE HOURS on Saturday. TWELVE HOURS! WHAT THE HELL. SERIOUSLY. I swear to whateverthehell is out there that his company is just trying to milk dry all the work he was willing to put in. He seems to be the only competent guy there and the qualifications are way too high to hire necessary people. Maybe if they temporarily lowered the qualifications just a tad so they can get some staff until better people come in, they wouldn't have to overwork the good guys. They need to have a life, for fucks sake. And not to mention my mate is having medical trouble. Come on!

Offline BakaFawkes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • It's not personal text if you can read it!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Dark Fulvous, Reddish hair
  • Height: My height (How tall am I anyway?)
  • Weight: Same as me (still unknown, maybe 160-ish)
  • Build: Average, but nimble, naturally fit.
  • Currently: Totally stressin'
« Reply #1862 on: October 18, 2013, 07:23:11 AM »
Well if it was meant to be, it would happen. So, it just wasn't supposed to happen. Just let it go, holding onto that frustration won't do anything. Just keep trying until you get the chance.  :)
You don't have to be great to start, you only have to start to be great.

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #1863 on: October 18, 2013, 02:51:49 PM »
My friend expects us to pay him $300 for his truck after we just paid him $600 to get it out of the tow yard.

After we told him we have no money from the $600 plus rent and everything else. He should've thought twice before getting a nice new Dodge Charger after *his* old car failed on us and made us crash >.>

Offline Georgisaur

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 5"11
« Reply #1864 on: October 18, 2013, 03:29:47 PM »
I am //so// annoyed at myself! I haven't smoked all week, but I caved in today and had one. Why is quitting so hard? :(

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #1865 on: October 18, 2013, 04:15:22 PM »
"Hmm I'm going to need this bit of text later, (copies and pastes it into notepad)"

*5 minutes later*

the text is no where to be found.

God damn it.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline BakaFawkes

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1866 on: November 02, 2013, 07:46:51 AM »
America might as well flush itself down the toilet. There's not a darn thing right with us, and I think we deserve what China's doing to us. The government is run by total idiots, and pretty soon we're gonna get stomped like the French in World War II. Our government is still the best in the world, (sorry foreigners reading this), it's just that faker we have in the presidential spot.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1867 on: November 02, 2013, 08:19:17 AM »
America might as well flush itself down the toilet. There's not a darn thing right with us, and I think we deserve what China's doing to us. The government is run by total idiots, and pretty soon we're gonna get stomped like the French in World War II. Our government is still the best in the world, (sorry foreigners reading this), it's just that faker we have in the presidential spot.

Oh come on, the president doesn't control everything in the government. The entire system is screwed up from the bottom up. I'd blame the lobbyists and greedy senators and whatnot, if anything. The more you pay, the more you influence how the country is run. It's screwed up.

While we're on it, I am SICK of people going "OBAMA OMG THE PRESIDENT IT HIS FAULT OMG HE DID IT HES HORRIBLE OMG". I admit that he's not that great of a president, but are you really gonna blame all the corruption on that one guy? The government has been corrupt for MANY years! Nothing will change if we just blame a single guy who really has barely done anything to cause all the country's problems. That's called scapegoating, my friend.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 08:25:14 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline BakaFawkes

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1868 on: November 02, 2013, 08:29:27 AM »
No, I'm not going to blame him for it all, but I can blame him for many things. Do you watch the news, have you ever? Do you have any friends in Israel right now that are devastated by Obama's tattle tale snitching on their attacks. He's shaking hands with the enemy of our most important allies, LITERALLY. His Obamacare failed before it could get out of the starting gate, because he thought... well, his wife anyway, that they should hook up some of his cronies to go ahead and fail at such a simple task. They'd already screwed it up for Canada, now they came and did it again. No, I don't blame Obama for it all, but he could at least act like an honorable president from time to time. You might need to go read up on your Executives and what they're supposed to represent. Our forefathers would be ashamed to see what we've become.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1869 on: November 02, 2013, 08:42:18 AM »
You think I don't pay attention to things that go on? Do you not realize what you said in your first post there? Please reread what you said so you know what I was talking about. I already said he's a bad president. What I'm saying is that the corruption isn't because of him. Clearly the government we have is better than a lot of countries, but to say that it's the best in the world is... laughable. I'm just saying don't put the blame on a single asshole, because our congress of baboons and plenty of more jumbled crap have made our government a hellhole of what it used to be.

Offline BakaFawkes

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1870 on: November 02, 2013, 08:52:00 AM »
Regardless of what our clowns are doing in office, there is not a better country than ours, no matter what. Call us bullies, call us ignorant. There are other nations that are mirrored directly off of what we have here. Honestly, I do believe I'm arguing the same point you are, and this thread is officially a jumbled mess  XD

BUT, the SYSTEM is as darn near perfect as humanity can get it, it's those idiots in congress that mess it up. We are the leaders of this planet, regardless of debt or disorder, Go U.S.A!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1871 on: November 02, 2013, 09:04:21 AM »
I love my country to a point, but there's no way I can say that "no matter what" our country is the best. That's just begging for obliviousness to abuse.

Another rant, gotta wait yet another friggen week to find out if my mate got that one-in-a-million chance for a free Saturday so he can drive up here. Once we get that chance, I am no longer staying there for a couple months. I am staying there as long as I possibly can. Maybe even stay there for good if I can get everything set to go.

Offline BakaFawkes

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1872 on: November 02, 2013, 09:25:47 AM »
I hope everything works out for you. Look at it this way, at least you have somebody...

Offline Maine

• Eager Elephant
  • Cheers, big ears!
    • Awards
  • Species: Hare
  • Coloring: Navy blue.
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 64kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: NOTHING. <w<
« Reply #1873 on: November 06, 2013, 12:05:48 PM »
Every listened to someone cough so much it made you want to vomit?
I have. I'm not going to recommend it.
  • Avatar by: The lovely (and talented) Nobi! <3

Offline Subject Sigma

• Avid Aardvark
  • Happy days to you.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret Antrho
  • Coloring: Sable
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 173 lbs
  • Build: Lean and slim, yet extremely muscular and strong.
  • Currently: Happy and excited for tommorrow!
« Reply #1874 on: November 06, 2013, 02:23:28 PM »

Whats wrong with Obams (Disclaimer i am not a politician and not up to date with current politics)

Post Merge: November 06, 2013, 02:25:47 PM
Also right now America's (among others) has so much political corruption its a wonder that we dont see politicians with chaos stars on them
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 02:25:47 PM by Subject Sigma, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Subject 1v02P_Σ AKA Sigma uses FCPM (Foundation of the Conservation and Protection of Mankind) Special Operations RIG.

The FCPM GEO Ops RIG provides user survivability and lethality, it's made out of an advanced nano weave which can come together to make a sort of shell. This temporary armor bonus has the ability to stop heavy caliber machine gun shells. Another one of the suit's main features is it's ability to let the user breathe underwater by using a rebreather as well as its ability to become air tight to allow users to survive in vacuums and hazardous areas. The suit additionally has a cloaking ability which gives the user a temporary cloak. It also has the ability to double user strength as the user wills it.