The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28339 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2010, 07:28:47 PM »
"I'm sorry Hare, but I'm not going anywhere." Tar-Ryn said from the blackness of her perch. Pharaoh let out a screech, angered by the disturbance of silence.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #211 on: October 22, 2010, 07:32:17 PM »
i am sorry to hear that, but we have our orders. we can't return to the resistance base without you." said the young rabbit a little more irritated than before.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2010, 07:35:00 PM »
The only sound that now broke the silence was the stretching of her bow and the quickly move of air being torn. An arrow sat at the rabbit's feet. "If you had any knowledge about who I am and what I am about you would change your tone and leave, alive."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2010, 07:42:09 PM »
the rabbit stood his ground, drawing his sword. "you are general Tar-Ryn, you are the former leader of the resistance, you have been in hiding since the first resistance was crushed and now you wish to make things right. am i close?" he said with complete determination and meaning while the other three in the group also drew their blades. "we are the resistance, and we will accomplish our goals at the cost of eternal damnation if need be! so what are you going to do?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2010, 07:46:48 PM »
Tar-Ryn leaped down. She stood tall for a female as she slowly moved towards them. Her hair, that was partially in a braid hung down to her tail. (She's a maned wolf, just letting you know.)
She looked at them with piercing blue eyes, flecks of gold here and there. Her sword on her hip and bow on her back she grinned. "Victory does not come in numbers. Fight, and you shall fall." She withdrew her sword, long, reflections of the moon and every man that was around in the blade. Pharaoh followed her down and stood on her shoulder.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2010, 08:59:43 PM »
(sorry for the mix up.)
"i know this. that is why i shall face you alone." said the rabbit taking a defencive stance "sir you'll die!" said the man directly behind him "better i then all of us in this pointless fight. men it has been a pleasure, your final order is to return to camp and tell general Isiah and durako of my failure." he said not taking his eyes off Tar-Ryn "what of your father?" said the man next to the rabbit. "he knew that i wasn't coming back when i left for the resistance, tell him what you wish." "but sir! is the possible gain worth the possible, and highly likely, loss?! yelled the first man. "if it wasn't then why am i here? now go!" the young rabbit said still staring into Tar-Ryn's eyes, his teenage face like the steel of his blade.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 11:15:49 AM by serpington »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2010, 12:19:11 AM »
Chronin looked around with rather bland eyes, more interested in the prospect of a brawl or battle than for the nearest injured merchant or noble. "Sorry for being a battle-nut, but it gets boring when any troublemakers I come across are too scared of my name to even attempt to draw their swords. I try to, but the Banewyngs are not known for being passive or peaceful..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2010, 03:58:52 PM »
Sorin shook his head and continued walking, they were easily an hour away from Tar-Ryn.

"I'm not going to kill you nor am I leaving with you. So my answer is no." She growled. Her eyes were no fierce with the frustration of the stupidity of the relentless asking.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #218 on: October 23, 2010, 09:24:11 PM »
"Kha'mal," Rasha said, standing from her desk, and looking into his eyes with an almost apolagetically disappointed look. "What is wrong Kha'mal? Is there something wrong? I mean, your sister would do anything I ask her to and do it well, but you?" She sighed, shaking her head. "You're slipping up on the most basic duties, and you're not following my orders." She put her hands together, twisting her fingers. "I don't feel like I can rely on you any more, or even trust you."

The seargent smirked at Leo, then winced as the doctors worked on his wound. Soon it was all sewed up and the two soldiers were ushered out.
"You got a place to stay," he asked.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: October 23, 2010, 09:46:57 PM »
"i will not accept your no, ether i return to the camp with you or not at all. and i thought you would jump at the chance the avenge your loses, and here i am offering you an army." the young rabbit spat putting his sword away. "so cut me down and be done with it, but know this, we only offer so many times."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2010, 10:10:53 PM »
Kha'mal winced unintentional. The accusation stung.

"Your higness, I-" Kha'mal stopped, words catching in his throat which had turned dry. His Adam's apple bobbed apprehensively, tongue clumsy as he tried to form a cohesive sentence "There... Is nothing wrong... your highness, I could never betray... I-" Kha'mals grip tightened behind his back, claws digging deep into his own wrist.

Kha'lin paused outside the baths, held in the tight embrace of Ina. She tolerated the hug for several moments, ignoring the crowds of people that walked past, along with the occasional glance or stare. Finally Ina stepped back, smiling graciously "It has been too long since I last saw you, I hope we can meet more often... And your brother, I wish to see him too next time. Tell him that auntie Ina sends her love..."

Ina walked away, blowing a kiss over her shoulder to Kha'lin as she went, tall figure soon lost in the crowds of citizens. Kha'lin sighed and turned back towards the palace, weaving aside several mule-carts...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2010, 10:25:07 PM »
"Then why? What happened?" Rasha looked at him with wide, almost pleading eyes. "I can't do this Kha'mal, not now, and yet you just..." She took a deep sharp, stuttering breath, and let it out in a sigh. She seemed to calm, slightly lowering her shoulders. "Because, I thought you were dependable. I thought you'd never make mistakes like that." Her voice shook.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #222 on: October 24, 2010, 12:12:39 AM »
"Not really" he said walking with the sergent shakeing his jacket free from most of the dust and blood before putting it back on. Adjusting it a bit "I only got here just today to be hounest, why do you ask?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #223 on: October 24, 2010, 11:12:23 AM »
With a deep sigh, Kha'mal looked down to the tiled floor, and then back up to meet the Queen's gaze "I have told no-one... Not even my sister." He paused, glancing out of the window to the city walls and barracks "It is against my customs, against tradition, against everything my family has stood for." Finally he looked back to Rasha, only his eyes visible behind the cotton mask as he spoke slowly and deliberately "I am in love... With a woman I should not..."

Kha'mal winced again, looking away from the queen with ashamed eyes "By tradition, the men of my family would marry one of the best sword-fighters. From the royal  guard." He laughed bitterly, twisting his wrist "We have been meeting for a while now, whenever she and I where off duty. She is by no means a good sword-fighter, and merely acceptable with her bow."

He met Rasha's gaze again "But I love her, I know it. And yet I cannot. This is why I have been so sick with worry of late, why I struggle to concentrate on the most menial of tasks. Why I wonder, If only I had been born into another family, could we have been together?" He spat the last words with harsh loathing, only to suddenly sigh, shoulders sagging in on themselves "That is what happened, your highness..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: October 25, 2010, 07:00:17 PM »
Tar-Ryn turned then quickly lunged at the rabbit and slammed him against a tree, her claw wrapped around his throat. "My death to you will be painful, and long lasting." Her nails dug into the skin of his throat, blood now dampening his fur. "Either, you leave now... with your life... Or I will show your army here what a general, who has lost almost everything can really cause..." Her eyes were now glowing, but their usual blue, but a purple.