The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Protectors of the Earth  (Read 21956 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Protectors of the Earth
« Reply #285 on: October 03, 2010, 04:21:02 AM »
Chrono rested his head on his hands while looking at the paper slide-doors. "Exactly how can Shiro do any better than myself if hes currently invoking the contract of that mangy fleaball?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2010, 04:29:49 AM »
Emrelda glared at him "because you are not a Necromancer...." a young servant girl brought tea. Akemi came back "Mother and Father will arrange a meeting with his Majesty...but you must dress properly" Akemi gave Emrelda a sly grin "do you remember how to play the shimisen?"
Emrelda sipped her hot green tea "of course, a dragon does not forget anything" Akemi turned to Chrono "be at Peace Prince of Darkness...your love is still alive" Akemi got up and left. Emrelda smirked "I forgot to mention...Akemi is a half-breed...her specialty is senseing emotions and among other things..."

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2010, 04:36:12 AM »
Chrono almost spat out the tea he was drinking when she made the 'Prince of Darkness' comment. "I've been in Europe for too long, Christianity is starting me mess with me... as for 'love' is concerned, she is my teacher first!" He continued to drink the tea, but he was feeling his heart flutter from nervousness.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2010, 04:46:19 AM »
Emrelda smirked lightly "Then your love must be me then' " Emrelda said just as Akemi and three younger girls brought in white boxes and presented them infront of Emrelda, Chrono and Shiro. she smiled "If you must know Chrono" she said softly "Emrelda-sama was once a Geisha...she taught my grandmother, mother and I the many ways of art..." a maid servant opened the box to reveal the beautiful emerald Kimono "she was Known as Amaya, his Majesty wants to see Emrelda-sama perform before he hears you out...Emrelda's talents were legendary"
Emrelda stood up and went behind a screen.
"Masters, you must change before you go before his majesty" Akemi ordered softly
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 04:24:18 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2010, 04:55:39 AM »
Chrono looked down at his outfit, which did befit someone who was accustomed to war and battle, but apparently not formal. "Um, I think a kimino is a bit too... small for me"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2010, 05:12:09 AM »
Akemi smiled as the servant girl fixed the Kimono. "I hope that is better" several moments later Akemi's face lit up "Emrelda-sama..." she breathed. Emrelda appeared from the Screen wearing the emerald form fitting kimono, her hair was up in a simple yet fashionable style, she gave a lovely, innocent smile to everyone. she was strikingly beautiful as any female dragon would be. she took the elegant clay tea pot and as any real Geisha would and poured the tea. her amber eyes fixed upon the tea pot. she wore make up. but since her skin was pale anyways, she did not need the white face, but she had the red lips and the enhanced black eyelashes
"Have you not seen a Geisha before?" Akemi asked "The Emperor has never seen a Geisha..the council believes that they are a bad influence..."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:32:08 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2010, 05:20:34 AM »
Chrono was busy changing into the kimono, changing the colors with a minor cosmetic spell, then turned around just in time to catch Emrelda pouring the tea. He covered his mouth in fear of his jaw from dropping off, and covered his face in the kimono sleeves. "Must. not. think. impure. thoughts."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2010, 05:26:28 AM »
What is impure about it... go ahead, she is what humans call pure... Io's perverted chuckle vanish. Akemi smiled knowingly at Chrono as Emrelda stood up, gracefully walking over to Chrono and handing him the grey clay cup. "Tea?" she spoke softly, her Amber eyes had a soft light to them that made her look extremely innocent.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 05:28:34 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2010, 05:40:49 AM »
Chrono slowly let his sleeves down and opened up one eye, only to stare right at Emrelda's eyes. "Y-yes, w-would like tea. Very much." It was hard for him to not look away, and it was also hard for him to keep whatever calm he had left.

It would be so much easier on my nerves if she were truly human. But then it would take away from what makes her look so grand. Curse my smitten heart for this treacherous behavior!!

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2010, 05:48:14 AM »
Emrelda noticed his slightly shaking hands as he took his tea cup, slowly, gently she grabbed his hands, hoping that would calm him down, she stared up at him with curiosity "everything alright? we will meet with ...him soon. you can have Zora back and everything will be better again" Emrelda asked kindly. Akemi sent the Maid servants away.
"what else is bothering you" Emrelda asked again...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2010, 05:58:06 AM »
Chrono put the tea cup down and then took a breath that lasted more than half a minute before opening his eyes again. "It was hard for me to control myself since you're now, so beautiful with all of the clothes and make-up on. Io wasn't helping either..." He averted his gaze from her eyes, and found it somewhat easier to think now that he wasn't tempted with the purity of her form. "I look like a monster compared to you."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2010, 06:07:15 AM »
Emrelda was stricken...she has never heard any species of dragon call themselves a monster. with her elegant thumb and index finger she took his chin and made him face her. she locked her eyes with his.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 04:23:31 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2010, 09:23:46 PM »
Shiro moaned loudly, his ears drooping as he sat up, fatigue glazed over his half lidded eyes. He looked around, rubbing his eyes with his paws, correcting his jaw which had gone askew during his comatose experience. Stupidly, he looks around, grins, and falls backwards onto the wall.
Sadly, the wall was made of paper, and shiro fell through it, slamming his head on the ground. His head rolled down the hallway, startling several maids who shrieked and dashed away. The body was making a futile attempt to escape his paper trappings, just ripping the wall open even more.
From down the hallway you could hear the head as it rolled.
"WHAT IS.... *roll*... GOING ON.... *roll* ... HERE! ITS LIKE *roll, another shriek* JAPAN HERE!!!! *thunk* OW, i just hit a wall! EMRELDAAAAAAAAAA"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: October 03, 2010, 09:26:27 PM »
Emrelda groaned as she scurried over and helped Shiro's headless body up before going down the hall and retrieving his head, she knelt down and gently picked up his head.
"You had quite an entrance there" she said sarcastically, but grinning in amusement.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2010, 09:29:56 PM »
A small black cat appeared behind Emrelda, twining around her legs as she knelt down beside Shiro. He appeared silently, and seemingly from the very shadow she cast, one moment no-where, the next moment sitting in the middle of the floor. He grinned, a wide grin that showed a mouth full of silvery teeth like diamond fire "My, my... You are a very different master from my last... He was so, booooring... You seem to make everything into a big pantomime..."

The cat slinked over, tail flicking and amber eyes fleshing devilishly "Me? I like the pantomime. Especially when the crowd says-" Kitt disappeared, re-appearing behind Shiro in his shadow "-He's behind you...."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"