The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25411 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2010, 07:12:53 AM »
Emily laughed heartily " I eat like this all the time, and I am not overweight" smiling she poured herself a second helping. "I am just right" she patted her flat stomach playfully and began to eat again while going through her cook book briefly. she then closed it " so, Halfeb, do you enjoy being in the center of attention, those girls seemed to worship you" she teased. her emerald eyes looking at him with curiosity.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2010, 07:21:54 AM »
He chuckled, "Well, I don't do what I do for the attention." He told her as he kept eatting, "I mean, don't get me wrong, its very nice. Having girls faun over me and swoon and all. But, I do what I do, because, well, I'm bored." He told them with honesty, "You see, ever since I was young, no matter what I did, I wouldn't get hurt or die when I did stupid stuff. At first I thought it was just luck, but, over the years I've really pushed it." He told them, "Russian roulette, jumped out of a moving plane without a parachute. Everytime, I came out unscathed. So, I'm bored. There's no excitement or danger anymore." He told them as he took some bread and dipped it into the chowder and ate it.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2010, 10:31:41 AM »
max walked into the shelter. he quickly turned around and went back and grabbed a can of soft drink out of the broken fridge before going back inside. "hay Jake, and calls?" "you ask me that every day you have off and its always the same answer, you don't have a phone." "so, the fridge is complaining by the way." "oh yea that reminds me, why did you throw out the fridge? it had my lunch in it." "oh that was your lunch, i gave it to some homeless guy yesterday." he walked out of the room leaving the cat sighing. "just coz you can talk to shadows doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!" Jake called down the hall.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2010, 03:12:38 PM »
"a dare devil huh?" she continued to eat slowly "I can see why your bored, you have done everything that has the meaning for stupid"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2010, 03:40:21 PM »
Seth walked over and sat next to emily, "he could try doing something less destrective, and more helpfull"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »
Raphael returned from the bathroom and sat down in his chair, "Much better." He took another spoonfull of chowder and listened intently to the conversation.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »
He nodded, "Pritty much. Everything legal anyhow." He told them, "I mean, I know I'm lucky, ut, dosn't mean I wont go to jail if I do bbad things." He took a sip of the chowder. "As for doing something helpful, fifty percent of all my proceeds go to helping people in need. From street kids, to families in Africa." He told him. "I'm not a jerk, just got a deathwish, as my manager tells me."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2010, 05:10:24 PM »
Raphael looked at Halfeb like he was from outer space. Death wishes, 50% of proceeds to charity, jail? "What is it that you do that brings so much danger to yourself?" They didn't have television at the monastary so he didn't know anything about who this guy was.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2010, 06:32:09 PM »
"Well, that's good, but where does the other half of your money go to?" looking at Seth, she asked if he was hungry. her phone vibrated, a phone call, from her 'friend' at school ,she turned it off and ignored it. "well, it seems to me that...your rather indestructible"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »
"Setting up shows, paying staff, fixing vechiles, and, in the end, I get enough to live comfortably." He tells her about the other half of his money. "Yeah, thats one way of thinking about it. But, its just so boring. I mean, its like all the challenge is taken out of life." He added before turning to Raph, "I'm a Daredevil. I do outragous stunts ot entertain people." He tells him before finishing his chowder. "Mmm, delisious. Anymore?"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #160 on: November 09, 2010, 09:50:34 PM »
Walter looked around. "Kitt, there are people after you and me. I don't know who they are but I think it might have to do with our talents. I know I never told you before but I can speak to the dead. The things they say are often warnings of impending danger or disasters." He looked over his shoulder and leaned closer to Kitt. "People want to kill us! They're coming here now. Right now!" He looked back again. "You know what? Come with me." He began walking back to his house. "Come now, we must figure this out."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2010, 11:06:16 PM »
Kitt blanched as Walter spoke, instinctively ducking for a moment before covering the reaction "I do not know what you are talking about... You think I have a gift?" He grinned but walked along anyway... As they walked however, reels of calculations and evaluations skimmed through his mind, thoughts entirely on what Walter had meant, and exactly who it was after him... It seemed his past might be catching up faster than he had though...

As the pair walked back towards Walter's house a car rolled past. It was ordinary in every sense of the word, a simple saloon, nondescript blue paint with non-blacked out windows. It drove past with the rest of the traffic, just another vehicle in a crowd of hundreds.

Inside the car was another story however. A hidden camera shutter clicked time after time as the car drove by, photograph after photograph sent through direct uplink on an encoded signal wavelength.

To those on the streets, nothing out of the ordinary had happened...

-------- [Soviet Military Bunker - codename: 'Red Dawn' - Moscow]--------

Cigar smoke curled around the low ceiling of the concrete room, electric light humming overhead as a man cast in dark shadow leant over the steel-topped table. Before him lay a serious of blown-up photographs. Walter and Kitt where clearly shown, several photos of their faces, others of full body. The man took another heavy drag on his cigar and leant forward towards the young officer before him. He spoke gruffly, Russian accent thick and slurred "Отличная работа. Вытяните наблюдения и отправить в дельте команды. Мне нужна тема прекращается ... Нет ошибки должны быть сделаны в этот раз ..." *

*Excellent work. Pull out the surveillance and send in delta team. I need the subject terminated... No mistakes are to be made this time...

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2010, 11:41:15 PM »
"Interesting Halfeb. That must be very exciting for you." Raphael finished his chowder and bread and wiped his maw with a napkin. "That was even more delicious than the first time Emily. Thank you again. Where is your sink so I can wash my bowl?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: November 10, 2010, 02:09:19 AM »
"behind me" smiling she finifshed her bowl too, putting it in the sink, she filled up Halfeb's bowl again.

[United States Supernatural Agency--- secret warehouse---NYC]

"He's responding to the drug, but its weak, do it again"
"yes doctor"
behind the bullet proof glass, a lad about nineteen, was chained, his arms high above his head, on his knees, raw scars across his bare chest, the black wolf prick his ears as he heard the door, a lady, with a long syringe, filled to the brim with the same, liquid drug.

The Doctor watched with joy as he so called 'patient' thrashed violently to get away from the drug. his phone rang. sighing in annoyance, he answered it. "Reginald, god to hear from you, I heard you were coming"
Indeed I am...I want you to do something for me
"yes, anything"
I sent you a file, of our new patient, Emily Story, I want you to look her up
The doctor went over to a computer, sure enough, a file was emailed to him, opening it, popped up several photos and information. the docotor smiled "well, she is rather lovely..."
yes yes I know, her gift is...how should I explain it...artistic
"ah! the Kuznetsov experiment...." he checked her stats, his face fell "oh dear...."
what is it?
"well, you see, i came across something about these particular gifts, that how they express their gifts through art"
yes yes I know! i have his journal, but the last pages of it was torn so I have no idea how much a potential threat she is!
"that would depend on what her skills are...its seems that she has a very complex one, one that I have never seen, her stats show that all five are activated instead of one, the sixth sense however is barely even closed....she is odd, but as a threat...not that I see"
Reginald hung up. the doctor returned to his usual routine of torture

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #164 on: November 10, 2010, 02:29:11 AM »
A whistled filled Seth's ear, "stay...pure...run...danger", Seth looked around, no one but him heard it,what could it be, there are to many people to talk about this right now, so he just sat and concentrated.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<