The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28344 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #330 on: November 11, 2010, 04:00:20 AM »
she stuck her tongue out at sorin, "bad dogie." she said looking him dead in the eyes with no fear.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #331 on: November 11, 2010, 02:00:45 PM »
One of the wolves made a lounge towards leo who quickly spun around holding his sword pointing downwars and parying the blow off to the side, throwing a hard kick to his knee. The wolf fell to his side holding onto his knee and Leo once again spun around and locked blades with the falcon, slideing from the falcons larger from pushing him back.

Leos head glanched to his side and saw another one of the figures comeing at him with what appeared to be the start of a horizontal swing. Pushing back against the falcon he quickly forced his blad to the side swing in a twist to his knee, leaveing a deep cut in the falcons torso, that was left from the serated end of leos sword and stabbing at the wolfs knee severing the tendons, makeing him colapse screaming as his leg was now left useless.

Takeing a few steps back twirling his sword in a forwards motion tossing blood off here and there he spoke to the remaining figures in the allyway "Tch, thanks I had better things to do. Now Im waisting all my time and energy dealing with you?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #332 on: November 11, 2010, 03:52:45 PM »
The queen put her hands to her hips, spreading her wings out at her sides, in a perfect display of white, shifting into deepest black. Her fierce stare drilled into the two young cats.
"Calm down, both of you. It does not matter to me if he is your brother or not. If you ever see him again, make sure it is the last." She focused her stare on Kha'lin, deep into her eyes. "Such a dangerous enemy needs to be to be killed. Do you understand that?"
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #333 on: November 11, 2010, 04:21:56 PM »
Kha'lin hissed in response to her brother, teeth bared as he fingers twitched towards the hilt of her sword. Finally, and under Rasha's scrutinising gaze, she fell silent "It is as you wish your highness... I realise that anyone who would bare ill to you needs to be stopped. I just-" She sighed and nodded "It just took me by surprise, to see him after so long. But Kha'mal is right. He is no longer my brother, and your safety will not be compromised again..."

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #334 on: November 11, 2010, 08:03:25 PM »
Sorin barked and bared his teeth at the cat as he went over and pulled her off, restraining her, his hand firmly grasping her arm. "I said leave. I wont have a mangy cat following us around. If I don't tear you to pieces, Tar-Ryn sure will." He tossed her aside. "Either you're coming or you can stay here with these fools, Chronin. It's your call." He turned and began walking away.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »
sorin turned straight into a blade, a large fox held the unique blade to his throat. "i recommend you apologise to my sister, or your master will have one less subordinate to worry about. the dark fox stood at 7 foot with two 5.5 foot blades, each was a straight 4 foot blade with a large upwards curve going into a sharp point with the straight back. the curve was serrated like a saw. (I'll try and draw a pic for reference but they looks cool in my mind.)
he was wearing nothing but leather pants and a 6 foot sheath across his back. the brown leather strap engraved with thorned vines with a single rose near his shoulder.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: November 11, 2010, 08:40:22 PM »
Sorin's green eyes stared straight into the fox's eyes. "I suggest you get the blade off my throat. Before I tear out both, you and your sister's." His teeth were clenched as the words hissed out.

Tar-Ryn, bored of awaiting for the arrival of her men, she went to the stables. She shouldn't mind my borrowing of a horse. She walked over to a Black Frisian. She hopped onto his back and held his mane. She slowly moved him beyond the palace gates, then rode off into the woods in search of Sorin and Chronin.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: November 11, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »
"in the time you would grab eather me or my sister, i would have severed your head from your shoulders. not to meantion the others around you." said the fox as at least 30 other warriors drew their weapons to defend their captain. "make your choice, leave here and stay out of my sight, or never see another sunset. "brother no! I'm fine, let them go on there way if they wish.....just don't bring more bloodshed over me." the little cat said looking at the ground. the fox sheathed his blades reluctantly. "as you wish m'lady. he stared into sorin's eyes hatefully, in his mind he's singing while digging sorin's grave.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: November 11, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »
Sorin looked at the fox and sent a breath drawing kick to his chest. He stood on top of his chest with all 300 pounds of muscle. Sorin crushed him further into the ground, "Don't even dare to threaten me. Your life will be cut short in moments." His claws dug into the skin of the fox. Trotting was heard in the distance. Sorin stopped and looked up, Tar-Ryn approaching closer. Her eyes widened as the horse came to a stop and she jumped off. "What is the meaning of this!" She shouted, her voice echoing. She looked at Sorin as he moved back. He ducked his head and stood quietly. "Someone ANSWER ME!" Her voice was now a demanding growl. Her white teeth baring.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: November 11, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »
the little cat ran up to her brother. he tried to stand back up, straining under his now broken ribs. "how dare you hurt my brother like that..........." the tittle cat turned to sorin slowly, "he was ordered to lower his guard after doing for me what you would have done for her!!" she pointed at Tar-Ryn angrily. "yet you react as if he is some scum under your shoe!! and you wonder why half the warriors are visualising your graves!" "Tasha, stop he's not worth the effort." said the fox as four warriors lifted him to his feet then held him with steady.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: November 11, 2010, 09:17:43 PM »
Tar-Ryn pulled out her bow immediately. "Hush your self. I am General Tar-Ryn and I have no problem pinning you to a tree, your last breaths as you dangle helplessly. Go, fight as you wish but when you have failed and the survives have no other escape, We will be the ones laughing at your demise!" She released the bored and let it drop to her side. "Where is General Isiah. I must speak with him. Now! She barked, the men around her backed away slowly.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: November 11, 2010, 09:27:14 PM »
"that way........" the girl said now looking at Tar-Ryn the same way her brother was looking at sorin. her fists clenched as tight as she could get them. "men take the lieutenant to his tent, I'll be there shortly. Martel, take the general to general Isiah." she walked off after her brother casting one final evil look at the group of new generals in the camp.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: November 11, 2010, 09:33:02 PM »
Tar-Ryn shot an arrow, striking the felines shoulder. Her eyes we glowing purple. "You will learn to ever defy your elders." She turned to find Durako. "You have caused the fall of your group. All shall die and will." Her eyes dimmed back to their blue and golden color. Her head went cloudy and fell to the ground. Sorin went to her side and picked her up. "We request General Isiah Now. Whether you like us or not, we are your only chance and you all know it His voice was sincere and calm for once.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #343 on: November 12, 2010, 01:31:12 AM »
Chronin watched the whole scene unfold, but wouldn't draw his blade since nobody was attacking Tar-Ryn. He wordlessly went over to Sorin and 'covered' the side that wasn't within reach of Sorin's sword-arm. "Please don't make this any more bloody that it should..." His voice was rather sad as he gripped the handle of his personal sword.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: November 12, 2010, 01:49:27 AM »
Sorin sighed and got up. "Then lets just go. Tar-Ryn is in no form of negotiations." He lifted her and turned to leave. His arms caressed Tar-Ryn as he got onto the horse.