The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25413 times)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2010, 03:53:34 AM »
Walter sat at the kitchen table. "Damnit, where the hell is that cat!?" He asked looking at the clock. Alex had "left" since Walter had begun packing his things. The portraits in the main hallway hung with his familiar face back in place. Walter needed to warn Kitt about the people who were after them. Maybe Kitt knew who the others were that were also in danger. The thought of all this was giving Walter a headache. He didn't want to be responsible for others but he couldn't leave knowing that others would end up with a fate worse than his own. He got up from the table, and slid on his trench coat. He slid the pistol into one of its inside pockets and walked out his front door.

He winced his eyes in the bright light. He looked both ways up and down the street for Kitt. He decided that it was best he'd find him at the grocery store.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2010, 04:12:50 AM »
"They must not have heard me." He walked into the store and approached them. "Hello. My name is Raphael, and I don't know if you remember, but I saw you guys at the park yesterday and I thought I'd come and say hello, I guess." God that was stupid.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2010, 04:23:05 AM »
Emily extended her hand "my, I am meeting all sorts of interesting people today" grinning. "My name is Emily, this is Seth, Chuck and Halfeb"

((Bad Guys Point of View))

finally Reginald, Lucinda and Zanya boarded his private plane. a bar tender immediately prepared drinks. Lucinda was now wearing the latest fashion. her long, gorgeous locks of raven hair shined. Zanya was more casual, but still gorgeous with short Cinnamon hair.
"remember girls....I do not want to have them harmed in anyway until they get to the lab, then we can have fun"  Reginald's sadistic smile touches his godly handsome face....
"two hours until we reach New York City sir" the captain said
"excellent..." his voice low, dangerous.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2010, 04:28:12 AM »
"A pleasure to meet all of you." He noticed the ingredients she was carrying, "Pardon me if I'm being forward, but what are you making?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2010, 04:32:43 AM »
"I am making Clam Chowder" she moved with the line. getting closer to the cashier, she opened her wallet, good she had a $100. she checked her stuff again. bacon, tapioca flour, milk, cream, eggs...yep, everything "yep, well, the eggs and ice cream wont go in but everything else will"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2010, 04:43:51 AM »
Halfeb started acting more casual now he was inside and out of the public eye. He knew he had managed to dodge the fangirls. He did enjoy fangirls, one by one, but, when they came together they tended to swarm. He followed Emily into the kitchen. He greeted Ralph and looked around. They all seemed to be people he had seen the day before.
"Nice to meet you. I can't but help notice,this seems to b less and less a chancemeeting." he noticed as he took off his sunglasses, beanie and jacket.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2010, 04:51:15 AM »
((WEIRD TIME WARP TO EMILY'S KITCHEN LOL))

setting the groceries onto the counter, she put away the uneeded stuff and took out the needed ones. she began her cooking magic, she began to prep the food. she began to sing, noticeably, she always thought that her food tasted better when she sang. Emily thought she was never a great singer, but she wasn't bad.

I hear a baby crying
A sad sound, a loney sound
I want to take her in my arms
And then I dry away all her tears
I see a boy, who's frightened
A young boy, with old eyes
I long to say 'You're welcome here,
You can be happy now that you're warm'
We're all a part of one world
We all can share the same dream
And if you just reach out to me
Then you will find deep down inside
I'm just like you
Loud voices raised in anger
Speak harsh words, such cruel words
Why do they speak so selfishly
When we have got so much we can share?
So let your hearts be open
And reach out with all your love
There are no strangers now
They are our brothers now
And we are one
Then will find deep down inside
I'm just like you
Then will find deep down inside
I'm just like you
I'm just like you
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:14:50 AM by Emrelda »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2010, 04:56:41 AM »
max walked back to the shelter calmly playing with a small metal cross on a small chain attached to his belt, he wasn't religious but his mother was. he noticed Walter running in the other direction "hay Walter, quick question did you see my wallet yesterday?" he said as Walter ran straight past in an obvious hurry.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2010, 05:34:04 AM »
"I thought that as well. What could it mean though?" Raphael looked around the apartment, noticing the stacks of paper. The sound of Emily singing was soothing. He thought she was quite good. "If no-one minds, I'm gonna meditate for a minute." He sat down cross legged and closed his eyes. He focused on the yin-yang, the perfect symbol of balance. Could their meeting be chance? Or perhaps some fate has brought them here?

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2010, 05:42:16 AM »
Emily continued to prep for the next fifteen minutes, then she started to cook, going into a half trance, she continued to sing. her sense of smell enhanced slightly so she could smell the ingredients cooking.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2010, 07:09:26 AM »
Walter whipped around in the direction of his name. "WHAT!? WHO!? OH! Max!" He snapped his fingers. "Right! No I haven't seen it but perhaps you could help me. I'm looking for a homeless looking feline cat named Kitt...About yay tall." He gestured his his hand. "You seen him? He probably knows where it might have ended up." Walter really had no interest in socializing with Max. He had to find Kitt and tell him what Alex had told Walter about. He had to find out who the "others" were and tell them as well. "Wait...Where are you going, Max?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2010, 10:03:09 AM »
"come with me i think i can find him!" max called listening to the walls. "now find him for me, find who this man needs." max said to a near by insect. he looked over at Walter and looked away quickly. "so care to tell my yourself? i know you have a message for him and i know it involves others but your shadow wont let out anymore."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2010, 03:40:03 PM »
Halfeb took a seat and looked around all the papers, He started reading through one of them, all about this world Emily had made. The stories really started to blow his mind with how much detail and complexity and everything he enjoyed in a story. He started reading and he was hooked, at least till he finish one pile.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2010, 04:20:34 PM »
Walter was baffled. Anyone could tell by the look on his Walter's face at Max's comment on his shadow but ignored it. "I need him because there are people after us. He and I are in danger but I can't exactly say why or what they want with us. My sources tell me that it is he and I who need to find out who these others are and warn them as well. I am a medium, you see, and the dead are speaking. They are warning us."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2010, 04:28:12 PM »
Kitt walked out of the shop and sighed, he was somehow rather glad that everyone had forgotten about him. Being around a lot of people made him nervous, there where too many variables for what could happen. He set off down the street back towards Walter's house, but was surprised to see Walter outside, and apparently looking for him.

Kitt glanced up at the sun as he approached Walter, he had barely been an hour, so there must be a reason for his impatience... "Uh, sorry for the wait... The people at the checkout where insisting that I must have stolen the money, and where threatening to call the police on me..." He shrugged and handed over the bag of food "I get that all the time..."
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 06:58:33 PM by Kitt (Santa Claws) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"