The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28331 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #405 on: December 03, 2010, 10:38:18 PM »
The queen gave a light smile and looked around the room.
"See?" she said. "It's this type of balanced, moderate yet prepared thinking that we need." She glanced over to the back of the room where Dirvaan was standing. "Other methods could destroy our country before Zaldaro sets foot here." She opened her arms and laid them on the chair's rests, relaxing a little in her seat. "Now, we need more soldiers, so push forward your recruitment drives. Weapons and food also need to be stockpiled. This doesn't mean people need to go hungry, just that we shouldn't waste anything." The lords nodded and mumbled in reply, until she raised her hand for silence. "Now, what do we know of Zaldaro's capabilities and movements near our borders?"
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #406 on: December 03, 2010, 10:57:45 PM »
Sorin caught up to Tar-Ryn and put his arm around her shoulders. "What is bothering you?" He slowed his walking, causing her to slow as well. Tar-Ryn sighed and put her head against his chest. "This is all just too much to handle." Her eyes followed the ground as they proceeded. Sorin nodded and softly sighed. "Yes. But you are not alone in this journey. Stop bottling everything up... I know its how you are, but we are your friends. No need to hide emotions." He kissed her forehead lightly and fixed his grip on the reins of the horse.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #407 on: December 03, 2010, 11:12:10 PM »
"sounds like theres something happening with them." durako joked to Chronin looking back at Tar-Ryn ad Sorin.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #408 on: December 04, 2010, 02:35:48 AM »
Even Sorin could feel the air change as Chronin tried to hit the man next to him with a metal covered fist that grazed the tree durako was next to. "As I said: watch your tongue, else I will rip it from your mouth!!" His eyes seemed to shine with rage until he regained his composure and let out a huff before continuing to walk as if nothing happened.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: December 04, 2010, 02:47:18 AM »
"that was interesting....." durako said after barely avoiding the punch. "you lot really need to loosen up, your starting to make even me irritable. he said walking now cautious of another attack.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #410 on: December 04, 2010, 06:27:09 PM »
A lion stepped forward out of the group of Lords. Of them all, he was the strongest in body, muscled arms and a scar running from jaw to ear that proposed a lifetime of fighting. He bowed before Rasha "I believe I can help here. I was a general only recently, and I do believe that I keep myself up to date with most military issues today." He folded arms across powerful chest and sighed "Unfortunately, knowledge is limited, scepticism high. Zaldaro is by no means ignorant to tactics, and it is not merely by sheer brute force that he has succeeded so far."

The lion, known to all as Cha'gra -a lord who even after promotion helped lead the Khemal forces- chewed his lip momentarily before continuing "We know little of Zaldaro's army in both location and number. I therefore propose we send out several groups of our own scouts. They should be hand-picked for such a task, and would bring back whatever information they discover. It would allow us to prepare rather than fumble blindly in the dark..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #411 on: December 06, 2010, 12:12:51 AM »
"You're right," said the Queen, nodding to the lion. "And I expect you to take that duty, it's not as though your record is insubstantial." A little smile came over her. "We need the information on them that they have on us. Scouting is useful, but I would not mind a spy or two. Any spy discovered could catalyse the war, but we're long past that point. We need all the information we can get."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #412 on: December 06, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »
Cha'gra frowned deeply "Spies? I agree. The scouts are not up to the job however. Honestly, I am unsure as to who could take the part. Our spies mostly originated from the Zephyrians. They are dead, of course, after Zaldaro invaded their lands. A shame, they where the best..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: December 06, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »
Tar-Ryn and Sorin finally caught up to Chronin and Tar-Ryn poked him playfully the rest of the way. Her mood had lightened drastically. They wert now entering the palace, heading towards where they were to be staying.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: December 06, 2010, 08:29:10 PM »
"i guess i shall take my leave. i shall see you all later." durako said turning before the group entered the palace.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: December 06, 2010, 10:41:18 PM »
Chronin couldn't really pay attention to durako as Tar-Ryn saw fit to distract him with poking. When he felt Tar-Ryn getting distracted by durako, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in right up to his chest while giving her a 'noogie' "That is no way for a commander to act, say you're sorry!!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: December 07, 2010, 12:36:32 AM »
Tar-Ryn licked Chronin's hand and moved away from his hold. "Come on, you just ironed my hair." she nudgednhim back and let out a soft giggle,

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: December 07, 2010, 01:54:28 AM »
Chronin pulled out a piece of silk from his chest pocket, and grabbed the back of Ryn's hair while tying it up. "Good thing I did, when was the last time you combed your hair? You look like you just got out of a bar-fight!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2010, 10:31:21 AM »
durako smiled hearing the three mucking around as he walked away thinking to himself <the warrior that goes into battle tense, is more likely to die than the warrior that goes into battle loose.>

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: December 08, 2010, 02:25:00 AM »
Tar-Ryn smirked and elbowed him. "I keep myself well kept." She fixed her hair and kept her way into the large building.

Sorin's ears twitched quickly as a sound above them was heard. "Tar-Ryn..." She looked back and saw his distress.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:21:51 PM by Akayla Luna Fiamma »