The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi. I'm Jaeger.  (Read 963 times)

Offline Jaeger

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh no.
    • Awards
  • Species: Sailfin lizard
  • Coloring: Faded white, with specks and swirls of light green thoroughout and a pale cream belly.
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Build: Average, somewhat lean.
Hi. I'm Jaeger.
« on: May 17, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »
I'm 17. I'm kinda new to this furry thing, I've been kinda wondering and thought, why not?

Well, to be fair, I pretty much knew about furres, not really sure if I was to consider myself one or anything though, but it seems to fit.

Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm pretty much willing to talk about anything, haha.  :)
But why not?

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
Re: Hi. I'm Jaeger.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 10:44:19 PM »
Hello! welcome! Its nice to meet you!  :D
Hope to see you around
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 07:01:00 AM »
Welcome to the forum ^^
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:21:35 AM »
Yip, yip Jaeger! Welcome to the forum!
Im Timmy the fox, the only Royal Cutefox around here hehe... and i never say no to get a new friend btw ;)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 11:05:20 AM »
Everytime I look at that name I keep thinking "JAG-WHAAUURRRRR!!!" *Jumps into British-themed convertible and drives away from gunmen* ~Austin Powers

That's an awesome way to start :P, welcome to TFF and have yourself a nice stay! *Gives a tiramisu* It is noms for your health bar and if you get hurt you get like 100+ HP, 100+ PP, and 100+ EXP :3. Stay away from the shadows, there are zombie vampire unicorns! *Looks over and sees glowing orange eyes again* GAH!!!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Crazking

• Avid Aardvark
  • Kind but a little crazy.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolgon
  • Coloring: White fur with black hair, paws, claws, inner-wings and tip of tail
  • Height: 184cm
  • Weight: 66kgs
  • Build: Not too muscular but not too weak XD
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 12:50:55 PM »
Hi nice to meet a fellow scaled one well *hands collar* this will help you fit in not that we aren't a bunch of looneys here anyway ;)
Therian and otherkin I am of both
do as you will I do not care

90% of teens today would have a mental breakdown if Myspace crashed.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it into your signature.

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 01:30:37 AM »
Hello, here you will taste pain! and some cake to...... yeah mostly cake, pain sucks..... Well hope you enjoy it here bro!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 02:44:22 AM »
Yo! Don't mind the other freebees. THIS is wahat you need to survive. Weaponized candy. XD

(Hands a pack of candy cigrettes)

ShadoBrand Candy (1x Original)
Candy made by Mina herself using XS level magic, intermingles darkness and light mana, and compressing it, all in a in a spiffy box. This candy has been the downfall of many a warrior, and long time human users are prone to candy cancer. Only truly strong warriors (Lazguz or otherwise) can eat this candy without ill effects. Comes in 5 diffrent flavors, but  is always inhumanly sweet.