The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28337 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #360 on: November 16, 2010, 02:58:55 AM »
Chronin, you don't have to... Tar-Ryn 'said' as he walked off. Sorin sighed. "We're in such a mess." He held Tar-Ryn tight and continued to ride back to the palace.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:07:56 AM by Akayla Luna Fiamma »
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #361 on: November 16, 2010, 04:44:29 AM »
"are you ready?" durako asked looking over migetee and jethera slowly. "remember the path....." "wish no pain....." "unless wished upon you." the three spoke one after the other while grabbing eachothers forearms. migetee suddenly looked over to the hill outside the camp, his rabbit ears laying over his left eye, and smiled as chrono walked over it. "need anything?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #362 on: November 16, 2010, 12:25:59 PM »
Eh, Sorin didn't want to fix the relationship, so I'll do it for him. Lazy wolf... Chronin faced the group of captains, and then walked down the hill. "I thought it would be nice to know the people I might be fighting with on the battle-field."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: November 16, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »
"us? you do realise that we are only the order of the black rose, we are not even a quarter of the warriors you will be fighting with in battle." durako smiled. "and as far as the relationship goes......your friend......he hits like a girl." laughed jethera still bloody from getting hit by sorin. "things may be hostile but what can you expect in this kind of situation? three generals, set in their ways, encountering a force that they can't fully trust. unsure if it will help them or stab them when their not looking. my name's migetee by the way, and this is jethera." "so are you going to just stand there or speak? we are in a hurry as it is."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #364 on: November 16, 2010, 05:44:52 PM »
Kha'lin sighed, subconsciously shifting closer to Rasha as she put one feathered wing around her "I suppose. For really it is only one thing that I worry for, and somehow knowing Kha'mal feels he can do it makes it no less an anxiety." With another sigh, smaller this time and accompanied by a wry smile, she looked up at Rasha "I suppose what I truly worry about, is if the relationship went well. If it went so well that I would have a chance at starting a family."

Puasing momentarily she continued "Truly, my allegiance and priority lies with my work, and with you. And so how could I do both this and care for a child?" She searched Rasha's eyes for an answer, almost pleadingly "Sometimes I wished that our mother could be here. And now I wish it more than ever, miss..."

Kha'mal paused at one of the wide palace windows. The Lords had assembled, ready for the meeting, but Kha'mal did not hurry with the news. He knew that his sister would be talking to Rasha right now. Perhaps it was best to leave them for a moment longer. He yawned widely and glanced down towards the Barracks training grounds where a formation of archers fired a dark volley of arrows into the hay-stuffed dummies.

Squinting, he peered through the glass and down at the dusty are, clear of buildings and littered with wooden targets. The individual archers where all but indiscernible, and after a moment of vain searching, he gave up on finding her. With a sigh he turned from the window and continued down the corridor to the sitting room and knocked twice...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: November 16, 2010, 07:43:53 PM »
Chronin had looked away from them at the mention of Sorin, almost lost in his thoughts until they finished talking. "Eh, then sorry to bother you. I was worried that our first impression just made things worse, so I guess I'll be heading back to Mistress now. Hope to see you long after the first battle, "order of the black rose"" He turned back towards the hill, then reached the top of it in two jumps before sprinting his way down and running non-stop in the direction that he heard the horse go.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: November 16, 2010, 08:09:59 PM »
the three captains all spilt up to go their respective ways "live long Allie." they all called after chronin before he was out of ear shot.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: November 17, 2010, 12:16:19 AM »
Tar-Ryn pushed herself out of Sorin's grasp. "I wish to be alone. Leave me. The queen's guard are expecting you." She waved Sorin off and walked down a path that jutted off the main road. She held her left wrist, trembling in her right hand. The power that flowed through her was beyond her control, the metallic taste of rage that passed through her body was new to her. She let out a sigh and continued walking slowly. Sorin looked about, his ears down in sorrow. "Chronin, come... We will go to the palace and await Tar-Ryn's return." He jerked the reins of the horse and steered it in the direction of the palace.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #368 on: November 17, 2010, 02:53:11 AM »
Rasha tried to warm Khalin with a smile, and pulled the girl into a hug. She stroked Kha'lin's hair, and held her close.
"Well, I'll help you decide that when you're ready to consider them. As for now--" the door knocked, and the eagle jolted at it. She shook her head, and preened a few of her feathers. Her eyes set cold, sinking into her serious set. "Yes?" she said as she stood from the sofa.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: November 17, 2010, 02:55:16 AM »
Chronin stared off in Tar-Ryn's direction, unsure if he should disregard the order in concern for her life. "For someone whos head is more prized than those she keeps around, she sure seems to travel alone quite often. Well, lets see how long it takes before the new queen punts me out for drinking spirits in the castle..." He continued along with the horse, but only for so long until stopping. "Sorin, I think we should drag her with us. Mostly for laughs, and partially for a quick passage into the castle."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: November 17, 2010, 03:36:56 AM »
Sorin shook his head. "You don't remember much do you? She was alone for a very long time before I found her." He sighed and got off the horse. Tar-Ryn continued walking, her blue-amber eyes shifted back and forth, her ears twitching in all directions. She finally found a large rock and sat upon it. Her face in her hand, she began to sob. Her frustration was pouring out. She hurt that poor feline, and for what reason? She cried softly as the moon above seemed to weep with her.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: November 17, 2010, 10:39:56 AM »
"are you OK?" asked the little cat siting in a tree watching Tar-Ryn. she smiled kindly climbing down next to her holding out a peace offering of some fruit she had brought from the camp. "if your wondering.....I'm fine, so's my brother."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #372 on: November 17, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »
Kha'lin stood also, stepping up just behind Rasha. She sighed, but held a hand over the pommel of her sword as the door opened. Kha'mal stepped through and nodded to Rasha "Your highness the Lords have assembled, save Jarmunda who is bed-ridden with a nasty flu, and they await your presence." He glanced across at his sister, and apology laced his expression...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: November 17, 2010, 07:59:35 PM »
Tar-Ryn loomed at her and sighed. "I just don't know what happened. One moment I'm in complete control the next my body is shooting people." she looked away and slowly took the fruit. "Why are you being so kind? I more expected getting my face torn off." she pulled her knees into her chest.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: November 17, 2010, 08:10:58 PM »
"yea, my brother says I'm to forgiving. if he was here........we would of had a problem. but i know your a good person at heart.......so i trust you." she smiled cradling her bandaged arm. "you know, I'm probably not supposed to tel you this but this isn't the whole rebelion......this isn't ever a quarter.........i think you would like the group in the north better that you did here." she smiled innocently while looking over at Tar-Ryn's bow."my name's Tasha by the way."