The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduction, go!  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
Introduction, go!
« on: June 06, 2010, 07:58:49 AM »
Hello hello. My name is Macid (pronounced mase-id), and I'm just recently starting to "come out", so to speak, as a furry and thought I'd start here.
I suppose I'll start off by telling you about myself. I am a Lynx who enjoys doing good things just to see people smile. On the other hand, I'm quite, shall we say, fiendish as well in that i like to scare people, a lot. I guess you could say I'm a little bi-polar, but i never switch at random. I absolutely love snow  :D, but not the kind that's all gray and dirty, I'm talking about fresh powder snow. On that subject, I like to ski on occasion, but only with friends. I'm fond of star gazing as well, because sometimes in winter, i can see the aurora borealis, and its beautiful. I'm a firm believer in science and technology, but am not opposed to a divine being's existence. To put it bluntly, I'll believe anything if it can be explained through logic and/or science. I guess that's all I can think of for now, I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has about me too, just drop a message to me and I'll get it back asap. Glad to be here. :)

p.s. No artwork of myself yet, have to find money/time to order/work out a commission from someone.

Offline ƒyreblue ƒox

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rerrr~
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: blue, black, pink
  • Height: 6'~
  • Weight: 137
Re: Introduction, go!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 08:50:39 AM »
It's great to see another furry out there!
I'm also a newfound furry, havn't "come out" to anyone yet. And btw do you live in alaska? I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis myself.
Also, although I'm not a very good artist, i could do a freebie sketch of your fursona, and if you like it you can use it if not i need the practice.
~crimson
(note that it won't be like my avatar, mine was a quicky done so that i could have an avatar on the site.)

Frost

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 12:06:12 PM »
plzed ta meet ya Macid, the name's Frost. we seem to share the whole, like to help, but love to make ppl freak out thing.
I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 02:39:45 PM »
Hey bro!
Welcome to the awesomerifictabularoustifulishnessingimatederish place were we make words with lots of suffixes! Here you have fun and do awesome stuff! You will be greeted with magical candies and happiness and all of your dreams will come seemingly true!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 03:38:33 PM »
Yo! Sup!
I am ShadoWolf800, The Shado Of A Wolf, ShadoWolf the 800th, Mina the Destroyer, The Crazed Confectioner, and finally Shado. Call me Shado if you please. :)

I do like snow as well, but I haven't gotten a chance to ski yet. I like to go down gigantic hills in sleds.
I wish I lived in a place that had mild summers and pronounced winters. That'd be my type of place. Northern Lights are cool. I wanna see them too... Well, welcome to the FF, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

(Hands a box of candy cigrettes discreetly)

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 04:05:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum!
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 07:26:35 PM »
Welcome to the forum. it is always good to see another lynx around! Need a friend? I am here for every one  ^_^
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 02:09:08 AM »
It's great to see another furry out there!
I'm also a newfound furry, havn't "come out" to anyone yet. And btw do you live in alaska? I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis myself.
Also, although I'm not a very good artist, i could do a freebie sketch of your fursona, and if you like it you can use it if not i need the practice.
~crimson
(note that it won't be like my avatar, mine was a quicky done so that i could have an avatar on the site.)

Minnesota actually, but I'd love a sketch of me if you have the time. specifics should be in my profile, otherwise an e-mail to [email protected] and i can give more detail if you need. thanks everyone for the responses.  :D

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 09:40:06 AM »
Yip, yip Macid! Welcome to the forum!
Im Timmy the fox, the only Royal Cutefox around here hehe... and i never say no to get a new friend btw ;)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
  • improved avatar, probably not finnished yet
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0'' Feral: 1'2''
  • Weight: Anthro: 120lbs Feral: 18lbs
  • Build: Strong, fast, Fluffy
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 11:55:17 PM »
Im new myself and i haven't yet talked to a pure-breed lynx, especially so well described, if u want a freind, well lets just say im around  ;)
Aivstop ;) and i am otherkin,
I am my scalie

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2010, 01:48:41 AM »
Welcome to The Furry Forum!
I'm Arrant, the Arrogant Wolf/Tiger/Fox.
If you want to talk, my Steam and IM accounts are in my signature.
Have a great time here at The Furry Forum ^_^

Offline ƒyreblue ƒox

• Boisterous Bear
  • Rerrr~
    • Awards
  • Weight: 137
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 01:42:30 AM »
i'm sorry, havn't had the time to do the drawing, will start on it when i have then chance
~Crimson

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 02:00:01 AM »
no worries, ive got Lita Julgaupe working on one for me

Offline ƒyreblue ƒox

• Boisterous Bear
  • Rerrr~
    • Awards