The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28347 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #285 on: November 03, 2010, 03:21:53 PM »
Leo smirked a bit waveing the Croc goodbye "Ill think about it, but just sounds rather off. Dont you have a wife?" he called to him. Now turning around he entered town to find something to do to pass his time. Climbing up to the building tops walking along the paths he made his way back down in a more secluded area, getting a feeling he made a wrong turn at some point. Not even a few minutes later a shady figure stepped out of an allyway placeing a blade to Leo's neck, from behind.

"What do we have here? A lone scrawny feline?" the figure chuckled as three wolvens more came out.

Leo let out an annoyed sigh flicking his ear. He didn't bother to move yet and swivled his eyes to try and take a look at the figure. "What do you want?" he asked forceing a scared tone.

"Well your walking through my streets so you better pay the fee, though it doesnt look like you have much, so I think your service will be just fine. Now I think if you start now, you might have it payed off fully when you die." the figure laughed.

"I dont have a choice do I?" Leo asked narrowing his eyes some.

"Well its that or die" the figure smiled showing yellow teeth.

"No deal then" Leo growled moveing his head neck away from the blade and pulling his head down as the man swung it. He rolled forwards to gain some distance before drawing his sword, giveing it a forwards twril and holding it to his side upside down, with a hand pointed to the figure, who apparently was a falcon.

"Then die" The falcon said as the rest drew there swords.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #286 on: November 03, 2010, 04:48:33 PM »
Kha'mal turned to his sister as they waited outside the drawing room "Kha'lin I need to talk to you..." She sighed "Later perhaps?"
he shook his head pointedly, pulling the necklace out "I need to give you this now." He held the necklace out, emerald glinting in the sunlight "I found it, and had the jeweller repair it..."

Kha'lin stared at the necklace in astonishment, speechless. She pulled Kha'mal into a tight embrace, hugging him and thanking him over and over. He smiled, hugging her in return. "You are surprised... I would have thought you of all people would know what I had been up to..."
Kha'lin let go and smiled too "Ah... I was wrong indeed, for I thought that you where meeting the jeweller to buy a ring for He'sah. You are seeing her, arent you?"

Kha'mal blanched "How do you know!?"
Kha'lin however just smirked, hanging the necklace around her neck and turning back to her side of the doorway "I'm your sister Kha'mal Hestan... How could I not know?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #287 on: November 04, 2010, 02:24:50 AM »
Sorin looked about, wondering how Tar-Ryn was and whether she made it or not. His bright green eyes scaled and read every man standing around him.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2010, 02:28:40 AM »
Chronin did the same, but it was obvious that he seemed to be itching for a fight. His frustration made the mood worse as some soldiers started to feel intimidated and others felt threatened by his presence. Of all times to go into unfamiliar territory, I have to do it without Tar-Ryn. Hopefully my blood won't reach a boil by the time this ends...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2010, 02:33:12 AM »
Sorin looked at Chronin and smirked. Keep yourself calm Chronin. Any blood on our claws when we leave, will be sure to get back to Tar-Ryn before you can do any explaining.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #290 on: November 04, 2010, 04:11:57 AM »
the three reached the large tent and durako turned to the others. "only one of you needs to enter so chose who will, the other can test the troops in the training ring if they with, just don't kill anyone." he walked off disappearing into the crowd
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: November 04, 2010, 06:56:24 PM »
Sorin stepped forward. "I'm better with negotiations." He looked at Chronin. "Go have your fun."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #292 on: November 05, 2010, 01:33:48 AM »
Chronin smiled with both his mouth and his eyes as he went to the nearest rebel and asked him for directions, who seemed reluctant before making a pointing motion with his head at the training ring's location. They better give me a blunted sword for this, my personal blade is way too sharp for such light-hearted combat...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »
Tar-Ryn smiled. "Of course your Majesty." Her head bowed and raised once more. "What have I missed since the last time I have seen you?"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 07:02:47 PM by Akayla Luna Fiamma »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2010, 01:56:16 PM »
The queen sighed, and gave a lethargic smile.
"A lot has happened. I suppose you know of the plague that came through here, which threw me into power whether I liked it or not." She smirked but her eyes still clung to melancholy. "It has more than decimated the populace, and the economic and military strength has suffered, but that was a long time ago. We are rebuilding," she said, and crossed her wings in front of her. "We are still in a relatively vulnerable position, but if all goes as planned, we'll soon be stronger than we ever were before, but that's a best case scenario, and my time in charge has shown that such a thing does not exist."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2010, 02:54:56 PM »
"You can't sell yourself short my friend. You are able to accomplish great things, you just have to get through the tough parts to achieve greater things." Her ear twitched gently. "Do any of Zaraldo's people live within your city? If so I think one may have been arrested." A noise came from the hall. A clamor of shuffling and fighting. A guard shouts, "Get a hold of him!"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2010, 03:09:25 PM »
Rasha stood up, and went to the door, opening it a crack to talk to her Guards.
"Kha'mal, go see what's going on over there," she said, nodding over to the source of the sound.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »
Tar-Ryn stood. "I should be going. Its past your sleeping hour and I have to send Pharaoh for Sorin." She began walking towards the door.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »
Kha'mal nodded and set off swiftly down the corridor. He drew his sword as he went and Kha'lin followed suite, long sword drawn and held at the ready as she remained beside the door. She listened intently, feline ears twitching and bright amber eyes watching intently. Kha'mal turned the corner and vanished from her view, striped tail flicking out of sight as he broke into a run.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2010, 08:16:17 PM »
"Very well," Rasha said as she turned to Tar-Ryn. She opened her wings and brought her friend into a hug, holding her close. "Remember, stay out of sight." She smiled and let Tar-Ryn go.