The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Friend Or Foe 3.0 (OOC Closed again)  (Read 11788 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Friend Or Foe 3.0 (OOC Closed again)
« on: July 03, 2010, 04:06:34 AM »
Plot:
You wake up in what seems to be an old room, in rags or nothing at all. It's dusty, and seems to be styled in a medieval fashion. Surprised you aren't in your bed, you throw back the covers and look down to see that you're hands aren't your hands... They are something else. In this roleplay, the basic idea is that you've been transported to an alternate universe. In this universe, it seems to be set in medieval times, and there's something else... Somehow you have become your fursona. You don't know how it's happened, but the last thing you remember is lying down to sleep. You're not the only one that this has happened to, either. You may see faces you know while exploring.

On one side of the land, there's a valley nestled in the forest where there is a light kingdom. Generally, the good folk of society reside here. On the other side is the darker side of the kingdom where the sorcerer who brought you here resides. There are dungeons and prizes to plunder, ways of becoming a hero and completely your fursona in this world.

While this all seems like a dream come true, what if you miss the ones you loved back in the real world? Would you sacrifice being your fursona you've always wanted to be to get back home? What if you decided you liked being your fursona better and you wanted to stay? Would you betray friends, people you know, and stop them from accomplishing getting home?

You'll all start in a small town called Atlas, with nothing more than some rags and your wits. From there you can form fellowships to get back home, or prevent others from getting home. If the sorcerer is killed, you all go back home. Think deep down, would you really want to leave this world to go back home? Your decisions can determine this world's fate.

Rules:

• No godmodding.
  • There will be an established post order. Please follow it.
  • Each character should have one character sheet. You are playing as you in your fursona's body. Do not bring in family / friends unless they are participating in this RP. (Basically, you cannot play their character. They have to be in the RP themselves.)
  • Each post should be in past tense, and legible.
  • No one liners.
  • THIS IS SET IN THE MEDIEVAL TIMES. I don't expect to see a lot of technology, but also not ridiculously overpowered magic. Be sensible.
  • Any problems or questions? Me or Kre8tyve_St8** here on the OOC and we'll answer as best as we can.

Character Sheet Setup:
Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality(character):
[b]Personality(you):[/b][/b]

YOUR CHARACTER MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE POSTING IN THE ACTUAL RP.

For those wondering, I dropped the Pokemon RP in order to make this. Anyone can take that over if they want.

Name: Romei.
Species: Flap neck chameleon.
Height: 5'9"
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4094650
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3975279
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3843891/
Personality(character): Reserved, quiet, intelligent. Not afraid to stand his ground if need be, but also seems a little off in the head. He is a loner, and often gets along with inanimate things and the dead better than the living.
Personality(you): A quick temper, and impatient with people in general. Doesn't like stupid people, but can get along with people that use their brains. Has a sick sense of humor and a taste for being mischievous. Also has depression and it gets in the way sometimes.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:20:24 PM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Friend Or Foe 3.0 (OOC OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 04:43:40 AM »
Me and Chrono tried to keep Pokemon alive, but.... Aaanyway. This sounds like fun. :3

Name: Reno O' Malley
Species: Rabbit
Height: 6'1"
Appearance: White fur, orange spot on his face. (For start) Brown tattered cloth shirt, tattered cloth pants.
Personality(character): Kind, smart and shy.
Personality(you): Kind-hearted, funny, shy, smart and lazy.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 04:57:47 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• The Bibliophilic Therianthrope
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Harbinger of Lucid Nightmares;;
    • Awards
  • Currently: Believing in the Tale of the Silver Sight;;
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 04:47:08 AM »
Name: Mordecai
Species: Grey Wolf/African Lion hybrid
Height: 6'0"
Appearance: Azure eyes, dark grey markings underneath eyesockets, beige pelt w/chestnut mane, black tribal tattoos wrapping around his upper waist/lower abdominal area, and up the spinal column across shoulder blades; Thorn-like   
Personality(character): Psuedo-confident, articulate, calm, self-serving, calculating, has a God-complex, unable to trust anyone but himself; Can hold his own in combat if need be, though never provokes unnecessary conflict.
Personality(you): Introverted, articulate, self-sacrificing, doubtful, Inferiority complex, unable to trust anyone save himself; Intelligent. Gore and violence don't scare as much as some simple things, such as doubting ones own mind.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:38:23 PM by Kre8tyve_St8** »

H a v e n ' t  y o u  s e e n  m e  s l e e p w a l k i n g ? 

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 04:53:29 AM »
Approved, Cuddles.

Post right after Kre8tyve_St8**.

Posting order so far:

1. Mortis.Reptus
2. Kre8tyve_St8**
3. SrgntCuddles

Offline Advica

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 05:59:00 AM »
Name: Jinx
Species: Bengal Tiger
Appearance: http://advica.deviantart.com/#/d2le61k
Personality(character): Timid, she is wary of strangers and does not trust easily. She is not heartless, but is can seem so often.
Personality(you): Introvert with little confidence in her actions.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 06:00:57 AM »
Approved!

Posting order:
1. Mortis.Reptus
2. Kre8tyve_St8**
3. SrgntCuddles
4. Advica.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 06:54:00 AM »
Name: Felodran
Species: Lynx
Height: 6'3
Appearance: Snow white fur, Sapphire blue eyes.
Personality(character): Only speaks when he feels it's needed, has a sense of self righteousness. Tries to do the better thing in the morality side of things. Calm, but will enrage easily when something he feels is wrong happens in plain sight. Once enraged he tends to fly off the handle, and thinks irrationally.
Personality(you): A quirky, quite odd person. He's quite energetic, like he's stuck on perpetual sugar rush. He likes to believe himself clever, he maybe, his friends don't think so.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 03:58:52 PM »
Alright, sounds good.

Posting order:
1. Mortis.Reptus
2. Kre8tyve_St8**
3. SrgntCuddles
4. Advica.
5. Gabag.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 04:57:15 PM »
Name: Chrono Blackwyng
Species: Dragon
Height: 6' 4''
Appearance: A black dragon with a crimson red hair with a third eye starting where the hair parts in the center.
Personality(character): Quick to anger yet acts calm; Confident when fighting, shy when in group settings.
Personality(you): Lazy, outwardly cold and pessimist, confident when angry or when competing, optimistic when around friends but shy around strangers.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 07:58:11 PM »
Can we still use terms from our former lives? Like...Talk about technology and junk. Cellphones, bug repellent, guns, etc.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 12:00:46 AM »
Yeah, just know you might get odd looks from the folks around unless it's one of the characters that had been transported. They have not been invented in the world you're in now, so no one will know what they are, like I said, unless it's someone that was from the previous world you were in. You can even talk about personal events going on, too if you want, ect that happened in your previous "Real life" world.  Chrono, you're approved. I don't think Advica is going to be posting until later around 9 or 10 EST just as a head's up. Or so she told me. Anyway, posting order:

1. Mortis.Reptus
2. Kre8tyve_St8**
3. SrgntCuddles
4. Advica
5. Gabag
6. Chrono

Now, as a quick consensus for everyone participating, do you want to stay open for more characters or close it with the amount we have now? Everyone must vote, please. I should also add, that you are still welcome to put up character sheets until the voting is complete. I know I will officially close it at 10 characters, though, I doubt there will be that many. Again, votes / opinions on this, please.

EDIT:
Posting order has changed.
I put Advica last, but post as you can. If you are Advica, just post and we'll let you fall where you may. I'll iron out an official order once everyone has posted. Also, with your voting, tell me if you're an early poster or a late poster to help further smooth out the posting order.

1. Mortis.Reptus
2. Kre8tyve_St8**
3. SrgntCuddles
4. Gabag
5. Chrono
6. Advica
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 12:21:36 AM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 02:19:39 AM »
I think this should be closed for the time being. Six is a nice even number. And I post...Uh...When ever. I generally don't stay away for too long unless I'm asleep.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2010, 03:13:27 AM »
If our characters had power before we were put in them, do we just have to 'find' the power, or wait till it comes to use naturally?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 03:56:29 AM »
Well, since you are not your character and you're waking up in this strange body, I imagine it would be something to adjust to. For example, I am still adjusting to my eyes being able to move independently of each other. If you do have magic, I imagine you wouldn't have much control over it, either. I mean, even something like a tail could throw off your balance and how you walk.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 04:00:46 AM »
 :o

I will not be held responsible for the amount of 'destruction' I might cause