The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209456 times)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3765 on: September 22, 2015, 08:38:39 PM »
If you can make a stick figure that looks like a stick figure you're doing better than me lol
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #3766 on: September 22, 2015, 08:39:12 PM »
You can always try art classes as well
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #3767 on: September 22, 2015, 10:01:59 PM »
My boyfriend left me over me having a cold sore (which I have gotten since I was a child. He knew this before I got with him.) He made me feel like I was disgusting and not fit to be anyone's partner and I went to drop off his things at his house and his brothers care taker, who I am friends with stopped me to talk, and I broke down crying which I was trying to hold in because he opened the door at first. I'm so embarrassed and I can't stop crying because no matter what I still feel like a piece of shit about it. Its my fault.. I shouldn't have been born..
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Sarani123

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: A lil' Ram.
  • Coloring: Cream colored fur, dyed with and orange gradient to the tips of her fingers, hair, and tail.
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 140 pounds
  • Build: Slightly chubby build, more hourglass.
  • Currently: Procrastinating. eue
« Reply #3768 on: September 23, 2015, 12:57:45 AM »
My boyfriend left me over me having a cold sore (which I have gotten since I was a child. He knew this before I got with him.) He made me feel like I was disgusting and not fit to be anyone's partner and I went to drop off his things at his house and his brothers care taker, who I am friends with stopped me to talk, and I broke down crying which I was trying to hold in because he opened the door at first. I'm so embarrassed and I can't stop crying because no matter what I still feel like a piece of shit about it. Its my fault.. I shouldn't have been born..

My gosh... he's a douche. Don't waste your feelings on a person that's as shallow to break up with someone for a cold sore. *Hugs*
"A few extra hours of warmth and sunshine won't make a difference when weighed against the unrelenting cruelty of our existence."- Emo groundhog after watching Mr. Robot on Groundhog Day, 2017

Offline Aldebar

• Avid Aardvark
  • Shag Carpet
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: Bovine (Yak/Bison)
  • Coloring: Blacks, dark browns, white outline around ice blue eyes.
  • Height: 7'6"
  • Build: Stocky, a bit thick
  • Currently: Staying strong.
« Reply #3769 on: September 23, 2015, 03:17:43 AM »
If someone is going to leave you over something so inconsequential, then it sounds to me like he isn't worth your time in the first place and more than likely would've found a reason even more ridiculous eventually. It's not your fault, it's his for being so petty, and without him you can find someone who won't bail on your for idiotic reasons or make you feel worthless over nothing.

My issues are pretty minor compared to others in the thread, but I'm driving myself crazy today because I have no idea what I'll do with myself after I graduate at the end of the year. I'd like to continue my education, but my current school, a community college, doesn't have a four-year program for my chosen major and the closest schools that do will be impossible to commute to in the winter. I'd like to avoid moving, but I'm not sure I'll be able to stay where I'm at now.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3770 on: September 23, 2015, 01:10:43 PM »
This is my second week of my college course and its already hard to keep up, dont get me wrong its a great course and fun at times but if i fail this im totally screwed. Not to mention my anxiety is creeping back up on me and if that continues then i just wont go in at all and i really dont want that to happen. So im stuck between a rock and a hard place......

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3771 on: September 24, 2015, 02:02:33 AM »
Been easily irritated lately for whatever reason, and I keep getting headaches today. This current one is pretty bad and just won't go away. ._.

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #3772 on: September 24, 2015, 06:37:49 PM »
Work sucked something  awful today. The only good thing being that today is Thursday.

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #3773 on: September 24, 2015, 07:30:49 PM »
I've been pretty up front with people that I have concerns about lately and I feel weird and kind of a jerk about it because I never used to be up front at all; I was a coward and just brush things under the rug. For example my friend that got out of rehab 2 or 3 months ago for drug and alcohol abuse  wanted to hang out with me and she found my parents stash of wine, my mom see's her eyeing it and asks her if she wants some (My parents are okay with me drinking as long as we are drinking responsibly and just once a month). I was kind of hesitant of the choice my mom was making, but I guess a little wouldn't hurt my friend. After me, my friend and my mom finished our small glass of wine, my mom brings out the tequila. We 3 got drunk, it was fun but I'm a bit mad that my mom was doing this just to look like a cool parent and my friend might go on the wrong path again. So my friend started asking to come over and kept asking if we  have alcohol, and I just had to say something. "I feel like you just coming over to intoxicate yourself...I'm trying not to judge, but this needs to stop. I'm concerned about you and I don't want your dad blaming us if you go back to the path you are going down. Most importantly, as I said, I'm concerned about you." I said. She kind of felt bad and that made me felt bad. Numerous amount of people at school know about her drug abuse and I didn't want to seem like the others that look down upon her. I don't look down upon her at all, she is a wonderful spiritual person and the only out going person I can stand. I just don't want her to think I do. I told her that I don't but I heard what she had to say about it's hard to quit once you have the addiction. I've never had to discuss it; I don't know how to talk to her about it without seeming judgmental. With drug users and alcoholics, I don't like to judge because some do it due to sever depression and I can relate to the depression and wanting to put yourself in danger and I can understand to want a substance that can make all those bad feelings go away. Anyway sorry for the long thing... I just hope me being up front is more of a positive thing than a bad, I guess it depends on the perspective on the person I'm being up front with.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3774 on: September 24, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »
I wish I could do things but I can't do things.
Hnnngh.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #3775 on: September 24, 2015, 07:56:44 PM »
I've been pretty up front with people that I have concerns about lately and I feel weird and kind of a jerk about it because I never used to be up front at all; I was a coward and just brush things under the rug. For example my friend that got out of rehab 2 or 3 months ago for drug and alcohol abuse  wanted to hang out with me and she found my parents stash of wine, my mom see's her eyeing it and asks her if she wants some (My parents are okay with me drinking as long as we are drinking responsibly and just once a month). I was kind of hesitant of the choice my mom was making, but I guess a little wouldn't hurt my friend. After me, my friend and my mom finished our small glass of wine, my mom brings out the tequila. We 3 got drunk, it was fun but I'm a bit mad that my mom was doing this just to look like a cool parent and my friend might go on the wrong path again. So my friend started asking to come over and kept asking if we  have alcohol, and I just had to say something. "I feel like you just coming over to intoxicate yourself...I'm trying not to judge, but this needs to stop. I'm concerned about you and I don't want your dad blaming us if you go back to the path you are going down. Most importantly, as I said, I'm concerned about you." I said. She kind of felt bad and that made me felt bad. Numerous amount of people at school know about her drug abuse and I didn't want to seem like the others that look down upon her. I don't look down upon her at all, she is a wonderful spiritual person and the only out going person I can stand. I just don't want her to think I do. I told her that I don't but I heard what she had to say about it's hard to quit once you have the addiction. I've never had to discuss it; I don't know how to talk to her about it without seeming judgmental. With drug users and alcoholics, I don't like to judge because some do it due to sever depression and I can relate to the depression and wanting to put yourself in danger and I can understand to want a substance that can make all those bad feelings go away. Anyway sorry for the long thing... I just hope me being up front is more of a positive thing than a bad, I guess it depends on the perspective on the person I'm being up front with.

It's good that you reminded and talked to her. Addictions are hard to beat.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #3776 on: September 26, 2015, 01:37:58 AM »
I was just goofing around on Google and I found so much hate for furries and the furry fandom. I just don't get it. Why can't someone have a hobby? Why are their so many people who want to see us hurt or dead? It makes me a little scared honestly.
Oh woof

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #3777 on: September 26, 2015, 01:39:14 AM »
Cause the average person is a soul less monster
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3778 on: September 26, 2015, 09:18:14 AM »
Depression
Anger
Depression
Anger
Depression
Anger

Offline Peanut B. Rawket

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Strike the earth!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A FREAKIN CAT
  • Coloring: Black kitty fur, ice-blue kitty eyes, pink kitty tongue/ears/nose ect.
  • Height: 5' 8''
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Hello yes I am cat
« Reply #3779 on: September 27, 2015, 04:45:48 AM »
Might need to see a doctor... Been having a lot of intestinal issues recently. X_x
I think peanut butter is pretty cool.