The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Vigilant: OOC and character board  (Read 2989 times)

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
The Vigilant: OOC and character board
« on: July 02, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »
Arc City is a city with no hope.  Only the strong and the rich survive, stepping over the bodies of the poor and the dead to reach whatever goals they have set for themselves.  At night, screams and gunfire fill the air, and the residents cringe in their beds, glad that they are home, safe, and hoping that the sounds are not those of someone they know or love.  

During the day, drug dealers and mafia dons watch the populace with disdain, caring only for their own enterprises.  If someone gets hurt, why should it be their problem?  They are the law in Arc, the only law.  

But, perhaps all of this can change.  

Some citizens have grown tired of the life forced on them in Arc, and have taken the law into their own hands.  To those they bring justice to, they are considered brutal and merciless killers.  To those they save, they are angels, saviors.  Perhaps now is the time for change to come to Arc City...

RP rules and guidelines:

Players may be either a vigilante, a citizen (which can turn vigilante or criminal later), or a criminal.

Limit of two characters per player.  When posting for multiple characters, put all updates on the same post.

No god moding

No auto-hitting or character jacking.

Post here first, before you post on the actual RP.

Include a character description, including age, species, affiliation, a brief bio and a physical description of the character and any weapons he/she might have.  Weapons can be guns, knives, swords, whatever.  I would ask that there be no super powers or magical abilities.

Post Merge: July 02, 2010, 04:35:17 PM
Character sheet

Name: Sean Carrick
Species: Wolf

Bio:  A former black ops agent, Sean was discharged from service for battle related mental issues.  He has since become tired of the state of Arc City and has began a "cleanup" spree.  

Description:  A gray timberwolf, Sean dyes his fur black for stealth purposes.  He wears a black hoodie and jeans.  Since his discharge, Sean has chosen to eschew firearms in favor of older weapons.  He carries two combat knives, three throwing knives, a small crossbow, and sometimes a larger collapsible crossbow with a scope on it, for long range combat.  His black ops training has also given him superior martial arts skills.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:36:51 PM by kayle »
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: The Vigilant: OOC and character board
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 01:00:07 AM »
Arc City sounds extremely familiar...I want to say Infamous...But I'm not sure.

Name: Reno O' Malley
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175
Build: Wiry, not scrawny but not muscular
Species: Rabbit
Appearance: White fur with an orange spot on his face. Ear piercing on tip of his left ear.
Personality: Kind, charming, smart and cautious
Weapons: W2000 sniper rifle. Ceremonial Katana with a dragon design etched into the blade. Various other gadgets and equipment.
Clothing: Dresses like Tobi from Naruto Shippuden. Black robe(Without the cloud designs) and spiral looking mask with only one eye hole.
Bio: Reno came to the city to visit his family when he was 17. When he tracked them down he found out they were dead. Looking into it he found out that a mob was pressuring his family, extorting their business for money in exchange for "Protection". The mob didn't get a payment and burned down their building with them inside. That made Reno seek revenge, he hunted for the ones responsible ever since.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 02:14:49 AM »
Name: The Agent
Height: 6'3
Weight: Unknown, no one can tell, but he seems to be quite a heavy man due to what seems to be muscle and his signature body armor.
Build: Muscular
Species: Assumed Human
Occupation: Renegade, neither mob nor vigilante, but has plenty of guns to do it
Appearance: S.W.A.T. uniform with a full ceramic face mask with orange goggles, similar to this. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090304023338/fear/images/thumb/f/f0/Replica_Soldier.jpg/250px-Replica_Soldier.jpg
Personality: Likes the be the funny guy, unfortunately no one survives his jokes. He loves destruction and enjoys hurting people. He's also quite manipulative because he can be pretty scary.
Weapons: Knives in both boots, knives hidden under his sleeves. One Nightstick for the non lethal. Two Berretas strapped to his body, and a MP5 smg.
Clothing: S.W.A.T. Trooper
Bio: Not much was known about the Agent before he moved to Arc City. At first he was just a regular Average Joe who got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. However the mob people who caught him snooping around offered him a chance to join, or die, and he joined. Since his inception, he has become one with the criminal lifestyle, and displaced his first mob bosses, for they tried to whack him, to which there was lots of gunfire and blood. No one knows where he got the S.W.A.T. uniform, but they do know it's not a silly costume, it's the real deal.

Occasionally he does do some good, and actually lives up to the S.W.A.T. he pretends to be by fighting the very criminals that are paying him. If the vigilantes can shell out enough cash or something worthwhile, The Agent will work for them, if the criminals give him something worthwhile, he'll work for them. However he has a habit of killing employers who try to 'dispose' of him, if you catch my drift. His most recent good deed, was stopping a heroin addict from getting her fix, and in his investigation, found the heroin ring, and closed it down, Arc City style.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:34:20 AM by Gabag »

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 04:15:22 AM »
Hmm... I was hoping for a few more people, but oh well.  I guess I'll go ahead and start it, and we can try.  I have a feeling this won't last real long, though...  Oh, well......
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 06:15:50 AM »

The skull the Agent is so fond of carving

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 06:16:41 AM »
Pretty detailed little skull there...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 06:30:23 AM »
Indeed, but then it's perfect for shock and awe

Name: 'Serenity'
Species: Human

Bio:  'Serenity' was this young girl's name when she was adopted by the gang, there was no purpose for it besides a lack of her real name. She was found in a dumpster, apparently left behind by her parents. The first gang, the one that found her, wasn't a 'true' gang in the sense that they weren't criminals, mostly people just trying to scrape by. They taught her to read and to write, and how to protect herself from anyone who got too touchy feely. When she was 8, her gang was raided by a rival gang, this one full of horrible scum. They killed her psuedo family and kidnapped her, planning on raping her. Fortunately for her, The Agent heard the commotion, and came into the place guns blazing and gunned the fools down before they did any harm to her. Alone, crying, and with a surprisingly strong will, The Agent decided to adopt her. He taught her how to use a gun and lended her one of his best pistols, a .44 Shepard revolver to use. He also taught her quite a bit about hacking into things to find out names and how to track people via GPS, and about driving.

Description:  A small blond girl, no one would think that she's the liaison to one of the deadliest non mobster people in the city. She usually wears a pair of headphones, which she asked to be in the colors of the German Flag because of watching them play in the World Cup and falling in love with the team. She usually wears a plain dark blue sweater, and underneath the 'Not now I'm Busy' videogaming T-Shirt. She usually wears jeans and plain white sneakers.

Offline Kitt_R_Beesley

• The Dark Fox, Reaper of Souls
  • Dancing Dragon
  • for true freedom is in the sky
    • Kitt Beesley furaffinity account
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: blue eyes, black fur, blond hair, grayish white around his mouth trailing down his stomach.
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 141
  • Build: lean
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 06:42:34 AM »
Name : Kitt
height:6'2"
appearance: profile pic
bio: an engineer fresh out of colledge Kitt moved to arc city because of the cheap realistate not realising that the town was ruled by merciless criminals. seeing the atrocities Kitt started to work in secret serving the mob during the day (selling items usually guns) and taking his revenge at night as the reaping fox armed with a home made high tech arsenal of precision guided missiles and mini missiles. armed in a long cloak, black scale armor, and riding a high tech hover board. he was inspired by the silver surfer.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 06:53:32 AM »
I'm sorry for nitpicking and I hope to not offend
but where does a college graduate get the tech for missiles and a hoverboard?

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 06:55:27 AM »
Both characters are okayed.

I'm sorry for nitpicking and I hope to not offend
but where does a college graduate get the tech for missiles and a hoverboard?

DIY, friend.  DIY...  And e-bay, probably...

Kitt, be careful of god moding.  Not saying you will, but just try not to be too "high powered" or anything.  Just a friendly tip...
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

Offline Kitt_R_Beesley

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Coloring: blue eyes, black fur, blond hair, grayish white around his mouth trailing down his stomach.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 07:07:57 AM »
he can only take out large targets with them his morals wont let him use the missiles on living things he uses them to destroy weapons and supplies otherwise he has to fight hand to hand

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 07:09:19 AM »
That does not explain why he even has the missiles in the first place nor the hoverboard
as I said, sorry for nit picking, but it's all strange to me

Offline Kitt_R_Beesley

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 07:15:49 AM »
i myself an an engineering student and almost any engineer has to take several high level chemestry classes that is how he makes the explosives for the missiles as well as stealing the materials from the mob the hover board is a design that i am curently building jet turbines are very simple to build and even easier to make double as a alternator to run the safety features of the board as for his visor simple computer programing a little silicone and you have the guidence system take that out and no missiles

Post Merge: July 08, 2010, 07:37:48 AM
its also very easy to take out the visor just a good hard smack and it will go out making it so he cant see so he has to take it off revealing who he is also he only has maybe two missiles on him at a time third he realy needs traind in hand to hand combat hes little more than a street fighter right now
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 07:37:48 AM by Kitt_R_Beesley »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 03:01:40 AM »
Name: 'The Demon'
Species: Void Dragon (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/personater/Untitled-15.jpg)

Bio: Assumed to be a well-connected hitman as he passes through the streets and rarely stopped for anything but a job offer thats usually turned down. Hes recently taken an interest in a job from a gang that used to harbor a girl name 'Serenity'.

Description: He carries a rather sinister looking pistol that he only uses in kill-shots, and uses anything else to beat his target down, currently using a lead pipe for beating. He wears a large black trenchcoat and a fedora with a rather large red feather sticking out the side. His pants are held to his frame by a belt that holds ammo of various kinds. The belt holds up a long pair of baggy black jeans, which partially covers his black-leather steel-toed boots, crusted with blood thats at least two years old.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 03:51:54 AM »
Old friend... so we meet once again, as enigmatic as ever too