The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sigmuntum Solar  (Read 5866 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Sigmuntum Solar
« on: September 13, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »
Welcome to Sigmuntum Solar, my giant Empire manager and Space game. Here the goal is to assure total domination over all others
be it through culturally and making them worship the same celebs you worhsip
or good ol fashioned conquering and imposing marshall law.

There is no wrong way to approach the goal, unless you cheat and use powers you never specified.
Good Luck
and Good Luck again.

(ok, a few ground rules

1. begin introduction posts now
2. When you go to unexplored systems, i might conjure a random event to happen, such as finding the old wreck of an extinct race or something
3. My Word is Law, for I am the Giant Universal hand, and it will come slapping if need be
4. A post order will happen, sometime
5. Dont whine if NPC factions attack, deal with it and FIGHT BACK!
6. have fun)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:58:10 PM by Gabag »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Sigmuntum Solar
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 08:44:36 PM »
"The true vastness of space, the universe and life is never truly understood, even by the greatest of us."
 - Kel'ka'tai, Honourable Scholar of the Khe'val  23,356Anum

-Stardate: 24,455Anum -
-Ship: Khav'an'saar 'The almighty' -
-Crew: Minimal-
-Status: Conducting search and rescue for stricken civilian vessel -

In the inky darkness of space, a single ship sailed silently through the ether. Its sleek hull of overlapping bronzed armour glinted in the far-off sunlight, swimming through nothing as calmly and majestically as a gigantic ocean-creature. A forest of weapons studded it's flanks, accompanied by the occasional brightly-lit window or view port. The ship turned in a lazy arc, engines thrumming...

-Ksch- "Roger two delta, this is the Khav'an'saar... Anyone receiving me?" The captain looked across the bridge, a myriad tangle of command consoles and pilots. The technical-coordinator looked up from his headset to the captain, before turning back to the large touch-screen -Ksch- "This is the Khav'an'saar, is anyone out there?" The captain sighed, her horned head bowing as if in prayer. Out of the long view-window of the bridge, a veritable graveyard hung in the darkness.

The gutted remains of a ship, floated, still spewing occasional sparks. Around it swam the remains of its crew, bloodied and torn, drifting lifelessly. The captain sighed again, sitting down heavily into her padded seat "Coordinator... Mark the date... No survivors... Attacker, unaccounted for... Estimated dead..." Sighing yet again, she tapped one hand distractedly on the arm of her chair "Estimated dead... Five thousand..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 02:08:47 AM »
1705 - Aboard the Battle-Cruiser Genesis
Suspect Interrogation #1 - Relating to survival of a small band of Reuqon

SuspectA - Currently sitting, handcuffed to a chair in a pitch black interrogation room with a single lamp providing only enough light to see the door handle.

Jewrnin Grefas - Walks into interrogation room with a few files, and sits in a chair on the opposite side of the table to SuspectA.  "Do you know why we brought you here Sito Doridan?", he said after a few moments. (Sito = salutation equivalent to Dr.)

SuspectA - "Because I'm the prime suspect for an act of treason?", he replied.

Jewrnin Grefas - "No, I mean upon this ship.  You do know you are on the Genesis, correct?", Jewrnin asked.

SuspectA - "I've no idea..."

Jewrnin Grefas - "Because we know of your ingenious mind with technology.  You used to be Head of Defensive Weaponry productions for the WDCD, working directly under Derik Gensen.  We brought you here, upon the strongest and most heavily defended ship inside and out, because we know how much of a dangerous man you are.  Now please, take a look at this.  You may recognize it.", he says as he slides to him one of the files.

SuspectA - "I do.  These are the blueprints to the SDT's I developed, inside and out."

Jewrnin Grefas - "Good good, now turn to page 6 of those very blueprints, and then take a took at page 4 of these blueprints.", he says while sliding over another file.  "What's the difference between the two blueprints?"

SuspectA - "Mine is called a Super Defense Turret, and is made with Genisian style of design.  The other is called a Banisher, a Reuqon infantry weapon that is worn on the backs on Hellgrinders, and used to take down anything in its path."

Jewrnin Grefas - "Anything else?"

SuspectA - "My Super Defense Turret uses a total of three less parts than the Banisher.  Including a Belt Buckle and shoulder straps.  The third is a waste of a screw that the Reuqon put in for effect.  Mine is also modified to look completely different from the Banisher."

Jewrnin - "Well its good to know that you're not hiding anything Sito, but please tell us where you obtained the blueprints for the Banisher?  The war ended between us and the Reuqon long before you even started working at WDCD.  So tell us, if not show us, your Reuqon contacts.  We know you're in contact with them, we know you know where they're hiding.  We also know if you tell us on the planet Artain, your going to get a few punches to the stomach.  So tell us where they are, and that is all.  If you cooperate, your sentence will be reduced.  I guarantee it."

SuspectA - "Don't take the Reuqon for fools.  They developed interplanetary space travel before you could even get to the moon.  They're in a completely different Galaxy.  I can tell you only which Galaxy, but I would be unable to produce a planet name, or even a solar system."

Jewrnin - "So why don't you tell us?"

SuspectA - "Because the Reuqon are going to find you, long before you find them."
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 03:36:57 AM »
~BUT YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!  There are over 3 trillion people on this world!!~

"You should have thought of that when you declared war on us!  We would have happily coincided on your planet but you opened fire, and now I am out an ambassador and a brother!  As we speak your world now knows who has brought them to oblivion.  Their beloved King has killed them all."

~Please!  Have mercy!~

The Tongue snarled at the groveling king from the bridge of the Scythe.

"Harvester at full capacity, O' Tongue.  Its now or never."

"Let the Feast begin"  The Tongue dropped his hand and soon the Harvester was spewing its caustic payload onto the planet below.  The Hyper Ooze melted metal and flesh alike, quickly turning the lush forest word into a reddish brown wasteland.   The entire world was covered in 30 minutes.

Word spread quickly through the Vurakan Armada that a new planet was ready for colonization.  Within the next 72 hours, hundreds of thousands of civilian ships descended upon the world to begin colonization.  Many in the Dauntran Maw rejoiced at the thought of such a spectacularly large planet to colonize, but a select few remained worried.  Their population was growing far too fast.  Not even a hundred planets of that size would hold for long.  Behind the chatter and clatter of the Maw, a small group of Teeth whispered to one another about perhaps the development of a sterililization agent.  They only whispered however, for it was treason to think of defacing their DNA in such a way. 

A body can be replaced but a gene cannot.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 04:32:30 AM »
There was static while the radio opertator turned the dials. There was not a soul left behind in the debris the floated aimlessly through space while the White Star patrolled the outskirts of the Drumar Glalaxy.  "Someones got some explaining to do..." Commander Morgan thought to himself as he stood on the bridge of Icarus 9. -Ksch- "Roger two delta, this is the Khav'an'saar... Anyone receiving me?"

"SIR! I've got something!" The operator fiddled with the dials once more, trying to get a better signal. Morgan rushed over before taking hold of the receiver.

"This is Commander Morgan of the Icarus 9. Identify yourself. Over." Morgan waited for a response through the static. "Can anyone hear me? Over." He added once there was no reply. "I repeat, this is Commander Morgan of Icarus 7, identify yourself or you will be fired upon! Over!"

There was a loud beeping at the controls. "Sir, we have an identified spacecraft on radar." Morgan turned to the navigator then back at the reciever. "Is it the Vltava?" The nervous navigator asked.

Morgan looked down. "If it were, we'd be under fire by now. No, this is someone else." He turned to the bridge where bodies flew past into the abyss of space, a light in the distance shown bright. It was a ship.

"Plan of action, Sir?" The receiver asked.

"We don't fire unless fired upon, soldier." Morgan replied before returning his attention to the window.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 04:37:32 AM by Spike »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »
"Together, a Nation... Separated, an Anarchy."
 - Kel'ka'tai, Honourable Scholar of the Khe'val  23,348Anum

The operator of the Khav'an'saar bridge literally jumped in his seat, stuttering madly "Captain! We have a return message!"  The captain looked up, eyes suddenly hopeful again. The operator tapped fervently at his wide touch-screen, flicking expertly through the controls "The signal is not Khe'val sir... It doesnt register on any of our fleet wavelengths..."

Frowning, the captain stood up from her chair, horned head turning to the wide windows of the bridge. Silhouetted against the sun was a ship, hard to see clearly past the dazzling light. She flipped down her own headset, licking her lips "Operator... Prep starboard batteries for firing sequence one..." She flipped a small switch, staring at the ship on the horizon.
-"This is Captain Hes'tel of the Kha'van'saar. State your reason for attacking an unarmed civilian vessel... We do not want more bloodshed on this day." -

Flipping the switch off, the captain sighed, watching the opposing ship. She blinked, squinting... Something was moving amongst the wreckage, a flicker of movement for a second...

"CONTACT! Captain, we have inbound fighters!" The operator pointed, rather needlessly at the wreckage of the civilian ship. A group of at least fifty longsword bombers had swarmed from their hiding places amongst the debris, engines bursting into life. The captain quickly flipped a switch on her headset, pointing to the incoming pirates "Bring the ship around, port weapons battery open fire!"

The swarms of ship closed in, as the Kha'van'saar pivoted slowly around. The ship's armoured flank shone in the sunlight, weapons glinting. There was a flurry of muffled thuds from the massed cannons, followed a second later by the veritable hail of explosive rounds. Bombers where torn assunder, bodily fluids and fuel mixing in the ether along with flying parts of steel. The first twenty bombers exploded in a vibrant pyrotechnic display, but there where too many, swarming closer and closer to the sleek frigate. Finally they reached weapons range and let loose a volley of missiles, warheads streaking towards the Kha'van'saar.

At the bridge Hes'tel grabbed hold of her seat, shouting into the headset "BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 06:13:09 PM »
LOG 1: Kalessandra
Planet Eenia

Tlckc. Tlckc. Tlckc.

The tennis ball clacked as it bounced across the pearlesque marble, and into the far corner of the court.

"Dammit! Not again!" A disgruntled President ran for her lost ball. Her voice was not at all as angry as the printed words make her seem. Instead, it was soft, and low, almost unheard. She, almost tripping over her plain one inch heels on the way, fetched it and then returned to her spot on the other side of the net. "Got it!" She served. It was a lovely court, patterned with emerald colored tiles and fancy plants to the brim. Her partner was a man she truly fancied, a dog type, regal, collie. But the question was...was whether she would ever be allowed to date him. Further, she wondered if he even liked her, what with her glasses, her awkwardness and youthful nobility and shyness....even her inability to actually hit the ball now and then. She could be a weirdo sometimes as well.

A few more back and forth turns of non-intensity and her game was interrupted again.......

"Madam! Madam President! You have a phone call!" Heaving for breath and raven hair plastered down with sweat, a jaguar-type man ran up next to her.

She used unreality to bring it the ball back into her hand...one moment it was rolling away again, the next it vanished. The next second it was in her hand. "Can whoever it is handle it themselves? I'm busy." she whispered.

"I think not....Y-you see...The Nuarline has been captured by an alien force. We don't know how or why. Also...it seems like Lssya has escaped again." He seemed scared...like he thought she would hit him. She probably would.
x

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 12:30:51 AM »
As the Long swords were weakening the new target's defenses, Ten Stingray Boarding ships flew out of the wreckage, discharging ion missiles at the now swarmed ship.

The Marauders had arrived

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 12:48:36 AM »
Jewrnin Grefas walked out of the interrogation room with his files.  All was fine with his posture except for his contemplative facial expression.  Frundish Crecs then walks around the corner, preparing to ask how it went when Jewrnin interrupted him with a quick, "We're in trouble."
"What's happened?",  Frundish asked
"We got all the information we could.  We know exactly which galaxy to go to, but that's it.  The Reuqon are indeed still alive, If they even call themselves the Reuqon anymore.  They way that the suspect put it, the Reuqon seem to be preparing to strike back at us."
"How's that possible?  We drove them from this Galaxy via extermination!"
"Apparently not.  Possibly they knew that we were preparing to strike down their newfound planet, and they sent a few ships to another Galaxy.  Remember, their technology was once higher than ours.  Who knows if it still higher or not, but we need to hurry."
"Hurry and do what?"
"Get a few ships over to the Galaxy and start running some sweeps.  We should still have the short range sensors that detect Reuqon DNA patterns, perhaps we could intall them in our sensors for long range over solar systems."
"Great idea.  I'll prepare a small fleet."
"Small?"
"Well yes.  There may be other forms on intelligent life on this new Galaxy, and I shan't scare them away with a fleet large enough to possibly destroy them.  You stay here with Derik and keep things going, I'm going to take the Genisis and two Arkitry class frigates with me.  I won't be defenseless in case I do meet up with the Reuqon, whatever they may call themselves now."
"I'll get a few ships prepared.", Jewrnin says, ending the conversation.  He then plops on his headset to issue a few commands, "Pilots, we need to make port at Arkain.  Tell them that we're going to be there in a half hour and two prepare two of their best Arkitry class frigates, loaded with as much supplies as Possible, and medium level defense capabilities.  That is all."

"War has always been a part of our history Jewrnin.  This is simply another episode.", Frundish said before leaving to take command of the bridge.  "Oh!  and you may dispose of the suspect.  We no longer need the traitor."
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »
The Kha'van'saar was listing to the starboard, tilting precariously in space as the bombers continued to swarm. Its bronzed armour was now blasted and scarred, black scorch and impact marks across its flanks. To credit the builders however, the Khe'val armour had held out against the initial attack, the defensive nature of their ships revealing its innate strength.

At the bridge of Icarus 9, a crackling and scrambled message burst through the radio. Despite the heavy static, it's meaning was still clear "This is the Kha'van'saar, we are under attack! Requesting Immediate assistance!... I repeat, we are under attack by unknown asailants, requesting immediate - ksssshhhh---

Out across the void, ion missiles impacted across the frigate's hull, blue flashes bursting in the darkness. At the bridge of the ship, Hes'tel was thrown back into her seat again. Her operator shouted from across the room, tapping frenziedly across his large touch-screen "We have multiple hull breaches levels five through six... Nothing extensive... Our Phaze hull is absorbing the ion weaponry at a sixty percent rate, so far electronics are still functioning..." He was interrupted by a flashing warning sign, blaring across his screen "Impact in level eight, armour has been compromised!"

Hes'tel slammed her fist into the arm of the seat, staring out of the bridge view window. Past the explosions and swarming bombers, hung the Icarus "Try and contact that ship again, they could be our only hope now"....

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 06:04:22 PM »
"Well, it seems like we are in a spot of trouble here, now aren't we?" Kalessandra sipped gingerly from a plastic cup full of flavored drink in one hand, using the other hand to hold up her Lightpad so she could communicate properly, the projected miniature of a Cyigotha (possibly a past naud-phot) military leader cast upon the white marble table she sat at. She had since boxed the ears of the unfortunate jaguar who happened to get in the way of her 'lashing out,' and had made her way to a private 'viewing room,' the purpose of which was actually for watching the sunset every night, but made a very good retreat for things such as this.

"There were estimated to be around five thousand Rnar and Danarno abord at the time of the pirates' attack...the number of military personel and Cyigotha abord is still unconfirmed." He knew better than to tell her about the other races abord...she did not care.

"And?"

He jumped. "And...And I need your help to-"

The President cut him off with a sharp tone as if meant to douze fire. "To do nothing, that's what you need my help for. It's one ship, pirates. All they probably care about is money, so there is no threat of National concern. Just surround it and kill them all. You're done. No more pirates. With all we have it would be a cakewalk to destroy that entire ship and everything floating around it, eliminating trouble as easily as if I decide to press the 'delete' button after our little conversation here. Then, when it's all said and done we build a new N and up our security tenfold to prevent it fron happening again."

"But shouldn't-"

"No. If you have a problem with my suggestion, either contact my brothers for a second opinion or figure it out yourself. What makes you think I  know how to help you anyway?"

"Why you would want to destroy a ship full of your own civillans to solve any problem is beyond me. But if you think it is best I have no room to judge, madam." Every word came with bitter reluctance.

"Good. Now hang up. I have a naughty naud-phot to find...again. I keep telling them to take her for walks every so often. But do they listen? Never."
x

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 07:18:56 PM »
The captured Naurline is being contained in the Omega Epilson system. A system with no planets, but a single star, which shone with a bright blue hue.

Around the captured vessel Longswords swarmed around, doing perimeter patrols, or just admiring their new catch. Stringray boarding ships were busy going to and fro between a giant freighter, obviously stolen, constantly loading and unloading the loot.

Accompanying the freighter were some of the Marauders more defensive craft.

Frigate sized ships, bristling with firepower, and moderately power void shields, and decent armor. all the prisoners were gathered in the Naurline's dining hall, with Two Marauder captains keeping vigil, and ready to use their new catch to fight.

As the Kha'van'saar was being bombarded in projectiles, two Stingray ships moved in 'capture' formation while the others continued to volley ion projectiles in a line and with different firing times, similar to the firing line of British Redcoats.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 01:49:06 AM »
A small fleet (200 ships...yeah, thats their small) of civilian ships found themselves off course on the way to the newly conquered planet.  Having lost contact with the main fleet, they send out a vuraxin probe to see what lies nearby.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 05:21:10 AM »
Morgan's head twisted in the direction of the radio while the muffled message came through. "This is the Kha'van'saar, we are under attack! Requesting Immediate assistance!... I repeat, we are under attack by unknown asailants, requesting immediate - ksssshhhh---

The receiver's gaze turned to his commanding officer, his mouth open with concern. Morgan's face creased into a slight smile. "Looks like we got us some friendlies out there..." He said. "Signal ships Icarus 4 and 7 for backup and arm the cannons." The reciever immediately signaled the other ships in the area, while voices crackled over the radio in response. "Engines full speed ahead!"

Meanwhile gun crews rushed to battle stations along the deck of Icarus 9. Many manned the anti-aircraft cannons while several others took hold of assorted small arms. Icarus 9 was well on it's way to defend the unknown ship. Anti-air crews immediately began to fire into the stars in all directions, taking out many of the small ships assaulting the Kha'van'saar. Morgan noted the larger sized frigates moving in. His crew were unloading on every ship in sight. He turned to the dispatcher. "Status of Icarus 4 and 7!?" The dispatcher listened to the radio breifly before answering. "They're on their way, Sir. ETA is unknown."

Morgan looked down. "Activate the XHR-01R." From out the bridge window, the stars were lit up by gunfire and explosions. Artillary cannons were dropping payloads down on the enemy frigates only to be thwarted by the enemy's armour. Morgan clenched his teeth. The immense shelling done by Icarus 9's bombardment was slowly chipping away at the enemy's armour. It was only a matter of time.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 04:16:10 PM »
"Take the hand of the stranger, take no first impression on the alien... But if they prove unworthy, may they pray forgiveness from the Khe'val..."
- Hel'va'sall, Honourable Captain of the Khe'val  28,224Anum

At the bridge of the Kha'van'aar, Captain Hes'tel clutched at a long railing that ran around the edge of the room. The ship itself had only ten crewmen, with almost all the weapon systems being either automated or controlled by gunners at the bridge. The bridge itself was state of the art Khe'val technology, shielded and covered in thick armour, it sat just behind the bulk of the ship's armoured prow...

"Captain, we don't have the point-defence systems necessary to win this... Our Phaze cannons are missing with almost every shot!" Hes'tal looked across at her gunner, a young female Khe'val with braided hair, who was furiously tapping across her touch-screen, trying to gun down the fast moving pirates.

Suddenly the ship rocked again, tilting even further over to the starboard. Several stray shell had smashed into the Kha'van'saar's hull, shells that had not been launched by any pirate... "Look, Captain!" Hes'tel looked to where the operator was pointing, at the hulking form of Icarus 9, guns blazing as it manoeuvred towards them... Hes'tel punched the air, the day was not over yet... "Pilot, put all power from the weapons to the engines, and head for those ships!" She pointed towards the two stingray frigates, a plan already forming "All ahead full, ramming speed!"

The Kha'van'saar lurched, engines suddenly roaring into life. Phaze-generated ion streams pulsed and the bronze-armoured ship righted itself, now heading directly for the pirate frigates. It gained speed at a phenomenal rate, far exceeding it's appearances, armoured prow gleaming... The stingrays split formation, easily dodging aside the lumbering ship... "Now, operator... Switch all power to port and starboard weapon batteries, gunner, blow them out of the sky!" The space around the Khe'val ship burst into light and flame, hundreds of explosive rounds pumping into the surprised pirates...