The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25412 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2010, 11:36:14 PM »
After such long thought at his drawing board, he had come up with something new. A rocket car, launched across an active volcano. Now just to find an active volcano...

He scrunched up the piece of paper. His manager came in with a bottle of water for him, wading through his scrupled up sketches that he had thrown away before. "Ah, Halfie, look man. I know you're doing your unkillable thing, but, dude, I've seen what you've been drawing. Active volcanos, death spike pits..." He picks up one sketch, "This one is just a picture of you strapped to a rocket being shot a huge pile of dynomite." He said as he threw it away. "You need to stop just having this suicide wish man. Neither of us can make money if you're dead." His manager added. Halfeb looked at him. "Nice to know you're so concerned about my health." He said, "Now, you know people see me because I do crazy stuff." He added before scrunching up another sketch, "Nothing has been exciting since..." He stopped mid sentence. He looked up. The manager knew that look. He was in his own little world. His manager sighed and left his bottle of water by him on the table and left. "You got another jump tomorrow. We're calling in another helicopter like you ordered. Try to get some sleep." He said before Halfeb started sketching like crazy again.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 11:47:15 PM by Halfeb »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2010, 11:40:24 PM »
"Ok..." he said, looking up at chuck, a slightly stronger gust of wind rolls through, Seth looked down at the floor not knowing what to do.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »
she gave him a tender pat down on his shoulder. then looking down at her list... "oh, i need Tapioca flour, to thicken the soup" she said under her breath.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »
Walter was overwhelmed but he wasn't about to take any chances. People had been chasing him his whole life and he realized he wasn't safe anywhere he went. He immediately ran upstairs to his room and began to dig through his closet until he found the box he was looking for. He froze and stared at it for a moment. He opened up the box and pulled out a small box wrapped up in a red flag. He carried the bundle over to his bed where he set it down. He unravelled the flag and looked at it. He swallowed hard. Family history's can be upsetting sometimes. He carefully set the Nazi flag aside and looked at the small box. It was made of an elegant wood. Engraved onto it was the German Eagle holding up the swastika. Below that there was a small message written in German. "For my grandson, Walter. May he never know this life of chaos." Walter opened the small box and pulled out the Walther P38 that was inside. He held the weapon in his hands and looked up. Alex stood in the doorway, his face was blank of expression. The ghost finally spoke. "God speed, Walt."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »
The next day he had decided to get some Mountain Dew, and his manager was out. He covered up as much as he could so not to be mobbed by fans. He walked down to the grocery store and started to pick up the drink when, he obviously hadn't covered up enough as a scream girls voice sounds throughout the store, "It's Halfeb Jones!!!"
Everyone started mobbing towards him as he turned they pushed him up aginst the shelves. He then climbed up over the shelves and started walking over them, like some Indiana Jones scene or something. Then he tripped and fell right infront of Emily. He got straiht to his feet, not being hurt at all and stod hard against the shelves as he watched the mob run by, not noticing him. He looked at Emily, "Um, hey, hows it going?" He asked, looking around to make sure they the others still didn't see him.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2010, 11:52:46 PM »
Emily cocked her head, smiling "hey...Halfeb Jones... seen you on TV a couple of times" laughing "so, trying to get away from the mob?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2010, 12:03:24 AM »
"Shhhhhh" He said as she said his name, "Yes, its me, I'll give you one of my frigging bikes as long as you don't draw attention to me and get me out of here." He said as he kept his eyes open, like a paranoid squirrel or something.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2010, 12:06:53 AM »
Emily snorted, "I do not want a bike" she smiled "follow me, I think they left the store"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2010, 12:10:55 AM »
"Uhh yea im fine with it, Hey Seth!" he said happily, he would shake his hands but he knew he'd probably steal more then was necessary from him.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2010, 12:23:19 AM »
He kept low so no one else could see him. He was so paranoid that one of the fans would see him, he bumped into the cutlery shelf and knocked down five knife set, which should have scewered him, but, they fell perfectlt missing his legs as he fell back onto his ass. He got back up like it was no big deal that that had just happened. He still kept low.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2010, 12:28:23 AM »
Emily almost laughed, then she went to finding what she was looking for, she smiled and found it "aha!" she sang. putting it in the basket. she turned to the others "pay time" heading towards the cashier line. 

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2010, 12:36:12 AM »
He stayed close as he stod up and tried to blend in with Emily. He looked at what she was getting while one of the fan girls raced past. He watched her as she ran away. He then walked casually with Emily to the exit. "Ummm, I need somewhere to disappear too. I'm not from around here. Got any ideas?" He asked her.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2010, 12:41:45 AM »
"ummm...well, I guess I am having a clam chowder party at my house...?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2010, 03:45:51 AM »
"I found out my mom abandoned me when I was a baby yesterday. I then found out where she lived today. She's dead. I'll never get closure Max. I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll catch ya later." Raphael climbed down the tree and began walking away. Turning around, he said "Hey Max! Call me Raph." Heading out of the park, he decided to go to the grocery store. He didn't have any money, but the smells of the bakery were nice.

Upon reaching the store, he walked inside to find the same group of people from yesterday. Something told him this wasn't a coincidence. He had to talk to them, but what would he say? "Excuse me, but are you family?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2010, 03:51:31 AM »
Emily turned to the window, he saw the boy looking in, staring right at her...or them, she cocked her head again, he looked oddly familiar. her vibrant green eyes flashed with curiosity.