The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28338 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #345 on: November 12, 2010, 11:25:54 AM »
"we know that we don't have to like you. but things are tense and with that little uproar things will only get harder if you don't stop thinking like you have for your entire lives, open your minds and realise, we don't hate you because of your pasts! we don't like you because you think that trouble finds you rather than the other way around! you claim to fight for freedom, yet you injured one of your soon to be allies for having an opinion! you claim to be liberators, yet you can't keep your calm with a small child! you wonder why we seem so hostile, like thean protecting his little sister with no regard for you, but you don't see that it is you fault that he was angry." durako said walking out off the crowd and stood in front of the three. "you judge others without judging your self, you persecute others actions without taking into account that you would do the same if not worse for less, and you have proved it." he spat on the ground and walked off, disappearing back into the now dispersing crowd. "we shall still fight for the same cause, but we do not serve those who do not judge themselves as much as they persecute others!" he called back from the crowd before the clearing was completely empty other than the three.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #346 on: November 13, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »
"Are you sure about that, Kha'lin," said Rasha, stepping to Khalin, putting her hands on the girl's shoulders and looking into her eyes. "Are you sure that when you get the chance, you will not hesitate for even a moment?"
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #347 on: November 13, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
Kha'lin met Rasha's gaze and answered resolutely "No. I would not hesitate." Kha'mal glanced between the two and chewed his bottom lip. He knew that his sister was more reliable than himself in almost every aspect, except this it seemed...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: November 14, 2010, 12:10:13 AM »
The queen sighed, and pulled Kha'lin into a tight embrace that lingered  for a while, until eventually she released the girl, and smiled with bright and pleasant eyes.
"I need you both more than anything right now," she said, looking to Kha'mal. "And I need you both at your best, okay? Now, kha'mal, go find out when the lords arrive."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #349 on: November 14, 2010, 01:58:42 AM »
Sorin smiled. He was proud of who he was and the fact was, was that they didn't judge people. They judged him and Chronin and even Tar-Ryn because if their past. Children had no place in the war and the feline was out of line. There was no organization to anything in this group and defeat was inedible. And all three knew it. They already had their army and they all left with pride.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #350 on: November 14, 2010, 02:13:59 AM »
Chronin couldn't hide his grin as he jabbed Sorin in the leg while he was on the horse. "Alright, time to give up Tar-Ryn and the horse. Can't trust you with either since you're prone to violent outbursts now..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: November 14, 2010, 10:14:03 AM »
Kha'lin returned the embrace, leaving Kha'mal to wait rather awkwardly aside. When she had released Kha'mal nodded obediently "At once your highness." He walked back to the sitting room door and left silently. Kha'lin sighed, watching her brother leave with worried eyes. She turned back to Rasha and muttered quietly "Thank you, your highness. I could not wish for a better understanding or courteous ruler, and if I may be so bold, friend..." 

Kha'mal walked down the silent palace corridors, once again passing the wide windows of the western wing. Golden sunlight, now tinted with the deeper red of a sun at horizon, flooded the palace and warmed his fur as he walked. He caught a glance of the barracks, not far from the palace and near the city wall. He sighed as he turned the corner. There was someone he needed to talk with tonight.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: November 14, 2010, 11:36:52 PM »
Rasha smiled down at Kha'lin, full of warmth from a place in her mind, a million miles from the fierce aggression of earlier.
"Do not be afraid to refer to me as such. I've known you since you were young and would feel hard done by to hear you are not my friend." She let out a little laugh, then glanced to the door. "Maybe, in the little time that we have, we can talk to eachother as such." She took the girl to one of the sofas, and sat down with her. "How have you been recently? How was the trip to deliver my message?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: November 15, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »
With a sigh Kha'lin sat down lightly beside Rasha. Briefly she appreciated the softness of the sofa, with a quiet purr, and glanced across to Rasha "I have been doing well enough. Our Aunt Ina is in the city for a short while, I would be foolish not to notice that this visit coincides with my coming of age in two days. Ina has always felt the need to find the perfect man for me." Kha'lin laughed quietly under her breath, picking distractedly at a loose thread in her uniform

"The delivery was rather uneventful, other than a brief fight with bandits. They seem to grow in number below the mountains every year. Thankfully they never seem to grow in intelligence" She laughed again, a strained smile that only went skin deep.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: November 15, 2010, 05:33:20 PM »
Rasha put her hands in her lap, and sighed a little. "Hmmm, maybe we should put out more patrols to deal with these bandits, but we can't overstretch ourselves. I'll speak with the lords about it." She then jerked her head out of her thoughts and back into the conversation. "Sorry sister, this is supposed to be a talk about you, not the kingdom," she said with a smile. Her eyes watched Kha'lin, fearing and questioning the girl's mind with her eyes. "Your aunt has good sense. I should probably be helping you out in regards to men as well. I'm sure the power of royalty can bring anyone you fancy down your way."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #355 on: November 15, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »
durako walked into Isiah's tent, the three other captains standing there behind him each with a stony look on there face. "durako, jethera and migetee, the three of you are to join up with the other three orders. jethera, you shall go to the order of the white rose in the south. migetee, you are to travel west to the order of the blue rose. durako you are to go to the order of the red rose in the north." "yes sir!!" all three captains said at once. "what of me and thean during this?" "the two of you are in no shape to travel, you are o stay here and heal up before you get your next assignment." "yes sir!" the four captains and the lieutenant left the tent to get ready. "we shall all meet up at the main gate at sundown." said migetee before the five went back to their tents.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: November 15, 2010, 08:13:28 PM »
With a slight smile Kha'lin followed Rasha's worried eyes "Ina has always had good sense. That I do not question." She sighed heavily and ran one paw across the smooth embroidery of the sofa "And neither am I ungrateful for your help. Instead I doubt myself..."

With another weary sigh, she looked down at the soft rug that absolutely invited toe-wriggling "My duties and loyalty to you come first. I don't know how I could love a man and still-" She paused and visibly shook her head "No. I am better than this." She glanced back up at Rasha "I am sorry miss, these are just somewhat difficult times. I have not voiced such worries or doubts before, and to control them is rather hard..."

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: November 15, 2010, 08:23:58 PM »
Rasha put a wing on Kha'lin's shoulder, holding her close. "My girl, whatever doubts you have, you wont have many chances to air them. This is one of those chances and you can't hold back. It will be good for you, I promise." She squeezed the girl's shoulder. "If Kha'mal says he can do it, then there's no reason you can't."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #358 on: November 15, 2010, 09:13:55 PM »
Sorin sighed. "I only get angry when people insult us. They act like they know us and then deny that they judge before questioning. Its preposterous I say." His voice fell silent as he looked at Tar-Ryn. Her eyes fluttered open. "Sorin, We have failed.We needed them. Durako, we needed him. Our army is still not strong enough." Her voice was a soft whisper. she shut her eyes and her anger drained and a dim light illuminated from the creases of her lids.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #359 on: November 16, 2010, 12:46:11 AM »
Chrono lost his cheerfulness as Ryn spoke, then he started to walk away from the two and back to the rebellion camp. "Tell Tar-Ryn I'm going to be a little late, and she has all rights to kill me afterwards..." He didn't look back or even stop as he made his way back to the camp he just left not too long ago...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel