The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: World of Warcraft Cataclysm release date.  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Fluffles

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Silver/Gray
World of Warcraft Cataclysm release date.
« on: October 05, 2010, 03:11:10 AM »
Earlier today, Blizzard announced the release date to the third expansion of the incredibly poppular mmo rpg World of Warcraft. Its OFFICIAL release date is December 7, 2010. Because WoW is one of my favorite video games of all time, I have been excited for it ever since it was announced over a year ago. The game itself will cost $40 in the USA, but I will be purchasing the collectors addition which includes many bonus features, including the new soundtrack. From what I hear, the expansion is fantastic. Anyone who quit because of WotLK, should come back. (raid and dungeon difficuly will be much higher.) I cannot wait to explore the new zones and content with my Dranei Paladin and my soon to be created, Worgen Death Knight. :)

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
Re: World of Warcraft Cataclysm release date.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 03:13:05 AM »
I wants it but wow is now incompatible with my pc for some reason and it makes me sad
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!