The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Petmorphs Chapter 1-4 IS UP!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Kyaine

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Such a cutie XD
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: Has black scales and has spikey blond hair falling over my red glowing eyes.
  • Height: 6.3 feet
  • Weight: 89 kg
  • Build: Average,slim
Petmorphs Chapter 1-4 IS UP!
« on: October 16, 2010, 01:16:38 AM »
Chapter 1
In a place called Pateropia, ruled by King George, humans lived alongside petmorphs, animal like creatures that morphed into any animal or fantasy beast created. (Except vampires and creatures like that)

One day, there was a huge ruckus of villagers complaining about feral petmorphs (Or petmorphs with no human partners) attacking the other vilagers. The king feared the petmorphs and made an order to dispose of all the petmorphs in the land.

The soldiers chased all of the petmorphs, feral or tame and killed them if they didn't run into a nearby forest filled with dragons, warewolfs, and vampires. Some soldiers ran into the forest but the dragons,, Vampires, Ware wolves and feral petmorphs had a type of venom that turned humans into their kind.

The villagers that believed that their petmorphs meant no harm, were executed or thrown in jail. The villagers kept their petmorphs hidden and secret as a result.

Years past and the old king died, only to be replaced by King George the 2nd. He hired his own scientist and continued his father's work of disposing the petmorphs.

There was a young girl called Silvia, she lived in a poor house, and her father was a scientist, her mother worked on the farm and around the house.

Silvia was used for her fathers experiments, and he was working on an important project. Silvia's petmorph, Shadowfire, whom they grew a huge bond to each other were used to create the perfect petmorph.

One that would never disobey their master and won't separate for over a minute, but during his experimentation a soldier burst through the door and knocked out Silvia's father, "Dad! No!" She ran over and began to punch the soldier but he was too strong and grabbed her arm, "Let me go! Shadowfire! Help!"

Shadowfire growled and charged at the soldier, he tackled him and bit the soldier's arm. The soldier let go of Silvia and grabbed his sword, Shadowfire was hit on the head and felt dizzy. Silvia was affected by the blow and as soon as the soldier was about to kill Silvia, a bird like petmorph knocked the sword away then glided back and landed on Silvia's mother's shoulder.

"Mum!" She called as she got up and ran to hug her mother but stopped as she saw a blade tip coming from her mother's stomach. She was scared as her mum fell to the ground and her mother's petmorph, Glider was slaughtered.

She screamed in fear as the soldier turned to her, "Your next." He said as he charged towards her. Shadowfire morphed into a griffin and grabbed Silvia and took off out a window, towards the forest, the soldier gave up, "She is as good as dead out there." He mumbled to himself.

Chapter 2
Shadowfire landed at a clearing deep in the forest, the trees created a thick barrier from the soldiers and their prying eyes.
Silvia was now angry with Shadowfire, "What did you do that for? We could have saved dad."
"I didn't want you to be caught and killed."
"Mother has been killed."
"My mother has been killed also remember." Shadow sat down grumpily on a rock. "You only seem to care about your human family when my family too have been slaughtered like the chickens on the farm."

Silvia stopped and thought about it for a minute, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to forget Glider... She was a good mother... and you a good friend, I shouldn't be blaming you."
Shadowfire noticed a tear forming in her eyes, He wiped it away with a wing, "It's OK, I forgive you." He sniffed back a tear, "Now can you please cheer up... because I am feeling a sense of misery coming from you."

Silvia giggled and Shadowfire stopped crying. Then morphed back into his black wolf like form, he was black with big but the moon showed the blue in his coat, he had one blue eye and one yellow one. He then began to sniff Silvia's pocket and she looked at him in confusion.

He dragged out a small booklet that her mother slipped into her bag that Shadowfire grabbed before they fled. "What's that?" Silvia asked.
"It's your father's work diary." He replied.
"Work diary?"
"I guess it was about his experiments..."
He handed it to her, and she opened it and tried to read, "It is too confusing... its full of tricky symbols, look!"

He looked at the pad and replied, "It's petmorph writing..."
"Petmorph writing?"
"We wriht in this way."
"Can you read it?"
"No... only parts of it but it makes no sense."

Silvia yawned and Shadowfire walked over to her and used his coat like a blanket to protect Silvia from the cold.
"Goodnight Silvia."
"Goodnight Shadowfire."
Silvia fell asleep and Shadowfire closed his eyes but kept his ears alert.

Chapter 3
Suddenly a bush rustled and Shadowfire opened his eyes quickly. He growled a low threatening growl and the bushes rustled some more. Then suddenly a dragon came out of the bushes and Shadowfire growled even louder, his heart beating quickly. Silvia woke up as she felt the same feeling as Shadowfire. She squeaked in fear as she saw the dragon and she summoned a jolt of electricity at the dragon but the dragon surprisingly took little damage from it.

Silvia then tried to stand her ground but was hit by the dragon's tail. She flew away and Shadowfire Changed into a black dragon with silver eyes. The first dragon roared in challenge and Shadowfire went to walk away but was hit with a claw.

Blood gushed out of the deep wound on Shadowfire's neck and Silvia could feel the blood coming out of her neck in the same place as Shadowfire's wound. Shadowfire growled then used an icy cold breath at the dragon, causing more harm than the electric jolt. He tackled it to the ground with one paw on its throat and it couldn't move.

"How would you like to die? Cut in the throat or strangle you to death?"
The dragon gasped as he pushed in its throat, "Neither... I was here to help you!"
"Help us! You were attacking us!"
"All part of seeing how much you need my help."

Silvia called out, "Shadowfire! Don't kill him!"
Shadowfire growled, "Don't tell me that! Tell him that!"
"SWhadowfire! Let him go!"

Shadowfire reluctantly released the dragon then morphed back into his wolf form. The black dragon nodded, "Thanks."
Shadowfire growled, "So who are you?"
"I am Smokey... a Terra dragon."
Silvia threw her hands up in the air, "That's why my jolt didn't affect you."
"Exactly!" Said Smokey as he pointed at her.

"So why were you attacking us?"
"One thing is first... I live here and secondly... it wasn't attacking but merely testing you."
"What ever..."

Silvia then got up and asked, "May we please stay here for a while... you see... we have been chased here and we can't go back to our home."
"I was going to ask if you wanted to work alongside me for a bit... because finding someone to guard the food supply is very hard to do. Considering that most human like creatures are thieves."
"Ok... We will be happy too!" Silvia said quickly before Shadowfire could reject.
"Thanks... You will stay here for tonight then you can stay in my cave... I feel like I can trust you."

Silvia smiled, "You can count on us!" She replied happily as they all settled for bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 4

The next morning Smokey woke up Silvia, "Come on guys! Time to wake up and get to work!"
Silvia yawned and she looked at Shadowfire and smiled as she watched him stretch.
"Good morning!" She said cheerfully to him and he wagged his tail.
"Your happy this morning?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Good! The last thing I want to feel is sad in the morning."

Smokey thumped his tail on the ground impatiently, "OK... Everything is fine you can talk when we get to the food storage."

Silvia followed Smokey as he began to walk deeper into the forest, Shadowfire followed closely and made sure Silvia wouldn't be harmed they reached a cave and it was almost filled with food.

"OK, your job is to prevent any unwanted intruders from entering and taking the food, Can you handle that?"
"Yes of coarse we can!" Silvia joked.
"Good! Make sure the pesky mice petmorphs know who is boss."
He disappeared into the forest.

"What are mice petmorphs?" Silvia said after Smokey left.
"I guess they are like me but feral and in the form of mice."
"Oh... That's interesting."
Shadowfire kept his ears alert.