The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Vigilant  (Read 5577 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: The Vigilant
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »
Reno watched the happenings transpire, unfortunately someone got killed but things like that happen. More of the mobsters saw The Agent taking off with their guys and were about to open fire. But Reno shot around them forcing them into cover, but a few managed to shoot at the three as they left. "Better get out of there, I can't keep them all from shooting at you for ever." As they ran back the way they came a mobster rounded a corner ahead of them. Reno shot him in the leg and he fell over spraying a few rounds at the wall to their right.

Offline Kitt_R_Beesley

• The Dark Fox, Reaper of Souls
  • Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • for true freedom is in the sky
    • Kitt Beesley furaffinity account
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: blue eyes, black fur, blond hair, grayish white around his mouth trailing down his stomach.
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 141
  • Build: lean
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 04:38:32 PM »
"Agent, you can stop dragging me I will go with you, and I am pretty sure that we will get out of here alot faster if you didn't have to haul two people around." Kitt was trying to duck bullets but wasn't able to do so well with the agent dragging him along. One bullet went through through the top most layers of skin on his left shoulder.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 10:10:40 PM »
"What the %#@% you want from me you monster?!" a woman screamed as she tried to pry off the talon that held her neck. "Child. I want a child that fits this photo..." Demon said as he pulled out a polaroid of 'Serenity', the girl he was "hired" to track down."T-thats it?! shes down five blocks south, saw her only a minute ago. Will you please release me?" Demon didn't even put effort into thinking as he lowered the woman down, then forced her on her knees, breaking her left kneecap with a stomp of his boot. "You must think I actually give a %#%@; Red Lass: class B felon..." he said as he took his rather large pistol out, put the barrel between her eyes, and fired as he saw the tears in her eyes. He blew out the smoke rising out of the barrel, then went to pull out his lead 'staff' from the head of her recently mutilated boyfriend.

You're coming back with me, child... regardless of where you run or who you've joined with. he swore as he went south...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 11:38:01 PM »
"Well now I have to drag you" swore the agent as he threw Chester behind some cover, and dragged Kitt along for the ride, he then picked up Chester and lead Kitt back upstairs, firing his gun backwards along the way.

Offline Kitt_R_Beesley

• The Dark Fox, Reaper of Souls
  • Dancing Dragon
  • for true freedom is in the sky
    • Kitt Beesley furaffinity account
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: blue eyes, black fur, blond hair, grayish white around his mouth trailing down his stomach.
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 141
  • Build: lean
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 11:58:45 PM »
"Its. Just. My. Damn. Arm! I can still move! Focus on Chester and lets get out of here!" Kitt yelled through clenched teeth. Putting his right hand over the wound and clamping down on it to slow the blood Kitt tried to shake off The Agent to prove he could still follow him without assistance.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 12:01:02 AM by Kitt_R_Beesley »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2010, 01:54:54 AM »
Reno continued to watch as the Agent took two others with him up some stairs. He spoke into his radio again. "Oi, what'er ya doin'? 'urry up an' get outta there. They're movin' in fast, I can't 'old'em much longer without killin'em." He continued forcing the pursuing mobsters behind cover. He had to shoot a couple in the arms or legs to make sure the others weren't hurt.

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »
Sean was still on Reno's trail when he heard something from the street below him.  The wolf peeked over the edge of the rooftop in time to see a dragon with a gun shoot a woman in the head.  He examined the dragon closely.  He didn't look like a vigilante, and the way he was acting, he didn't seem to be up to any good.  The wolf made a snap decision.  He would follow the dragon, just till he could figure out what he was up to.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 04:35:45 AM by kayle »
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.