The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28334 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2010, 09:05:10 PM »
"thank you but keep what you will, you have more use of this gold than i. *he placed the long bow on the ground next to the table and started to slowly eat, mindfull of others watching him.*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2010, 12:45:36 AM »
Sorin smiled and nodded. "I doubt that sir."

Tar-Ryn entered the tavern and motioned Sorin to the kitchen. He walked slowly towards her and into the kitchen. "We leave at dusk. Make sure the tavern is closed before then." Her eyes motioned to the man sitting at the table in the dining area. Sorin simply nodded and gave her a tight hug.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2010, 10:00:05 AM »
he got up to leave when he was done, grabbing his things from the floor and pulling out a small bundle. he slowly unwrapped the package and removed a single black rose before tieing it to one of his arrows and returned the package to his cloak. he walked over to one of the patrons and placed it on his table. "the final gift, the ghost of the forest wishes you well." he whispered to the man before walking out of the tavern.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2010, 10:25:31 PM »
Chronin followed her in a short while after, a bottle of some unnamed spirit already being emptied into his mouth. "Last time we went to see Rasha, she had me tossed out of the castle for bringing in my waterskin. Why she tolerated Sorin's drinking tin, I'll never understand."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »
"We need her Chronin. Simple as that... And please PLEASE try not to get yourself thrown out..." She looked back at Sorin. "Who was that man sitting in here... He seemed oddly familiar." Tar-Ryn pondered for a moment but shook it off. Sorin smiled. "I see you have your phoenix feather back..." he said eying the bow on her back. She simply smiled. "Ready everyone who is joining us." She turned to Chronin. "Have your men come back yet? I sent them to scout ahead. And I'm sure they were well armed.." She looked at him worriedly.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #170 on: October 14, 2010, 12:22:26 AM »
Chronin tried to keep a smile, then looked out to the door of the tavern. He pulled out a scroll that looked damaged and stained with blood. "He got assassinated by an unseen arrow before he could tell me what occoured, I assume the two others died to cover his escape so he could deliver me the scroll."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2010, 02:13:50 AM »
Tar-Ryn shook her head. "God rest their souls. I'll leave early to make sure all is safe." She looked down and back to Sorin. "You don't leave unless you hear my word."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2010, 10:59:25 AM »
the lizard slowly walked along the road thinking about the female wolf that had walked in before he left. where had he seen her before? and he also had to worry about the man in the resistance he had seen in the tavern who he had given to rose. he saw what he was looking for, a small rose on the sign of the weapons shop. he walked inside and looked at the old woman behind the counter. "the rose of dark is seen in the light."
   "so you've come? the feathers are in the back, along with your new bow." the woman smiled "the resistance is coming out of hiding soon, theres rumors the generals are massing for an attack on the king. including some from your past."
   "the less of my past i find the better." he said walking past the old woman and into the back of the shop. "lets just hope none of my former comrades find my sights when the time comes, of they will regret not finishing me of when they had the chance."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:04:50 AM by serpington »

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2010, 07:09:18 PM »
Tar-Ryn readied herself. Her warrior wear was on her body (look in the avi). She wore her brothers sword on her waist and the bow slung across her back. The bows sitting next to the bow on her shoulder. She pulled her heavy purple cloak around her body and covered herself. "Dusk is falling. I'll send for you when it is safe." She said before leaving. Sorin stood in front of Chronin, knowing her would want to leave as well. "You will wait for her orders. She is swifter and more agile than you and I. She'll be able to make it through better than we." He urged as he looked at Chronin.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2010, 02:31:22 AM »
"Just something to keep me from bleeding and away from infections." he said before limping along following the aligator removeing the dagger from his hand when he had the chance to put it up. He held a grimace when he started feel a bit dizzy but it didn't get anyworse as the herbs did there job. "Tell me now, was stabbing me in the side neccisary?" he asked casualy.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2010, 08:07:26 PM »
Rasha sighed, rubbing her temples, pressing her hands against her head, harder with each step, until she got to her bedchamber, and threw the door open, scowling at nothing. She sunk into the chair at her desk and stroked her wings.

The seargent smirked, keeping a hand on his own wound as the came to the medical building. He turned to Leo, stopping at the door.
"There's one thing you need to know about us Khemalis. We are incredibly proud people and if you were one of us, and you acted like that to anyone else, they would do the same thing, maybe worse. It's a good thing you're a foreigner, visitors are treated well, but as a soldier you don't get that privelage? You disrespected your senior. Now come on." He put an hand Leo's shoulder and walked him into the medical building.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2010, 09:46:53 PM »
"I see. That was mearly an act for a future reason and, well I should warn you. Not to get to attached to me" He said in a jokeing but somewhat serious tone. He flicked his ear slightly as he walked into the medical building "Remember, Im a mercenary, not a soldier, but you should know that right? After all your a Commanding officer. All houner, some pride, and loyalties. I simply wanted to make that apparent because one year were allies, and the next year we could be enemies." he said with a shrug "Lucky you, I'm not one to break another contract for another price"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2010, 09:51:51 PM »
Kha'mal followed to the door of Rasha's bedchamber, and paused. His fist hung for the briefest of moments, ready to knock on the wood panelling, before lowering back to his side. Kha'mal sighed, courage failing him, as he turned and stood outside and to the left of the door.

"Why if it isnt little Kha'lin!" A voluptuous puma slipped down into the bath beside Kha'lin, her dark hair reaching silver at the ends. The afformentioned Lynx jumped in surprise, submering herself in the hot water. Still grinning, the Puma reached over and helped pull a now coughing and spluttering Kha'lin back above water "Well... My, my. It seems I was mistaken, for my little Kha'lin is no longer so little!"

Kha'lin smiled weakly, glancing back over at the other two occupants of the bath. She flicked her sodden fringe out of her eyes, replying with the same meek shyness from when she was young "Auntie Ina... You said we wouldnt meet when I am working..."

Ina smiled, running a hand across Kha'lins cheek softly "Oh child... You are not working right now. But tell me, how goes the search for a suitable man? I do believe you come of age in only a matter of days..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2010, 11:48:21 AM »
he cautiously left the shop with his new pure black, 9 foot bow over his back along with a new set of arrows he had made. "thank you, i shall tell your son that you miss him." he said to the old woman inside before closing the door and walking back towards the tavern.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2010, 03:53:50 PM »
Tar-Ryn made her way out of the door and to the path that she has used many times when it came to traveling the kingdom of Rasha. She walked cautiously but not suspiciously. Her eyes were calm, occasionally looking around as any normal person would. She dusk sun was like fire setting beneath the fiery trees. Small animals scurried by her as they went to make nest for the night. Everything seemed quite calm.