The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209436 times)

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4890 on: March 14, 2016, 02:08:23 AM »
Gosh there's three versions of Flight of the Fire Weasel, and I don't know which one I want to listen to. What I'm I gonna do?

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #4891 on: March 14, 2016, 02:19:24 AM »
MY CHUBBY FINGERS CANT HIT ANY OF THE FKING BUTTONS ON MY PHONE
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4892 on: March 14, 2016, 01:06:00 PM »
I'm being gradually weened off the internet, getting less internet time every day.
It's frustrating.
wired as right now

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #4893 on: March 14, 2016, 01:11:17 PM »
My brain is cotton wool.  And the light hurts. 

Why is the coffee broken?

Ugh...

STOP TICKING SO LOUDLY CLOCK!!!!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4894 on: March 14, 2016, 09:15:04 PM »
My brain is cotton wool.  And the light hurts. 

Why is the coffee broken?

Ugh...

STOP TICKING SO LOUDLY CLOCK!!!!
Would you like some wine  to go with your whines?

Seriously WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SUCH BUTTHEADED, Selfish IDIOT, snobs! Guh I wish I really had claws and I could scratch them everytime they act like an idiot. if it's not the dang Race card it's the dang medical condition card or some other bull like that. I might as well get a Furry card and everytime something bad happens to me say "Nope you can't do that to me I'm a furry.... GUUUH people think their entitled to everything when in reality their entitled to Absolute 0!

THis AIN"t RUSSIA PEOPLE!!

Sigh...Seinar System's [sic] basic TIE fighter—a commodity which, after hydrogen and stupidity, was the most plentiful in the galaxy…"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:21:22 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Silaluk

• Foxy Fox
  • w ▲ n d e r e r
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure blooded)
  • Coloring: Dark gray and light gray.
  • Height: 2'4"
  • Weight: 114 lbs.
  • Build: Slender but very fluffy. Feral.
  • Currently: Sad.
« Reply #4895 on: March 14, 2016, 11:01:20 PM »
When almost every teenager online has some kind of mental illness, usually depression-related ones or "insanity".
It is NATURAL for teens (and everyone) to FEEL depressed. But that does not mean you have a depression disorder.

Also, yes, I am racist. And I realize I shouldn't hate all white people. And I realize I can't hate them forever, even after utterly destroying American Indian and Native Alaskan populations and forcing the rest of us to live in fear and poverty for generations to come.
I know other races, specifically African-Americans, were oppressed long before we were. But at least Jim Crow is pretty much non-existent. Today, the image of the primitive, horse-riding, warbonnet-wearing Indian cheif  is still used today pretty much everywhere.

And I do have very little knowledge on the subject, because I hadn't seen a black person in person until a few years ago. But from what I've gathered of it, this is my opinion.
Sorry if I'm a racist, narrow-minded cur.

Quote from: Sandor on March 05, 2016, 07:15:04 AM
Quote from: Sandor on March 04, 2016, 10:21:04 AM
Silaluk is too brutal for 90% of this forum.

Actually, make that something like 96%.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4896 on: March 15, 2016, 12:09:59 AM »
When almost every teenager online has some kind of mental illness, usually depression-related ones or "insanity".
It is NATURAL for teens (and everyone) to FEEL depressed. But that does not mean you have a depression disorder.

Also, yes, I am racist. And I realize I shouldn't hate all white people. And I realize I can't hate them forever, even after utterly destroying American Indian and Native Alaskan populations and forcing the rest of us to live in fear and poverty for generations to come.
I know other races, specifically African-Americans, were oppressed long before we were. But at least Jim Crow is pretty much non-existent. Today, the image of the primitive, horse-riding, warbonnet-wearing Indian cheif  is still used today pretty much everywhere.

And I do have very little knowledge on the subject, because I hadn't seen a black person in person until a few years ago. But from what I've gathered of it, this is my opinion.
Sorry if I'm a racist, narrow-minded cur.
Well at least you admit you CAN be racist to the majority that is likely becoming a minority that is White.... I'll give you that much, Yeah it really was stupid of our ancestors to do such things to the natives... ,but can you blame me for it?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Silaluk

• Foxy Fox
  • w ▲ n d e r e r
    • Awards
« Reply #4897 on: March 15, 2016, 12:15:11 AM »
I don't hate you all personally, just what you did and that prevents me from really trying to befriend any whites in real life.
Online it doesn't matter what your skin is because to me, you're just a jumble of text and coding on a screen.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4898 on: March 15, 2016, 12:26:32 AM »
I don't hate you all personally, just what you did and that prevents me from really trying to befriend any whites in real life.
Online it doesn't matter what your skin is because to me, you're just a jumble of text and coding on a screen.
But I did nothing, though why do you blame me for my stupid ancestors mistakes?

Offline Silaluk

• Foxy Fox
  • w ▲ n d e r e r
    • Awards
« Reply #4899 on: March 15, 2016, 12:31:26 AM »
Because you people don't seem to understand the true gravity of the situation.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4900 on: March 15, 2016, 12:36:43 AM »
And there lies the problem, stereotypes. One  Jerk does not mean the whole of them are Jerks One person should not portray the whole. Drop the stereotypes and see what people really are instead of assuming the One size fits all mentality.

Offline Silaluk

• Foxy Fox
  • w ▲ n d e r e r
    • Awards
« Reply #4901 on: March 15, 2016, 12:44:06 AM »
Even if I do it won't change the situation I'm currently in.
Even if I stop thinking this way I still don't have running water and my parents were still abusive alcoholics.
Why do people even care so much about what I think? "You should respect everyone's opinions," my ass.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #4902 on: March 15, 2016, 01:27:04 AM »
Im half cherokee and I donthave a problem with whites. They didnt do shit to me and I dont care what they're ancestors did to mine. My bust fren is white for christ sakes. My grandfather was full blooded cherokee and he stayed away the reservations for the same reason I do. He always said the reservations are filled with prejudice idiots that complain about the white man and throw their history away well claiming that their heritage was stolen from them. He lived entirely off the land, never drank and never once took welfare from anybody. He was without a doubt the last few true cherokees left in this world. I do what I can to be every bit the man he was.

You cant accuse the white man for hurting you and then show him prejudice towrds them. Some people call the dumb
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4903 on: March 15, 2016, 01:34:24 AM »

Yeah, what gives? I did nothing (nor did any living white person) to "prevent" you from befriending whites. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #4904 on: March 15, 2016, 01:55:31 AM »

Yeah, what gives? I did nothing (nor did any living white person) to "prevent" you from befriending whites. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass.

*sniff*

i smell salt in the air
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width