The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209362 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4935 on: March 18, 2016, 09:33:14 AM »
I just noticed my elbows look really weird now. They jut out, and when my arm is straight it makes a dramatic crease as if I'm bending it the wrong way (mainly on my left arm). I don't know if it's from resting my arms on the desk awkwardly a lot, gaining a lot of fat lately, or a combination of both. Either way I hope they fix themselves if I stop doing that and lose weight.
Ever press something up against you skin and notice an imprint later?  I think the fat doesn't help so, very likely yeah it's just you sitting awkwardly.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4936 on: March 18, 2016, 12:15:57 PM »
No, that's not what I mean.

OT: I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule, but I won't be surprised if I end up falling asleep too early. Again.

Offline Heavy304

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #4937 on: March 18, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »
I can't stand it anymore. I force a smile and act as if I'm happy for those around me, maybe sometimes I'm actually happy... However I'm depressed and angry. but my mom doesn't understand no matter how many times I tell her and I know for a fact my dad won't help... He never has. I just hate when people say 'I'm there for you' or want to 'talk' only to look good and get in my damn business. This has been going on so **censor** long and I've tried so hard to fight it, but it seems I can't. I continue to rot inside, that I'm now use to these emotions. I want to be happy more but doesn't seem like that will happen.

I know how you feel. I've been trying to get more social lately, but I just can't. I got so used to been lonely, that it brings discomfort whenever I'm around large groups of people(hell, even just being near someone) Sometimes I just wish I could have a cabin in the middle of the woods, with no one else around.

Offline Nazieri

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lemur/Elk/Fox
  • Coloring: Black, Turquoise, Lime/Shamrock green, blue violet and sand brown
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: slight muscle build
  • Currently: Calm
« Reply #4938 on: March 18, 2016, 05:47:28 PM »
I don't understand why people can't understand that when I go for a walk, I do it to get away from people. I don't mean anything rude or selfish, I just need my downtime. When things get too hectic, I need to get away from others.

Today, my room mates are being extremely irritating, loud, obnoxious and rude. Worst of all is that they have friends over that add more to what they're doing. I told my one room mate that I was planning on going for a walk just to get out and she's like "Oh, we'll join you!" I told her no, that I just wanted to go alone and she's making it a big issue that I "never" want to hang out when I do all the time. I just don't feel like hanging out with the people who constantly single me out, make fun of me and then make it out as if I don't have a sense of humor. How are we supposed to bond when all I hear are incredibly insensitive fat jokes, borderline homophobic jokes and constant comments on how high my voice is? I don't have ANY interest in listening to that anymore and both of them know it.
I like cold spaghetti

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4939 on: March 18, 2016, 08:32:31 PM »
Honestly, if they treat you like that. I would consider a new roommate.
Oh woof

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 113 lbs.
  • Build: Feminine, petite.
  • Currently: Empty
« Reply #4940 on: March 18, 2016, 08:42:21 PM »
I really hate how I look.
I'm 18 but I'm always mistaken for being a middle schooler because of my height.

There are two kinds of people in this world. A French horn player is better than both of them.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4941 on: March 18, 2016, 08:43:58 PM »
I hear you. I'm not a convincing senior either.
Oh woof

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #4942 on: March 18, 2016, 11:21:53 PM »
Been playing Tales of Vesperia for a weak. I like the game, but... Once I got to Fort Dungard (or whatever it's called), I found out that the main antagonist of this game is going to be the typical, EXCRUCIATINGLY overdone and borderline offensive Misanthrope type character. I swear, nothing ruins a story more for me more than a misanthropic villain, as it basically pretends humans are these oh-so misunderstood and oh-so special species of magical creatures, and basically anyone who doesn't think that is this horrible, evil human being. I'm not saying humans are scum and should be wiped out, but I'm not going to pretend we're special when, in all seriousness, our species DESERVES a lot of the hate it gets.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4943 on: March 19, 2016, 01:44:15 AM »
Benny, I feel like you're going to be an excellent author one day. Or something along those lines.
Oh woof

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #4944 on: March 19, 2016, 03:51:33 AM »
This is ridiculous. I go to the bathroom and im out of toilet paper again. I mean I just bought some, wtf are aliens stealing the crap
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 113 lbs.
  • Build: Feminine, petite.
  • Currently: Empty
« Reply #4945 on: March 19, 2016, 03:58:27 AM »
After tomorrow I won't be able to see my boyfriend for a week, since he's going to his family's lake house and I'm not invited because his parents still hate me for complicated but stupid reasons.

My parents and his didn't approve of us dating from the start but it's been four years, they should know we're serious and we haven't done anything to them except being born the way we are.

There are two kinds of people in this world. A French horn player is better than both of them.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4946 on: March 19, 2016, 06:38:12 AM »
 Well they better learn to at least accept it  or their is going to be Major issues they cannot resolve in the future.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline PEFA Harker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Featherhead Falcon with Far-Fetched Failures
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Peregrine Falcon
  • Coloring: Dark blue & white
  • Height: 37cm
  • Weight: about 550g, fluctuates
  • Build: Feral, smallish
  • Currently: Crashed into a window
« Reply #4947 on: March 19, 2016, 01:48:49 PM »
I got a pulled arm, a flu and a pollen allergy subsequently in 3 days.
Begins to wonder what's next tomorrow.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #4948 on: March 19, 2016, 02:47:55 PM »
 :/ seems everything i want now has to be run past my brother or so he says

he made a personal book his bissness and then decided to question the reason behind everything i had written down to the point of knowing where i would store it and how i would lift stuff then complains that i would be using his pay for it (bull more like my own work pay)

ever since brisbane flooded ive wanted to be a volunteer for queensland incase of floods and that again so the list was things that would help with clean up and he thinks that i dont need it yet i would be called at any time no bet to help with something or use one of my machines i would have that can help (waste pump and that stuff)
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4949 on: March 19, 2016, 07:38:07 PM »
No no no no, my appointment is at 3:00 where is everyone? I'm going right? It's not cancelled?

Please don't. Please God don't do this to me... I need to go, now more than ever.
Oh woof