The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28333 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2010, 07:13:35 PM »
the lizard continued walking till he passed the tavern, he could see the fox from earlier ahead of him and decided to find out who she was. he quickly jogged up to her but stayed behind, trying to not get to close as he followed her.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2010, 09:55:36 PM »
Tar-Ryn's ears twitched. She felt a presence upon her but ignored it knowing it was not a threat. She set her hand on the handle of the sword. Her emotions stayed calm, neutral. She walked slowly. She stopped. "I know you're there...." She uttered quietly, the silence being broken.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2010, 04:41:59 AM »
he stopped and smiled walking out from hiding "so you do know I'm here. don't worry if i was here to hurt you, you wouldn't have made it this far. i just have one question, who are you?" he asked walking up to her calmly.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2010, 07:00:22 PM »
"I am not sure that has any relavence to you." Tar-Ryn mocked. She continued walking.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2010, 08:08:14 PM »
he chuckled a bit walking next to her "its just a simple question, I'm sure that i know you from somewhere but maybe a simple name will refresh my memory."
he noticed her bow then stopped in his tracks. "where did you get that bow?" he asked more tense than before.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »
"You sure are nosy. I got it from an old woman in that shop at the end of the street." She did not make eye contact with the Lizard. He was too curious and she needed to keep her aura reading open.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2010, 04:40:29 AM »
"its just a question. my sister used to have a bow like that is all, she even used the same kind of arrows. my name is Durako by the way" he said continuing to walk next to her calmly. "so do i get a name for my effort?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:42:05 AM by serpington »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2010, 06:46:54 PM »
The Seargent gave a sideward look at Leo. "If you were my brother, I'd still kill you if I had a good reason too, and that's not the soldier in me talking." He smirked and walked to some raven doctors who bustled around the two of them, moving equipment and sitting them down on beds to stitch up their wounds.

Rasha melted onto the desk in front of her, and stared at the wall. She dug the talons of her hands into the wood, making gashes, but being sure not to pull and tear it apart. She closed her eyes and cursed herself.
"Kha'mal! Come in here."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2010, 06:56:19 PM »
Tar-Ryn's body froze but she continued to walk. "My name is Tar-Ryn. Any other questions?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2010, 07:21:49 PM »
"nice name," he was shocked but tried to stay calm. "have you herd that the new rebellion is getting ready to attack?" he asked noticeably more tense then before "there being lead by one of the few surviving members of the old one. their symbol is the black rose, you should keep an eye open for them, they might be able to help you." he turned to walk away keeping his troubled face hidden from her

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2010, 07:37:44 PM »
She nodded. "I've heard... Thanks for letting me know." Her face was troubled and it was very clear. She nodded her head goodbye and continued her way down the path as the sun fell completely behind the trees.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2010, 08:27:00 PM »
he said his goodbye and continued to walk into the forest and back towards the rest of the rebellion "time to get back to work."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2010, 09:20:32 PM »
Kha'mal sighed, breath whistling between his lips. He slid his sword into its scabbard with a rasp of metal on metal, smoothed out his uniform, ensuring the mask was tight around his muzzle, and turned to the bedchamber. The door opened and closed, silent save a small metallic click. Kha'mal stood just as silent, and nodded briefly "Yes, miss."

"But how will I know he is the one? In the books I have read, the woman always knows-" Ina snorted in derivation, folding her arms across her chest and staring at Kha'lin with a stern gaze "Have I taught you nothing child? Those romantic stories are just that, stories..." Her frown fell away, replaced by a kind smile as she stepped out of the bath, pulling a towel around herself "There is no need to worry though. So what if you find no-one by the time you come of age?"

It was Kah'lins turn to frown, pulling herself up out of the hot bath "Auntie. You know the family tradition, by the coming of age I should have found a man. Our children shall train just as I have trained, to protect their own queen, or the current if I am to be killed. So it has been for centuries now, and I shall not let that tradition fall simply because I am inept at dating..."

Ina smirked, the corner of her mouth curling ever so slightly as she pulled Kha'lin into an almost motherly embrace "Oh little 'Lin... I did not say you will not find someone, for with your beauty and charm, I find it hard to believe you have not done so already. All I meant is you should not worry..."

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »
Tar-Ryn could not stop thinking about Durako. She shook her head and tried to think about where she was and the sounds that surrounded her. A dark shadow hovered u. The dark trees above her, stalking her every move.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2010, 05:21:54 AM »
as he walked along the path he saw something extremely unsettling, through the trees he could see Tar-Ryn faintly and behind her a small group of bandits hiding, watching her waiting to strike. he ventured of the path and reading his bow while following the group stalking Tar-Ryn.