The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28343 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #225 on: October 25, 2010, 09:05:15 PM »
"fine! finish this and wonder, who you could save by helping us compared to who you could lose if you go it with anything smaller than 200!" he spluttered out in broken breaths as Tar-Ryn's hand slowly crushed his thorough
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #226 on: October 25, 2010, 09:15:40 PM »
Tar-Ryn let him drop and turned her back. "I'm not going in with a small army. And it wouldn't matter... I fight till the death." She walked towards the tree where she was perched previous to the interruption.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #227 on: October 25, 2010, 11:25:36 PM »
Chronin kept walking rather lazily, then his eyes lit up as he started to sniff the air. "I'm smelling blood, how much farther are we from Tar-Ryn?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: October 25, 2010, 11:33:36 PM »
"About 10 minutes... I smell it too. Its not Tar-Ryn's though. I know that smell." He continued walking calmly.

Tar-Ryn was fuming in anger at the relentless annoyance in front of her. She turned back around to the group. "Tell Durako, that I'm waiting for him," She snapped.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2010, 04:52:59 AM »
"you will not be waiting long, he is nearby infact. but we have our orders. live long sir. we shall be back for you once we have informed durako" said one of the soldiers before the group left, leaving the rabbit, their captain, still on the tree gasping.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »
Tar-Ryn looked at the Rabbit. "Your idiocy is not courage..." She said quietly.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2010, 07:45:08 PM »
"Well," the seargent said with an honest stare. "The general barracks are full, but you can sleep on my bed. I'll be on the living room floor." He smiled and pulled Leo along closer to the city, where larger houses sat on the outskirts.

Rasha went quiet, then ran her fingers up the feathers on her forehead. "I see," she said. "Well, I guess that makes sense." She moved close to Kha'mal, studying his face. "You poor boy." She reached out, and pulled him into a tight embrace. She moved back and held his face. "By Shazia, I do envy you, but you've got to realise that your personal life is secondary." She ran her hands down his arms, showing a pleasant smile, but stone eyes. "Your pride, your family name, your personal well-being are second to me. Now I will support you in whatever path you take, but if it harms your ability to do what I expect of you, then I you need to leave her behind." She turned and walked back to lean on her desk. "I would have hoped you'd be able to see her and protect me, but if you can't, then remember that I'm more important." She pulled open a drawer from herdesk, and looked down into it. Something in there made her sigh. "And for goodness sake, tell your sister what's going on. If anyone can help you, it's her."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2010, 08:22:56 PM »
"call it what you will, but every member of the resistance is as loyal to our goals as i, we are more than happy to sacrifice our lives to free this land." the rabbit said still leaning on the tree while rubbing his throat.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2010, 08:33:56 PM »
Tar-Ryn put her nose to Pharaoh's head and nuzzled him gently, the bird closing his eyes and rubbing back. Tar-Ryn smiled immediately. "You don't have connections... You would fail within the first two weeks of battle." She continued to stroke Pharaoh's head.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2010, 08:42:50 PM »
"how are you so sure? we are everywhere, from the shops in the towns to the kings royal guard, the low streets of poverty to the high balls of royals, we have people everywhere we need them." he said starting to stand up against the tree.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2010, 08:48:06 PM »
Pharaoh screeched at the Rabbit. "The king is everywhere as well. And I'm telling you, most of those people you are referring to... Are either imprisoned in the king's castle, or dead. Those you may trust, may have fallen loyal to him. He takes away family, friends, life." Her eyes were back to their natural blue, gold flecks around the pupil. They were sympathetic, hurt. She looked at him. "You may have lost a lot... But what I have lost, was my own doing."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2010, 09:04:05 PM »
"we all have our own pain, we have all lost something dear to us, we are an army of the broken hearted, the broken souls, we fight to stop more people suffering our pain by his hands, yes we have no guarantees that our agents are loyal but hope is all we have, its all we need to willingly march into the slaughter that is the battle to come." he seemed more confident in his words as he moved away from the tree. "so before you preach about loss remember that your not the only one who has lost something due to their own stupid actions." he started walking off the way he came in silence.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 09:06:56 PM by serpington »

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: October 26, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »
Tar-Ryn smirked and sighed. "Well Pharaoh, we are alone. No more bothersome pests." She pet him once more and leaped back into the tree.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #238 on: October 26, 2010, 10:29:06 PM »
The feline raised his brow as he looked at the Sergent "Dont worry about it, I dont feel right takeing someones bed, speacily if its that persons home town." he would then tilt his head some to the left letting out a crack before rubbing it "Besides, I can find some place" he said with a smile.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2010, 04:38:57 AM »
"hi again!" durako yelled to Tar-Ryn once he walked up the road, passing the young rabbit on the way, "so you would make a mess of one of my most loyal warriors? his brother served under you you know. he was told great stories of your victories, so you just cost him a hero." he smirked walking over lazily and sitting up against the tree.