The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I beat my girlfirend?  (Read 805 times)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
I beat my girlfirend?
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:19:36 AM »
It has recently come to my attention that there's a large rumour going around my school that I beat my girlfriend. The reasons for this rumour starting is because I got my girlfriend to join the school rugby team. Joining rugby entails recieving noticable rugby bruises. Anyone who has played the sport knows that. Over top of this, my girlfriend can be emotional under stress at times. This includes being angry and crying, mostly in school. Her classmates (I'm assuming) are thinking that she is crying because I "beat" her. She comes to me at lunch and tells me how people are going up to her and asking if I was "at her" again. WTF? I found this a little funny but at the same time this certainly isn't a good thing. She says that it doesn't help that I look intimidating and pissed off all the time either (I didn't know I did).

In one incident, she and I were at lunch and we were talking about something but for the life of me I cant remember what it was. Anyway, I said something like "punching you in the face until I can play with the bloody pulp" or something along those lines. So this girl standing across from us glares at me, drops her jaw and commented on how "vicious" I was. I couldn't agree more. It is my name after all. She took it WAY out of context b/c she has selective hearing like that. Anyway, my gf's been upset lately because of ISU's, exams, and her health and whatever she she's been upset in class and all her classmates are congregating if we broke up or if I beat her or something stupid. Even her teachers asked if I beat her. She tells them I'm not and explains said rugby bruises and they only think it's some denial cover up. omfg.

I don't understand.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
Re: I beat my girlfirend?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 12:09:04 PM »
It has recently come to my attention that there's a large rumour going around my school that I beat my girlfriend. The reasons for this rumour starting is because I got my girlfriend to join the school rugby team. Joining rugby entails recieving noticable rugby bruises. Anyone who has played the sport knows that. Over top of this, my girlfriend can be emotional under stress at times. This includes being angry and crying, mostly in school. Her classmates (I'm assuming) are thinking that she is crying because I "beat" her. She comes to me at lunch and tells me how people are going up to her and asking if I was "at her" again. WTF? I found this a little funny but at the same time this certainly isn't a good thing. She says that it doesn't help that I look intimidating and pissed off all the time either (I didn't know I did).

In one incident, she and I were at lunch and we were talking about something but for the life of me I cant remember what it was. Anyway, I said something like "punching you in the face until I can play with the bloody pulp" or something along those lines. So this girl standing across from us glares at me, drops her jaw and commented on how "vicious" I was. I couldn't agree more. It is my name after all. She took it WAY out of context b/c she has selective hearing like that. Anyway, my gf's been upset lately because of ISU's, exams, and her health and whatever she she's been upset in class and all her classmates are congregating if we broke up or if I beat her or something stupid. Even her teachers asked if I beat her. She tells them I'm not and explains said rugby bruises and they only think it's some denial cover up. omfg.

I don't understand.

Damn, that is a very fustrating situation.

Well you obviously know you don't beat her (:
and lets face it, its High school.
Rumors about the most stupidest of things spread. Drama is a contagious disease among those who have nothing better to think or talk about.
But, do be careful of how you act in the public eye around school because although its a rumor its a serious one. Try acting, or if you have to pretending, more gentle and less aggressive looking. If anyone confronts you about beating her up tell them calmly its because of rugby and you'd never hurt her.
Don't snap or react in a defensive manner otherwise they'll believe you actually are hurting her.
If anything consult/talk to a school teacher or counselor and inform them about the issue.
Its better to do that as soon as possible because if that rumor keeps going around and your girlfriend keeps getting bruises, someone might actually make a police report.
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »
Dude, just let it roll off. To be honest, you know you don't, she knows you don't, and that's all you need. High school sucks, that's all it boils down to, and it'll be much better when you get out in college or in the world in general. Hell, all the way up until I graduated, there was a rumor going around that I killed people and was crazy because some dude bullied me, and when he did, I grabbed a pair of scissors and jabbed the dull side in his throat and talked crazy to him. :P

He got intimidated and left me alone... But I mean, unless it gets too serious, I wouldn't worry.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »
Thanks guys

Lately I've just been cool about it and hoping it'll just pass by.

...someone might actually make a police report.

Well I certainly hope not. :S

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 01:49:03 AM »
This sucks bro. Naturally pretty much everyone is hypocritical and has selective hearing (not talking about everyone as in everyone in the world, I just mean most average people) and they just listen to the parts that fit their logic and don't care about the other parts. I hate when this kind of crap happens.....

Offline Packedsnack

• Pigment Weaver
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I shape the way the cookie crumbles.
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Light grey with white underbelly
  • Weight: 55kg
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 08:08:35 AM »
they just listen to the parts that fit their logic

That fits their malicious want for something to complain about, more like. When I admitted to being bisexual the listener acted like I wanted to (Sorry in advance, mods) do everything that walks.
I'm guessing the mystery girl is some kind of root vegetable.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 09:27:35 AM »
Dude rumors are rumors, if you know it isn't true then ignore it. I had a rumor saying that I sold weed at the store I worked at. I knew it wasn't true, even though I was abit concerted. It passed eventually and I completely forgot about it...until now

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 04:36:39 AM »
This is why I sit in corners and avoid people. And it's also why I'm alone. >.> Highschool is ruff(Get it?), just gotta tough it out. Maybe do something nice to her infront of everyone?

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 07:29:53 AM »

This is why I sit in corners and avoid people. And it's also why I'm alone. >.> Highschool is ruff(Get it?), just gotta tough it out. Maybe do something nice to her infront of everyone?
I can't say that I had a "ruff" High School, but I did had one hell of a middle school, I don't wanna relive through that nightmare again :'(