The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Requesting Fursona Artwork :3  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Midway

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tuxedo Cat (Persian-Tabby Hybrid)
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 6'0'
  • Build: Toned
Requesting Fursona Artwork :3
« on: September 09, 2010, 12:58:29 AM »
Hi Peoples, I was wondering if anybody could draw my Fursona for me, if you could I'd be very thankfull :3

Fursona Type: Tuxedo Cat (Black and White colour), kinda fluffy because I'm half Persian and Half Tabby cat, I'm thinish but toned, Blue eyes, longish dark black hair.

Background: Anything I'm not to picky about the background :)

Position: Ummmm...Either me holding my Purple Ninjato (Straight Katana) over my right shoulder or any position I'm open to idea's :)

Clothing: Baggy Jeans, Band Tee (Disturbed, Metallica, Nightwish), black trainers, colourful belt (Green, red, black, dark blue).

If anybody can do this for me, thanks alot :)

Oh and if you could put Midway on it somewhere that'd be great
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:14:21 PM by Midway »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Requesting Fursona Artwork :3
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 02:07:10 PM »
I would love to, though I should warn you I'm not the most reliable person because school kicks my butt and I need to do something called sleep every so often. I'll see if I can cook something up for you.  :D
x

Offline Midway

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tuxedo Cat (Persian-Tabby Hybrid)
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 6'0'
  • Build: Toned
Re: Requesting Fursona Artwork :3
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 03:28:54 PM »
I would love to, though I should warn you I'm not the most reliable person because school kicks my butt and I need to do something called sleep every so often. I'll see if I can cook something up for you.  :D

Its okay, I know how you feel :) College is doing the same to me at the moment to :3 thanks that'd be great :D