The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28335 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #375 on: November 17, 2010, 09:57:00 PM »
She touched the bow gently, the red arch caressed softly in her hand. Her hand tensed and pulled it out, and arrow already prepared to strike. Her ears twitched like radars scanning the area.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #376 on: November 17, 2010, 10:18:32 PM »
"i like your bow......where did you get it?" Tasha said looking away after noticing that she was starring at the bow.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: November 17, 2010, 10:35:14 PM »
"Quiet she said abruptly, she looked around searching for the noise she heard moments ago. The arrow sprang, striking whatever was in the forest stalking. It fell with a thud, followed by a grunt. Tar-Ryn's eyes lit up searching for the aura. A red cloud appeared and smirked. "You wont be reporting back to the king..." Her eyes dimmed as she walked over and found a male panther on the ground. He looked at her and hissed, his final sound. She took another arrow and plunged it into his heart. She leaned down and closed his eyes, a pray whispered from her lips. She stood and grabbed her arrows. Tar-Ryn slowly walked back to Tasha. "It's from a shop in my village. It made for me by an old friend, the only question is how the hag had it in her possession." She sat back down on the rock. "You should be getting back to your brother, and I should be attending my friends."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: November 17, 2010, 10:42:03 PM »
"OK, I'll see you in battle. she slowly stood up and began to walk towards the camp. she turned back to Tar-Ryn "remember the path.....wish no pain.....unless wished upon you." she turned back towards the camp and disappeared through the trees.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: November 17, 2010, 11:56:57 PM »
Tar-Ryn ran her hand through her long brown hair. She slowly put the bow away and started walking down the path. Her eyes watching her paws as she walked along the dirt path.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #380 on: November 18, 2010, 06:36:10 PM »
The queen nodded, and smiled back at Kha'lin before heading out the door, and through the corridors, heading through into the meeting hall, where a crowd of lords bustled and about,  before quieting down as Rasha took her seat on a high throne.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #381 on: November 20, 2010, 05:56:36 PM »
Kha'mal held the door open as Rasha walked through, and kept it open as Kha'lin followed the queen. He closed the door quietly and the pair stepped into line just behind Rasha, footsteps padding softly on the tiles as they walked through the wide palace corridors. The door to the meeting hall was opened as Rasha reached it and both twins followed her through in. Finally they stopped either side of the throne, and one of the lords stepped forward.

He was old, the oldest in the room, and yet his eyes shone with fierce youth and curiosity. He flicked his rat tail twice and bowed deeply to Rasha "Your highness, I apologise for the delay, I must also apologise for Jarmunda who could not be here..." Lord Dirvaan spoke with a sombre and calculated voice that barely punctuated the brief silence.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #382 on: November 20, 2010, 11:50:11 PM »
Chronin stood there, thinking of a reply to Sorin that didn't give away too much of why he wanted to find her. Then he heard someone approach from behind, and turned to see Tar-Ryn walking her way up. He made a dash right towards her, looking as if he would try to tackle her, only to turn around and try to get the bow and arrows off her person. "I need these back now!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: November 21, 2010, 04:45:49 AM »
Tar-Ryn slapped him immediately. "You do not touch." She looked at him fiercely.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #384 on: November 21, 2010, 04:49:20 AM »
It almost seemed like old times when she slapped him, but he couldn't get lost in the nostalgia. "If you're going to keep going off on your own, you need to give this bow back. Unless you want to have more angry outbursts like when you shot that girl in the shoulder." His hand was still on the bow, but he wasn't trying to get it off her like just a few seconds ago.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: November 21, 2010, 11:37:48 AM »
"i see your headed in my direction, mind if i tag along for a while?" durako smiled leaning against a tree behind the three generals. "and sorin, you have a wonderful talent for making friends, turns out that while Tasha can't hold a grudge, her brother thean still would like to string you up by the skin of your teeth and use you for target practice........." he said holding up a black rose. "he asked me to give you this as an official notice....he would love to kill you, but his sister has forbid him from fighting you."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: November 23, 2010, 05:09:03 AM »
She growled and backed away. "Let it go and allow me to do as i please." She looked down. Sorin looked at Durako. "He can wish to do all he wants, he will never have the chance." He looked at Tar-Ryn, his eyes showing worry.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: November 23, 2010, 10:35:48 AM »
"let what go? I'm not holding anything against any of you, and i realise we're all to set in our ways to see any error in our actions" durako smiled walking towards the group handing sorin the rose as he passed. "plus, not many people have the guts to walk into the camp of a large group of highly skilled warriors and cause that much trouble. if anything i think you three might have actually won their respect as warriors more than made enemies."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: November 23, 2010, 03:15:07 PM »
((Tar-Ryn was speaking to Chronin sorry ha))

Sorin sighed and put the rose away. "What are you doing out here anyway..." He looked at Durako sternly.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: November 23, 2010, 08:09:52 PM »
(sorry just another assumption.) "meeting up with the bulk of our forces." he smirked "what did you think this was it? this isn't even a quarter of our true army." he continued walking as though the others weren't even there before turning around and calling to chronin, "oh and chronin, Tasha said hi." he turned back around and continued along cheerfully.