The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted ((OOC OPEN :D))  (Read 15095 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted ((OOC OPEN :D))
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2010, 02:00:38 AM »
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!!! okay. I did set an example that Wren was considered a Demi god but he does not have multi powers. Gabag, Halfebs superluck is actually a strong form of indestructibility. he is not all powerful(meaning he can be shot). and okay, the two people inhabiting one is fine but don't make it extreme to the point as were you have a good and evil side. this is too complicated. try to go along with Emily, Raph and Gabag's thing. all your skills HAS to be related to your original gift.

Gabag, if you feel this is too much you are welcome to leave I totally understand. I think Spike has left and you are welcome too. if you feel this is becoming to much. I want to include everyone, trust me, I read every ones post. but right now, Wren is the dude with the extreme mind, flashy power. I want to see weakness. he has a weakness, everyone needs to have some sort of weakness. Emily does and at some point hopefully Raph and Halfeb will

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2010, 02:09:52 AM »
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!!! okay. I did set an example that Wren was considered a Demi god but he does not have multi powers. Gabag, Halfebs superluck is actually a strong form of indestructibility. he is not all powerful(meaning he can be shot). and okay, the two people inhabiting one is fine but don't make it extreme to the point as were you have a good and evil side. this is too complicated. try to go along with Emily, Raph and Gabag's thing. all your skills HAS to be related to your original gift.

Gabag, if you feel this is too much you are welcome to leave I totally understand. I think Spike has left and you are welcome too. if you feel this is becoming to much. I want to include everyone, trust me, I read every ones post. but right now, Wren is the dude with the extreme mind, flashy power. I want to see weakness. he has a weakness, everyone needs to have some sort of weakness. Emily does and at some point hopefully Raph and Halfeb will

Im not even talking about Wren

IM TALKING ABOUT SAIN
The Plant guy
who suddenly has super powers equaling Wren.
where suddenly plants can grow from the walls
a drop of blood on a twig makes a giant wall of spikes and indestructible wood
and he has a shadow self

and now hes learning how to FLY!

Did I Mention this is SAIN

THE PLANT GUY!
JUST A REITERATION!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:11:59 AM by Gabag »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2010, 02:14:25 AM »
soooo.... I want to help, since I guess I am the GM what do you want me to do? I'll try and help everyone so it does not become so chaotic.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2010, 02:33:16 AM »
Just for the sake of preservation, my character's weakness is that if one of the fragments dies, the others all do one of these three things.

1. Pass out from just losing a part of the original
2. go into a coma until they all fuse back together (including the dead fragment)
3. Extreme version of #1, where they all just simply drop dead.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2010, 02:36:26 AM »
@ Chrono: okay thanks, seems good. realistic. Emily's weaknesses is that her senes will suddenly flare with certian people (such as her reaction to Raphael) and its very umpredictable and it may not happen all the time but it stuns her or make her vulnerably for several seconds to minutes

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2010, 04:34:11 AM »
Sorry I got carried away but I did edit it, some what.

Gabag, from what I understood, we where in some kind of underground bunker, or that is what I thought, so naturally there would be plants all around. And with the drugs, he was able to make them grow, but he only had the much ability because he  was underground, surrounded by plants.

The other thing, he dose not have spilt personality's, more or less that is the moons dark side, I did say, child of the moon, or something like that :P. And it all goes along with his story.

And for the recorded I guess, his main weakness are pollution (XD) like thick smogs, and fire, he has other minors things but yea.

Anyways, yea got carried away, was on a sugar high at the time XD, but changed what I thought would be right. 
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2010, 04:39:11 AM »

Raph's weakness is sound. Nails on chalkboard, high pitched squeals, that sort of thing makes him drop to his knees in extreme agony.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2010, 04:45:02 AM »
thanks you guys :))) well Raph, how about you find some clothes for Emily since Halfeb is not responding again, I want to keep moving along

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2010, 04:47:18 AM »
Hey emrelda, I doubt any one else is "suppose" to pick up on the small changes of his voice, but you person should so couuld you keep that in mind please ;)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2010, 04:52:01 AM »
ummm...okay sure...lol (confuzzled)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2010, 04:53:43 AM »
I want to make it noticed that he acts diffrent when its night time, but its only small things, so I figured only someone with your abbbitlty could nottice it.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2010, 04:56:16 AM »
most likely but not right away. Emily's power deals with Emotions. she can read them, not like mind reading. she just kinda knows but not all the time. she still has her art spasms. this time longer and more intense.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2010, 04:59:08 AM »
Oh ok  :)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2010, 10:08:59 AM »
I'm at my weakest during the day seeing as my gift is to do with darkness, but the whole phyco trip i went on during the first part of the escape was a really rare moment of power and I'm only going to bring his power near that once more which is when he'll show his full power. but till that is really needed I'll stick to minor controle gain due to the meeting with my shadow.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: November 24, 2010, 05:16:07 AM »
Whereve you been Halfeb? We've been waitin for ya