The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Protectors of the Earth  (Read 21957 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: Protectors of the Earth
« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2010, 09:31:57 PM »
Shiro grinned and looked at her. "Well thanks for retrieving me. You know what they say, never give up when your a head." he started laughing at this then paused mid chuckle.
"Um.... Em?" his eyes widened. "WHY ARE YOU WEARING MAKEUP???? Where the hell are we??"

Meanwhile, the body was blindly stumbling around running into everything. The poor maid who was in the room fainted when she saw the headless rotting fox body stumble through the pristine tea set, smashing random objects and falling into Chrono's lap. It flailed around for a little while, then gave up, rolling onto the floor and moping. No one knew HOW they could tell it was moping, but a general sense of feebleness and dispair came over the corpse.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2010, 09:39:03 PM »
Emrelda grinned as she stood up "Good afternoon there Kitt, as you can see we are in Japan, in the Imperial Palace, I am sure you can find some place comfortable" in one hand she held Shiro's head, the other, she bent down and stroked the silky black fur. Calmly she walked back to the room. Akemi had an amused smile when she came back in. she helped the body up as she finally replaced Shiro's head back onto his body. "there" she looked around the room, shook her head slowly, and with a snap of her fingers, everything was fixed and normal. the maids began to scurry away only when Akemi ordered them to stop.  they were sworn to secrecy then were free to go. Emrelda sat traditionally on a black cushion and again, drank tea calmly.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2010, 10:22:49 PM »
Shiro rubbed where his neck had been reattached. He cracked his neck a few times, then grinned.
"So Japan is it?" he moaned a little. "Formalities... I always hated those." he walked over to his jacket with all the pockets.
"Wait... what is this?" he picked up the kimono that Emrelda had put there. "This won't do. I don't have room for my supplies!"
He took the kimono in one hand and the Jacket in the other. After standing there for a minute, two or three symbols of charter magic flared on his exposed rotting flesh on his back. They sparkled and danced merrily for a few seconds then vanished. The Jacket had vanished and all that was left was the kimono. He slipped it on.
"Much better." he grinned and moved back.
"What did i miss?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »
"Nothing much...right now we are waiting for our turn with his audience with his majesty Emperor Ryuu..." elegantly, she poured tea for Shiro and Chrono again, a maid presented a Japanese sweet for them to go with the bitter green tea. she bowed and left. Emrelda sipped her tea then nibbled on the food.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2010, 10:43:31 PM »
Shiro raised an eyebrow.
"Ryuu? Now... that sounds familliar..." he shook his head. "Eh... i'm still drowsy."
He kneeled down uncomfortably on the ground, his bones acheing and creeking. He made a face.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »
"Supposedly the Oonagi of Death we were looking for is now Emperor of all of Japan, which seems Bizarre to me" Emrelda set her tea cup down and looked at Shiro "know anything about this?"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2010, 10:53:44 PM »
"Well besides the fact that almost every necromancer worships him and evokes him every time they cast a spell, and that he is baisically the writer of the Necronomicon... yeah... baisically he is tough to take out except for a binder. An Abhorsen. Sadly, the last of their line died off a long time ago. I took up studying their art after finding a journal one of them left behind. It explained." he patted his belt where there were 7 belt pouches attatched, ranging in sizes from largest to smallest, which was minute.
"yeah... fun. Oonagi of death. Greeeeeaaat..."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2010, 11:07:58 PM »
Akemi came back, with her two men dressed in grey, the bowed then spoke "His Majesty is currently busy with a Political situations, but will see you shortly, please be patient" Emrelda bowed "we will wait, but I shall advise that my friend here" she motioned to Chrono "is not as patient as I am" the two men in grey left. shortly after a Man in a black men's kimono, strikingly handsome in his early twenties. three swords at his hip, he bowed. Akemi smiled.
"Do you remember General Hatsumoto?" she asked, her eyes questioning. Emrelda peered then shook her head "I am afraid not Akemi" the man smiled.
"I believe you nicked named me Kai Emrelda onee san"
Emrelda then remembered, she smiled "my, have you grown....its been what? forty four years now?" Hatsumoto nodded "yes, you have not changed at all, except for the fact that you constantly wore a black wig to fit in"
Emrelda nodded as Hatsumoto sat "indeed..."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:29:18 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #308 on: October 04, 2010, 12:48:21 AM »
Chrono had eaten the entire sweet and washed it down with the tea, then pulled out his spear and balanced the tip of the blade on his snout as this 'Kai' or 'Hatsumoto' showed up. He showed little concern for the human, and changed from the snout to the palm of his hand. The Oonagi of death is dealing with politics, and the only threat to his rule died long ago. Zoraida said some of her siblings were odd, but someone deliberatly dealing with egotisitcal mortals as equals?! He thought this in his head, but he was pretty sure that Io heard, and was repeating the entire thought to Emrelda.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: October 04, 2010, 02:47:39 AM »
Emrelda listened to Chrono's thoughts closely, she kept a clam, she shared the thought with Shiro. she poured tea for the new guest, then for her companions. she did find it odd that the Oonagi of death would have such compassion for humans...she began to wonder if something happened.
"Kai, have you seen any of the other children?"
Kai smiled "Hai, all of them are doing very well actually"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #310 on: October 04, 2010, 03:36:03 PM »
Kitt burst out from underneath a bamboo chair, eyes wide "Did somebody say Abhorsen!?" The cat looked up at Shiro, seeming rather peeved "Use that word with caution master... Some free magic creatures have grudges to hold against that blood line, despite it's extinction..." Grumbling to himself, the little cat jumped up onto the chair, curling up so that only single amber eye was visible among his black fur. The eye watched Shiro intently, especially at the seven bells hanging from his belt...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: October 04, 2010, 03:54:27 PM »
Shiro laughed
"Don't worry Kitt, I know how many creatures dislike that ancient bloodline. I only use their techniques in defense if i am attacked, and even then only if they are way more powerful then me. I use these with caution." Shiro also motions to the three locks that go down each pouch. He laughed and pulled a small vial out of his pocket, downed it, green smoke came out of his nose, and he grinned.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: October 05, 2010, 12:27:02 AM »
Emrelda scrunched up her nose, she never liked the ways of a Necromancer...she blew on the steam softly before sipping again. her eyes closed, her mind entering a meditative state. I want this to end....soon she set down her tea cup and sighed. In an very strange manner, she fell backwards, laying down.
"Can't Ryuu just wave his hand and everything will be better again?" she waved her hand in the air as she said it. her tone was clipped and on edge. Kai stared at her in wonder, Akemi gave her a quizzical eyebrow. Emrelda was growing bored and impatient
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:49:26 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #313 on: October 05, 2010, 12:54:50 AM »
Chrono changed from the middle of his hand, to balancing the spear on his claw tip as Emrelda was speaking. "Its like me saying: "Can't I just destroy the entire country of England so the dragons can have their territory back?". The task is all within my power, but I really don't see a long-term benefit in such excessive destruction."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: October 05, 2010, 01:11:31 AM »
Emrelda rolled on her side and faced him, her face heated and her eyes had a fiery glow "I know you can Ervin, not only have you demonstrated a snippet of it, but you constantly say you can..." she rested her temple on her knuckles "Its also like me saying that Can't I right now just become heir to my fathers place as Dream keeper when so many males of my kind are searching for me so they can continue the Celestial race... I can look for one easily, but is it really a good benefit to mate for the survival a race that you know is beyond repair?"