The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209482 times)

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4620 on: February 17, 2016, 08:44:32 AM »
about ready to smash someone or something because the week so far has been pure shit

monday: get told off by the person i was fixing their pc for that its been 3 months and i still havent fixed it. SORRY FOR I.T WORK BEING SO FUCKEN HARD WITHOUT TRAINING AND HAVING TO GOOGLE BEEP CODES THAT YOU SHIT PC GAVE ME

tusday: i get yelled at for being at a appointment that if i dont go to im screwed and they wont help with my course to get work in audio

today: i get yelled at for drinking the milk yet all i had was bloody water so far and i cant have that without someone drinking the whole bottle and not refilling it, also found out that i dont get my 500 school leaver bonus and that the place that i brought my pc from added on more payments

and now im adding up the price of studio gear to run a pod cast its making me wonder if i should bother doing it at all
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
« Reply #4621 on: February 17, 2016, 03:47:58 PM »
I'm so sick of people literally hating me just because I'm a cop.

When I think of why people shouldn't hate cops, I can't think of as many reasons as why they should.

We've torn families apart, killed people, put the innocent to jail, exploited our power and position, went to the scene of a crime too late, and then there's the police brutality shit that's going on.

I'm proud to be in the force because I feel like I'm going good in the world every day. But people still put dirt in my mouth because of what other officers do. And even though I have torn families apart, shot someone, put the innocent in jail, and went to the scene of the crime too late, that's only because I'm doing what I'm told. I'm just doing what the government wants me to do. Police work has no room for emotions, we follow orders or we get hurt. I sincerely wish we could do 'what's right', but if we did that, nothing would get done.

I'm just in a very tight situation with my job. I love it to death, it's really my only passion and what I wanted to do since as long as I can remember.

If you're going to blame the everyday, hardworking officers, don't. Blame the ones who are actually doing the hurt. I'm just doing my job.

How do you think it feels to put someone in handcuffs when they're just kids, or the elderly? Kids don't know any better, and I've had to arrest a woman with Alzheimer's and she thought I was her deceased niece. Do you know how heartbreaking that is? The kids get their parents and I have to listen to them scream at me, when they should keep their eyes on their children at 11 at night.

When I shot and killed a criminal last month, I knew I wasn't doing the right thing. Violence doesn't solve violence, even if someone's life is at risk.

I demand respect from people, but I'm not even sure if I can respect myself.

your doing your job they dont understnad what cops go through

shooting someone? personal defence you belived your or your partners life was in danger so you took action

i stand with cops heck they have helped me more then anything when needed

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4622 on: February 17, 2016, 04:17:38 PM »
I support you, Nix. We need more good cops. The shitty ones are taking too much spotlight as of late. But being drawn to negativity is human nature, so it's no surprise.

Ot: It pisses me off when people cry "bad cop" when they know very well they did wrong and deserve getting caught.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
« Reply #4623 on: February 17, 2016, 04:36:04 PM »
i never thought i would say this

im considering apple as a new pc

even tho i hate their ui and everything atleast they do a better job then microsoft at protecting data and dont force new operating systems on me or harvest every keystroke to sell to third partys

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #4624 on: February 17, 2016, 08:29:56 PM »
The one week off I have for the next ten weeks, and I've already spent three of those days going out with my roommates doing nothing but dealing with their crappy moods and screaming newborn.

Not how I wanted to spend the start of this vacation x.x

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #4625 on: February 18, 2016, 12:49:52 AM »

When I think of why people shouldn't hate cops, I can't think of as many reasons as why they should.

We've torn families apart, killed people, put the innocent to jail, exploited our power and position, went to the scene of a crime too late, and then there's the police brutality shit that's going on.

I'm proud to be in the force because I feel like I'm going good in the world every day. But people still put dirt in my mouth because of what other officers do. And even though I have torn families apart, shot someone, put the innocent in jail, and went to the scene of the crime too late, that's only because I'm doing what I'm told. I'm just doing what the government wants me to do. Police work has no room for emotions, we follow orders or we get hurt. I sincerely wish we could do 'what's right', but if we did that, nothing would get done.

I'm just in a very tight situation with my job. I love it to death, it's really my only passion and what I wanted to do since as long as I can remember.

If you're going to blame the everyday, hardworking officers, don't. Blame the ones who are actually doing the hurt. I'm just doing my job.

How do you think it feels to put someone in handcuffs when they're just kids, or the elderly? Kids don't know any better, and I've had to arrest a woman with Alzheimer's and she thought I was her deceased niece. Do you know how heartbreaking that is? The kids get their parents and I have to listen to them scream at me, when they should keep their eyes on their children at 11 at night.

When I shot and killed a criminal last month, I knew I wasn't doing the right thing. Violence doesn't solve violence, even if someone's life is at risk.

People who don't respect the police are on the lowest tier of people I don't like, I agree with everything that Saph said
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #4626 on: February 18, 2016, 01:09:05 PM »

People who don't respect the police are on the lowest tier of people I don't like, I agree with everything that Saph said
Well cool to know Wolx probably thinks I'm a lowly degenerate :p

I don't respect the police as a whole. Most likely due to bad past experience and not seeing enough things that prove the way it's made me feel wrong. However, that being said I'm more than aware individuals are more than deserving of respect if they try and do good things and help people, for the right reasons. I'm sure Nix is one of those people from the sounds of it.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4627 on: February 18, 2016, 01:59:42 PM »
they're suffering
and I see it every day
and there's nothing I can do about it.
wired as right now

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4628 on: February 18, 2016, 03:12:40 PM »
I'd really not like this to draw to much attention....
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #4629 on: February 18, 2016, 03:26:23 PM »
I'd really not like this to draw to much attention....

What? This is a place to open the valves and let it loose. What's wrong?

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #4630 on: February 18, 2016, 07:34:09 PM »
Sometimes I get so sick of furries.
I'm also super frustrated with my art lately. Nothing g's good enough.

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #4631 on: February 19, 2016, 09:12:52 PM »
My dad went to the hardware store. ...for the FOURTH time today. Dad told me to water the animals in my barn, and when I went down there, I noticed there was a leak in the pipes. Dad tried to fix it with epoxy, replacement pipe, other replacement parts, but this has been gnawing away at our budget, and now we probably don't have enough money for groceries. We're on no shortage for food, but I still feel very sorry for my dad, and really want to help. In addition, my mom's been sick a lot lately, and she's worried she might lose her job if she stays home or goes in sick too many times. And the pain in my legs that I mentioned half a year ago STILL WON'T SUBSIDE! I know it's splints of some sort, but I have no idea how to cure it.

I don't even know what to do anymore. Now, all I want is to help any way I can.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4632 on: February 20, 2016, 12:19:17 AM »
I think it hurts more, knowing that there's someone suffering you love and can't do anything about it, then the actual pain they are in.
wired as right now

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #4633 on: February 20, 2016, 02:14:15 AM »
Im just gonna say **censor** everything
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
« Reply #4634 on: February 20, 2016, 03:46:12 AM »
in the same boat as kalan, i busted my punching bag and i cant buy a new one anytime soon... **censor**...
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this little… roasted… bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3