The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209335 times)

Offline Jennifer Ambrosia

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Vaalsark
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3720 on: September 04, 2015, 02:49:40 PM »
My boyfriend and i may end up being homeless by the end of the month. The person we are living with is running low on money and cannot support the both of us, so unless the gov starts paying him by then, we will most likely end up on the streets.

damn that sucks... looks like it's getting tough everywhere. my dad barely gets enough pay to keep us afloat.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #3721 on: September 08, 2015, 01:33:59 AM »
I am so beyond **censor** done with people and their shit today. People assume way too much and then treat it like a fact. The stress of the number of people doing this is getting to me, and I think this trip I'm taking (to actually, you know, start my **censor** life finally after every plan I've had was thrown away because someone who was supporting me at the time assumed they had a better plan) will do me good. Get me away from all this melodramatic crap.

Even I have my limits on people acting like their way is the undeniable truth.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #3722 on: September 08, 2015, 11:21:37 PM »
I like to think of it this way: everyone is as dumb as a bag of rocks but you happen to be smart. This gives you an advantage in life. It's almost sad, you'll succeed while everyone else won't even have a clue what "success" is.
Oh woof

Offline Aldebar

• Avid Aardvark
  • Shag Carpet
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: Bovine (Yak/Bison)
  • Coloring: Blacks, dark browns, white outline around ice blue eyes.
  • Height: 7'6"
  • Build: Stocky, a bit thick
  • Currently: Staying strong.
« Reply #3723 on: September 10, 2015, 01:35:46 AM »
I hate small talk. I have a profile that explains who I am, what I'm interested, and a basic rundown about myself, but most people who contact me through said profile immediately start asking me questions about my hobbies/interests that I've already answered both in my profile and for other people who apparently haven't read said profile.

It's also just hard to find good conversations in general, especially with my shoddy social skills.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #3724 on: September 13, 2015, 12:22:03 PM »
bloody stupid people on you tube saying they will trust their life's to a bag filled with carbon monoxide and not something that you have to let go off and have your head near to have it do damage

Admittedly not as macho, air jacks are safer, easier to use, less dangerous.

Lets retype this properly shall we.

Air jacks CAN be safer, kind of easier to use as you show, MORE dangerous because they are FILLED by carbon monoxide and other things from the process of combustion.

summery of rant: people who lie to those watching about something that can and will kill you
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #3725 on: September 13, 2015, 02:21:24 PM »
Can the Australian dollar get any more low, seriously, i am moving away from aus and heading somewhere more economically friendly.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #3726 on: September 13, 2015, 02:24:13 PM »
Another really nasty migraine attack. Nothing stays down, painkillers won't help and I don't even feel like myself anymore.
These really bad ones have become more frequent lately as well, and that's also kinda worrying.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3727 on: September 13, 2015, 02:51:45 PM »
Oh Cheza, I think you need to see the doctor.  Worried fox is worried :(

OT: I miss my dog :'(

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #3728 on: September 13, 2015, 07:52:06 PM »
I don't feel any urge to do anything today. It's not depression, nor laziness, but a mixture of both, even over activities I love doing.

Also, from a month I don't feel any enjoyment from playing video games and stopped actually playing them. Only exception is Hearthstone and when I'm REALLY bored.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3729 on: September 13, 2015, 09:47:26 PM »
My legs hurt lucky it's cooled down, I have to wear a back brace which is annoying. I hate getting up since my eyesight gets weird and I'm very light headed and have to hold or lean on something for a minute. I've been drinking A LOT of water since my mom noticed I barely drank anything and it may have been the problem. However I still feel horrible, my doctors all say I'm fine and its pissing me off. I go Check what's wrong, my parents pay an lose money since I'm 'Fine'. Lately my stomach has been sensitive making me have cramps to some foods I eat.
To top that off my parents continue to fight. My dads using money to buy love from us, my mom is thinking about buying a separate house with my big sister, having us make the decisions of staying with whoever (though it will be in the same area). I'm pretty sure there may be a divorce or something since they can never be happy.
I'm tired of everything and can't think straight. Don't you all wish you can run away from reality.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:19:10 PM by Zaida »

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3730 on: September 14, 2015, 05:41:49 AM »
I've been put in a lose-lose situation that, for once, I feel I did nothing to deserve. Normally, I can come up with an explanation like "I should've x" or "I didn't x", but this time it's just not fair.

I'm getting really tired of being screwed over by people who claim to care about me. Seems like there's only one left actually on my side.

Offline snappyturtle

• Vibrating Furby
  • The lovely mossyback named Galatea
    • Awards
  • Species: common snapping turtle
  • Coloring: hypomelanistic
  • Height: 16 inches at the carapace
  • Weight: 25lbs
  • Build: rather small
  • Currently: coming out of my shell...slowly.
« Reply #3731 on: September 14, 2015, 06:50:20 AM »
I helped with a wedding and as a reward my child got sick on the food they INSISTED on serving. She's been puking all night. I fed her beforehand and told her to not eat the gross food (that I told them not to serve!!!), my husband let her eat it and now she's sick. I can't control the tide of unimaginable stupidity that surrounds me...I turn my back for one moment and stupid happens.  These people are like trying to round up a flock of ducks by hand!

Now my little girl is asleep so I can rant.
Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell.
Bill Copeland

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3732 on: September 15, 2015, 02:51:26 AM »
Also not to mention my mom is no better. She looks at like I would do drugs, hang out with 'bad' people (and for those that don't know me I'm a complete freak at school with barely any friends). I have one friend outside school my mom never trusts, she always tells me before I leave don't do this don't do that. She's always yelling at me, along with my siblings blaming me for everything making me face consequences like always. I'm never happy at my house. Both my father and mother and no good, it's funny they still live together when their love died years ago and they grow hatred for eachother. If they do divorce, good. At least I'll be away from one. And yes sometimes we will have good times and I treat them with respect and love them. my dads never home since work and my mom stays home depressed but when they are in the same house it's either calm or they begin to argue, but now I sit in my room or leave the house to get away when this happens. I just want to hurry and grow up and leave them behind I can't handle this drama anymore and it's pissing me off. This forum is the only thing that keeps me together. Besides even my other family members don't care, but always expect so much from us. I have a horrible family and wouldn't mind leaving them behind once I'm out of the house.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:59:47 AM by Zaida »

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #3733 on: September 15, 2015, 12:55:40 PM »
Yeah most of my friends are on here to. In fact my best friend is on here. The thing that really grinds my gears is when somebody talks about their irl friends as if the friends on here are a rp or something. I mean seriously, cause we know each other on a internet forum are we not real friends. Ill probably never meet my best friend in person, since hes acrossed the pond as I believe the saying is  XD anyways rant over
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline shawcked86

• Avid Aardvark
  • Honest but if you lie to me, i WILL CHANGE.
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/cougar hybrid
  • Coloring: black and brown
  • Height: 6'8
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: slightly curvy
  • Currently: Enjoying my time here
« Reply #3734 on: September 15, 2015, 03:56:16 PM »
I make a good amount of money at the job that I have but found put that there is less than a high school kids pocket money in my account. I free led and then I looked at the receipts and found that ingot over charged at big lots for a bed that I didn't evem  buy.
 They took 600 bucks and only gave me back 280 of it, without telling me. I thought I have been smart going to them only to find I got taken of money that  was mine. I am not trustng that store or chain again.
much wicked dreams