The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28346 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #255 on: October 28, 2010, 08:16:15 PM »
"I'm sorry, but We must move forward... If your men are well hidden then keep them there. I must get to Rasha's kingdom by dawn. Chronin and Sorin will meet the army. I will be leaving in just a few moments." She looked at Chronin, then Sorin. Sorin smiled. "Be safe and be sure to send Pharaoh so that we can then join you." Her place his hand on shoulder and nodded goodbye. Tar-Ryn looked at Chronin and bowed her head goodbye. Behave yourself. I'll be watching you. She then turned and with Pharaoh on her shoulder, she started her journey once more.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #256 on: October 28, 2010, 08:31:16 PM »
durako looked over at the two left behind by Tar-Ryn, "well this is going to be a fun trip, when we get to the rebels just don't do anything stupid. cos if you do this will take longer." he started walking again not waiting for the others to catch up.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: October 28, 2010, 09:56:30 PM »
Sorin looked at Durako angrily. "Just make this quick so we may join Tar-Ryn," he growled.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #258 on: October 29, 2010, 01:27:25 AM »
Chronin watched her go away, and started to feel sad and edgy again. "To think I would actually be around her more often when we started our travels... now I'm heading straight towards the one group that probably hates me the most."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: October 29, 2010, 01:31:31 AM »
Sorin shot a look over to Chronin. "Calm yourself Chronin. This will be quick and painless. You aren't the only one that was a traitor... remember I was right by your side." He walked to Durako, whom he stood above. "Now where are we going?" He demanded.

((I don't think I explained what Sorin looked like... HAHA! He's a tall, intimidating, very bulk[strong and built] black wolf, his eyes are piercing green and He has a scar going across his left eye and down the cheek to the neck that he received from Tar-Ryn herself. :) all better))

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2010, 09:26:32 AM »
"well if your demanding, we are going deep into the forest, the others have made camp there. and don't worry so much, no one will try to kill you, hurt you maybe, but not kill." he looked over at chronin. "best be on your guard."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: October 29, 2010, 08:25:50 PM »
Sorin growled. "We aren't the ones that will have to be." He was growing tired of the ridiculous warnings. The thought that he or Chronin would have to fear a bunch of refugees was outrageous. He looked at Chronin and sighed. "Let's just get this done."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #262 on: October 29, 2010, 08:36:28 PM »
Chronin started to smirk at how much pre-caution he was getting from this Durako. "Come on Sorin, if they want to start trouble, we'll just show them the difference between the rebels and generals."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 08:38:09 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: October 29, 2010, 08:45:50 PM »
Sorin grinned. He walked closer to Durako. "Warn your army before we come. I wont be having any disruptions. Tar-Ryn is waiting."

Tar-Ryn continued through the forest with ease. She finally stood before the large gates of the palace. A guard shouted to her. "Who awaits entry?!" Tar-Ryn looked at smiled. "General Tar-Ryn, my good sir." The sun was now just rising as she entered the gates.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: October 30, 2010, 07:20:04 AM »
"these are no mere villagers, we have sourced the greatest warriors from across the lands. soldiers, mercenaries, nobles, peasants, traders and farmers, anyone who could prove themselves worthy of the black rose. and yes there are a few criminals within our ranks, but each has proved there worth many times." said durako reassuringly. "but they know there place and shouldn't try anything while your with me.......i think.....anyway we had better hurry up, general Isiah is waiting for his guests."

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #265 on: October 30, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »
The seargent patted Leo on the back. "Well the offer is always there, and I would have hoped you'd accept, but no matter, if you're sure you wouldn't like a bed as nice as mine." He grinned, flashing his crocodilian teeth, then laughed and headed off to his home, leaving Leo be.

Rasha gave a soft, understanding look to Kha'mal, then smiled, opening her arms to hug him close, wrapping him in her wings.
"Okay," she said, in her gentlest tone. "You cans stand guard wait for when she comes back."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #266 on: October 30, 2010, 05:43:58 PM »
Kha'mal embraced the Queen in return, finally returning to his calm state. He moved out of the close hug and nodded "Of course milady." With that he slid the pouch back into his uniform, gave a short bow, and then left the room. The door closed quietly behind him, striped tail disappearing through the gap with a swish.

Kha'lin walked confidently down the wide palace corridors, paws crossed behind her back as she passed servants and the regular city guards. She sighed wistfully, passing the west wing balconies, the rows of tall windows streaming evening sunlight onto the white tiles. A smile played across her lips. In two days from now, she would come of age, as would her brother. The smile dissolved into a frown. If only her parents could be there to see her...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #267 on: October 31, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »
Rasha walked back to her bed, and dropped herself on it, laying face up at the ceiling, while the sun warmed her face through the window. She put her hand over her eyes, and stifled a laugh, and the threat of a cry
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2010, 03:24:17 PM »
Sorin folded his arms and sighed. "Fine..." He started to walk. "Lead the way."

Tar-Ryn was led into the Palace by a tall guard. She looked about with only her eyes. She continued walking down the hall. "Wait here. I will tell the Queen know you have arrived." Tar-ryn nodded and waited.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2010, 05:18:50 PM »
Kha'lin knocked and entered Rasha's room, walking past Kha'mal silently "Your highness, Tar-ryn is here." She paused, hovering near the door "If you would rather, I can show her to the guest rooms. There she can await a time you would like to see her, If you are busy milady..."

Kha'mal waited on the other side of the door, ears barely straining to hear conversation through the thick wood. He waited, one hand clenching the necklace, the other worriedly running along the pommel of his sword. To tell his sister of the secret love-affair would be finally admitting to his faults and lack of honour.
 He sighed, waiting for Kha'lin to emerge from the bedroom...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"