The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209256 times)

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #7050 on: August 19, 2017, 07:25:11 PM »
after, days, and days, of paperwork, juristical requests, permit requests, wrestling with passport photo compliancy matrixes, international shipping fees, import costs, costums compliancy, can I now, finally have my airsoft gear?

(Tax service departement)

DAMMIT!

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #7051 on: August 20, 2017, 08:40:00 AM »
Between the shit show of people not wanting to do their damn jobs and taking 30 minute breaks every 10 minutes and not getting any food to eat then falling and possibly blowing my knee out its been a fun night. Oh and of course when I get home and take my socks off I find out I apparently sliced my toe open when I fell
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #7052 on: August 20, 2017, 05:25:34 PM »
Due to the incident yesterday my license to operate on museumtrains is revoked

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #7053 on: August 20, 2017, 06:53:58 PM »
everything sucks to an infinite degree.
Sleep is nice but sleep is expensive

Offline Solomon the Solitary

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Subtle but bold.
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinese/Western Dragon Hybrid.
  • Coloring: Night black with a royal purple underbelly.
  • Height: Over 7'8.
  • Weight: 300-365 pounds.
  • Build: Muscular build and a fairly curvy body.
  • Currently: Feeling confident.
« Reply #7054 on: August 21, 2017, 08:27:55 PM »
I have to type an essay, finish active reading notes for 1984, print out over 10+ papers and then bring them on the first day of school to show my English teacher. Celestia kill me, please.

Also, school starts on the 23rd of this month. Highschool sophomore.

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #7055 on: August 21, 2017, 08:40:55 PM »
My friend got a good view of today's solar eclipse, wish I could have. Was right in the middle of it.
We only got to about 95% coverage before it passed, and worst of all I was at work couldn't even get a glimpse of it, had been waiting for many years

Maybe I gets better luck on the next predicted one in 2024
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #7056 on: August 22, 2017, 02:53:41 AM »
I texted an old good friend yesterday for the first time in several months but he hasn't responded in over 24 hours. I dunno if it's because his number changed or if something bad is involved, such as if he's purposely ignoring me because I'm friggen terrible. TBH that paranoia is a massive part of what put us on shaky ground years back and I haven't had a chance to talk with him much afterward. I'm sane enough nowadays to know to keep relatively calm when I get such thoughts, but I'm not sure if he understands that (and I wouldn't blame him, for as I said, haven't talked much). I want to get back on proper friend terms with him instead of this "hi-bye" thing we've been doing since "the incident", and now that I'm doing much better overall and can actually do so, I want to make up for the mistakes I made. I have the urge to text again or call to at least make sure he's okay, but I know that could potentially make it worse. I suppose I should just wait a bit longer, and if he never responds, I'll have to move on the best I can.

Offline Whisko

• Avid Aardvark
  • Genetically Altered Militant Eradication Regiment
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • De_son_genre Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Albino Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Dull silver fur with red running down my lower jaw to tail.
  • Height: 1" 7' (5" 7')
  • Weight: 20 lbs (120 lbs)
  • Build: Fur is more silk like (more stealthy) and shorter.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Living, breathing, and currently thinking...
« Reply #7057 on: August 22, 2017, 05:04:34 AM »
Hello, i'm new here (to the forum not to the fandom) and I saw this.  I yelled a bit on DA, so imma yell a bit here. But why the heck do people feel like yelling at furries for being yiff loving freaks? First off, not all furries are basic furs, secondly, all my art is CLEAN, even the dirtiest of art I favourite is not yiff. And just because I dislike ranting to random people I don't know, I am going to speed this along. I have been poked at and prodded, but who hears furry and thinks yiff, the furry or you (the advocate), yeah... that's right... Alright, that is all... I think... if anyone has people insulting them say so, and if people insult your fursona, screw then, their persona probably sucks.
I am an incomprehensible and needlessly complex soul and mind within an elaborate and intricate body. It's really quite simple, isn't it?

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #7058 on: August 23, 2017, 04:23:03 PM »
I know the feeling, Citr. Most of the time when I greet people, depending on the situation, I just do a head-bow kind of thing or raise/wave my hand. That seems to work fine.
Sometimes people don't even like greetings, apparently. Once I said a casual "hi" to someone I was about to walk past and they gave me a look like I was going to stab them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 04:25:04 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #7059 on: August 23, 2017, 04:42:40 PM »
Man... I just want to see my girlfriend. It's been three weeks. And today is supposed to be the day I see her. [What happened to the other three weeks? Essentially our work schedules are really weird and we can meet once a week and simetimes twice. Well week one last second without talking to me my job decided to do the old switcheroo and make the day I get to see her the day I work. Week two my mother promises that we'll back in time. Two hours later and we end up in this explosive argument and I wound up crying out of my frustration. I can't go to my girlfriend's house like that! Week three my girlfriend and her mother get into an argument. Today? Well. The bus I take that comes by my house every five minutes decided that today was the day it won't come until litterally the bus I take in the next town comes. Then once I arrived at that town. I planned to take two more buses in order to get to her house. The first bus came on time and dropped me off at this bus terminal. Been stuck here for fourth minutes! What happened to the bus? I dunno? It just up and dissapeared! And I'm sure I'I'm at the right stop because it litterally said on the intercom that bus number will appear in five minutes. Well 35 minutes later I'm still here. Is it too much to ask that a guy wants to see his gf?  [Insert markiplier angry screech.]
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Whisko

• Avid Aardvark
  • Genetically Altered Militant Eradication Regiment
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • De_son_genre Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Albino Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Dull silver fur with red running down my lower jaw to tail.
  • Height: 1" 7' (5" 7')
  • Weight: 20 lbs (120 lbs)
  • Build: Fur is more silk like (more stealthy) and shorter.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Living, breathing, and currently thinking...
« Reply #7060 on: August 23, 2017, 08:38:06 PM »
I am currently writing a book called Poetic, and I took hours of my time to research (The book takes place in Andromeda) and hours to write the Notes, lucky me I saved the book... but the computer shut down and I didn't save the notes... AHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am an incomprehensible and needlessly complex soul and mind within an elaborate and intricate body. It's really quite simple, isn't it?

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #7061 on: August 24, 2017, 05:45:38 PM »
The Brussels public transit company recieved a warning from OCAD (intelligence service) that there could be a potential terrorist attack in the near future on one of their lines.
Same warning on other major transitnetworks in Europe, but Brussels seems to be on high alert   :/

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #7062 on: August 27, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »
wow i feel horrible
whats the point in anything weeee

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #7063 on: August 29, 2017, 02:50:09 AM »
Someone left the cage door open and two of my canaries escaped. Farewell Fawkes and Mango.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #7064 on: August 29, 2017, 05:47:57 PM »
Weeeee! The battery charger I ordered arrived!

It comes with a UK plug, and doesn't have the cords that fit my battery, soo it's litterally useless to me!

Happy times!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 05:50:12 PM by A brisky little challenger »