The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25410 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »
"a medium, cool. i guess you can call me a medium of sorts to, but i don't talk to ghosts........the shadows call to me, speaking to me as if it were perfectly normal." max looked up ad kitt walked up the street "if you see my wallet, i work at the animal shelter down on third." he said walking off quickly afterwords.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2010, 08:10:03 PM »
Lost without any thing to do, he sat there looking out the window, thinking about what the earth told him. If the moon can speak, what else can, he thought long and hard, until he heard a noise, it wasn't just some noise, it was as if it spoke, but what it said was unsure, and if it spoke at all was lost. The sound was just a second, it noise was gone, he didn't know who what, or why it was made, he looked around, every one doing there own thing, none of them heard it, except him. That means it could only be one thing, 'Emily's gift would be quite nice right now', he thought to him self, as he looked at the new guy, he wasn't very nice, going through someone else stuff,f but he looked as if he had wealth, doubted he ever needed, so he got what he wanted, and wasn't to sure that he actually ever asked.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2010, 10:27:36 PM »
Kitt watched as Max left, noting the comment on his wallet and instinctively putting a hand to where it lay in his jacket pocket.  He wondered for a moment, but decided against saying anything... Instead Kitt glanced up at Walter "What do you mean the dead are talking? Dead people dont talk... And why are you in danger?" He frowned. Though highly illogical the ability to somehow converse with the dead couldn't be ruled out. Or at least, for someone to think they could talk to the dead... As for the danger, well. There where things from his past that would definitely fit that description...

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2010, 11:35:27 PM »
Finally, she got the cubed potatoes boiling in the water and clam juice, then adding in the onion, they would need to boil for a bit, she continued, by chopping up the bacon, frying them, still keeping the fat and putting it in...then she added the flour, cream, clams and salt and pepper, she let it boil for a while, letting the delicious smell announce to the boys in her house that it would be ready very soon. from the cup bored, a long, French baguette, cutting it up into slices.  she added the last ingredient las which was the parsley, she ass very little. after a bit she turned off the heat to let it cool for a bit. the one thing that was special about clam chowder was that only good memories came out of it when she ate it. she would always take extra care with making it. she tasted the soup, heavenly. she was glad she made enough for second helpings. she took out medium size, matching bowls and set them out with soup spoons.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 11:52:58 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2010, 04:04:22 AM »
Raphael sniffed at the wonderful smells that came from the kitchen. Yawning as he came out of his meditation, he got up and walked over to the table, being careful not to knock over any of the paper piles. "It smells delicious Emily. Does this mean that its ready?" His stomach growled in agreement with him.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2010, 04:34:50 AM »
"yes it does" she smiled as she filled a bowl with a ladle "would you like bread with that?" she looked towards the doorway to her living room, she sighed, her house needed a good cleaning...sooon. "if your hungry come and get it now!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2010, 04:55:03 AM »
"Yes please!" He said with enthusiasm. As he took the slice of bread, he put it next to his bowl and grabbed his spoon. He dipped it into the chowder and brought it to his mouth. He took a sip and immediately his eyes widened and his ears perked up. Grabbing the entire bowl with both hands, he ate the entire bowl in seconds. "Ahhhhhh. That was easily the best thing I've ever eaten." He took the bread slice and used it to mop up the soup left on his face, eating it too very fast. "You are the best chef ever Emily."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2010, 05:01:44 AM »
"I am glad you like my cooking" she replied cheerfully. she ate hers slowly. "would you like another bowl or are you too full?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2010, 05:07:38 AM »
"Oh yes please!" Raphael had never had anything this good at the monastary. It was always rice crakers, peas, corn meal, simple things. He appreciated the food he had, but this blew all of it out of the water.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2010, 05:12:35 AM »
Emily refilled his bowl "Instead of shoving it down your throat, I challenge you to savor each and every bite, eat it with the bread" she leaned in closer and whispered "and later for dinner, I plan on making a French dish, you are more than welcome to stay for dinner and for dessert, just ice cream" she handed back the bowl "remember, savor it"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2010, 05:20:18 AM »
"I accept your challenge!" He took his spoon and loudly sipped his meal. Embarrassed, he apologized and quietly continued to eat spoonfull by spoonfull. It felt really good to be with such good company around his age. "Thank you for letting me stay for dinner. Forgive me if I'm being rude, but I noticed your home is a bit, um, disorganized. I'd be more than happy to organize it for you in exchange for you hospitality." He took another spoonfull, trying to pick out all the different ingredients she used.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2010, 05:24:43 AM »
Emily laughed "I know it is, it actually usually not like this, I just went through a weird phase. but if you wish to do so then go ahead, its not that bad." smiling she ate a couple more spoonfuls. "art is my second nature...cooking, drawing, writing, painting...so you will ALOT of it in the piles, mind you"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2010, 05:31:12 AM »
"If your art is half as good as your cooking, Da Vinci would be envious of you." He took a bite of bread, savoring it as well, just in case she was counting it. "Uhm, excuse me, but where's your bathroom?" He hadn't gone at all today and it was beginning to cause him great discomfort.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2010, 05:39:19 AM »
"Its down the hall to your left" she smiled "well, cooking is just a fraction of what I could do"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2010, 07:05:29 AM »
Halfeb sniffed the air, taking him out of his trance of reading as he went through one of the piles. He got up and came into the dinning room and took a owl and sat down, "This smells delisous." He said and he started to sip the soup. "Mmmm, my cook could learn a thing or two from you." He said as he kept eatting, "Don't get me wrong, he's a good cook and all, but, all he dose is burgers, sausages and snack foods. Thank goodness my jo is so physically demanding or I'd be sooo overweight." He added between mouthfuls.