The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 212781 times)

Offline Traum

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Tickle me!
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4005 on: October 23, 2015, 09:37:26 PM »
Ok let's not go into a long discussion here, but I'm going to add just one more thing if you don't mind. Your goodness comes out of your humanity not morality.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4006 on: October 23, 2015, 09:44:36 PM »
That's cute.

Anyways, It's a definite. I'm going to have to take the budgies to the vet. Something tells me, they aren't supposed to be able to hook their claws (talons) under their beaks to tug at them.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #4007 on: October 23, 2015, 10:44:31 PM »
 Your goodness comes out of your humanity not morality.

That doesn't make sense in the slightest.

Offline Traum

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4008 on: October 23, 2015, 10:50:23 PM »
George, we were suppose to end this!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #4009 on: October 23, 2015, 10:51:33 PM »
Yes, it is best to end it. Thank you.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #4010 on: October 23, 2015, 11:13:50 PM »
the course providers are so screwed for a course

hey you need this laptop that we know is second hand and will die but if you dont you need to get something of the same spec that will cost you 1500 causing you to take out a loan and not be able to eat for the next 4 months while you save for it

after the call i had thats pissed me right off

oh ontop of that laptop you will need to pay us 100 dollers to enter thats non refundable and you need a 180 dollar docking station for the laptop
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #4011 on: October 24, 2015, 01:44:52 AM »
I broke my ankle because of my mom.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #4012 on: October 24, 2015, 04:55:19 PM »
South Africa lost vs NZ in the semi

GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4013 on: October 25, 2015, 12:46:41 AM »
I misheard the time that my father said he was going to wake me up at tomorrow and now he's not waking me up at all, meaning that I might not be able to be ready in time to get to the thing I do every 4th Sunday. He said I was "giving him attitude" when I just misheard the time....

I really hate myself sometimes.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4014 on: October 25, 2015, 06:20:25 AM »
My little sister decides to be a dick like always. I was laying on the couch and she decides to roll onto where my legs are a saying mom was going me to lay on the other side and she could sit there with a rude tone. Me having bonecyst my legs are hurting like hell and I've been working at he haunted house and had to sit get up repeating this cycle over again, so I tell her to stop and not doing so I tell my mom.
Now she cries to our mom all the damn time and gets me introuble... Anyways my mom just says for us to both calm down, and I am calm as my sister is crying her eyes off and screaming. She then goes in the other room saying I have no heart, I'm a baby, my legs are retarded. And begins to mock me 'oh my legs, I need to lay down' and yea it hurts me... I never asked to feel pain in my bones where I need to stop and lay down so I can stretch. My sister and brother make fun of me for having this issue along with when I slightly slouch since I have just a bit of scoliosis and tend to yell out to stand straight in public getting people's attention to stare at me.
At least I didn't get introuble, she did all the work to get herself grounded. I hate my siblings most of the time, they're assholes... ~_~

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4015 on: October 25, 2015, 11:24:33 AM »
Dang, Zaida. It does sound like your siblings are total d**ks. I mean to mock you in public because of physical injury/ problem. That's just messed up. My brother does the same thing to me. He'll pick a fight essentially, so I defend myself. He usually ends saying something like, "at least I'm not fat." It's really annoying, and a lot of times I'm the one who gets in trouble. I do love my brother though. No doubt about that.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4016 on: October 25, 2015, 11:30:10 AM »
Oh my god, I thought I was the only one. I'm to the point where I totally hate my sister. She's a spoiled little bitch, but luckily she rarely gets away with it. Like... She'll say something and keep saying it until I have to hit her ass in order to make her stop. I told her once she turned old enough, I'd just start hitting her. She didn't believe me XD And when it happens, my mom's just like "Well... She told you."

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4017 on: October 25, 2015, 11:34:23 AM »
Haha. Well my brother will say something mean or be smartass to Mom, and all slap the shit out of the bad of his head. Or I'll grab him by the back of the neck, and say, "talk to Mom like that again." I mean it pisses me off when he does that.

Offline Traum

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4018 on: October 25, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »
Good thing I absolutely love my sister

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4019 on: October 25, 2015, 11:44:36 AM »
It's not like we don't love them. It's just the shit they do that we **censor** hate.