The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25406 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2010, 02:40:31 AM »
Halfeb finished his second bowl and eased back for his phone went off. IT was a text, from his manager. Halfeb sighed, "Oh man, and here I was almost enjoying myself." He said to the others, before putting his phone away, "My manager likes to keep a close eye on me. He's sending one of my cars around. Knowing him it'll be the astern martin." He said, "But, forget him, I'll get home when I get home." He added, before taking his bowl to the sink.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2010, 04:29:42 AM »
Emily stretched, and smiled at Seth, he looked troubled. she went over, in a whisper she asked "is everything alright...you look troubled"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2010, 04:40:48 AM »
After he finished washing his bowl, he went over to the piles of papers and begun to organize them. Pictures with people went in one pile, objects in another, and stories and a third. Unbeknown to him, Raphael had a mild case of obsessive compulsive disorder which caused him to want to clean just about everything. He didn't have to, it just really bugged him if he didn't.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2010, 07:41:55 PM »
Walter ran in through the door and slammed it closed behind Kitt. "Kitt, I don't want to sound crazy. Alex Harvey, the man who owned this house is telling me that there are people coming after us. People like you and me. I don't know what that means exactly but we need to find out who they are, why they want us, and what we're going to do. We cannot just sit here!"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2010, 07:45:19 PM »
"Yea...... I'm fine"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2010, 09:25:21 PM »
Kitt frowned, chewing his bottom lip "You are not crazy... This I know, and people are coming after me, and always have been..." He shook his head, clearing his thoughts and glancing back up at Walter "No, we cannot just sit here. We sit here we die. Simple... We move, I have always kept on move my entire life. Staying at yours was perhaps mistake, but they would have caught up regardless..."

He sighed and scratched the back of his head in deep thought "Perhaps... You can converse with dead spirits, or what you consider to be dead spirits. Well, can you ask this Alex Harvey if he knows of anything else, perhaps who these other people 'like you and me' are?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2010, 11:54:46 PM »
As Raphael organized the papers, he began to notice how much detail each one was. It was almost like looking at photographs of the entire city. Alot of them were of Central Park, almost enough to make a map of the entire area, just from these pictures. He was almost done, just one more corner to go.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2010, 12:08:48 AM »
Halfeb walked in behind Raph and looked at the pictures. "Amazing arn't they?" He said to Raph, looking at the piles, "You think she drew these all by hand?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2010, 12:25:52 AM »
"I think so. It looks like a photograph, but the easel over there says that she draws. Astounding." Raphael said this without looking up, focused on cleaning and organizing the piles. He shooked his head and blinked as if waking up from a trance. "I'm sorry, I got your name, but I don't think I properly introduced myself. I'm Raphael. Nice to meet you." He extended his paw to shake hands with Halfeb.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2010, 01:08:56 AM »
He shakes Raphs hand then bows respectfully. "G'day, I'm Halfeb." He said looking at the picture again, before looking at Raph, "So, purely guessing cause of how you're dressed, but, you're a monk, right?" He asked Raph, "I spent some time a while back with monks in Tibet, trying to find tranqility." He told him.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2010, 01:23:45 AM »
Raphael hesitated with his answer, looking down at the floor. "I used to be. Monks are supposed to be kind and understanding to all things. But I feel strong hate towards my mom. She abandoned me when I was a baby. The monks at the temple here in New York took me in and raised me. As if being one of them didn't make me stand out enough, my balancing "gift" made me stand out more. I recently found out where she was and wanted to stay with her, that maybe it was a misunderstanding. Maybe she just forgot me somewhere and looked everywhere for me." Tears began to well up in Raphael's eyes. His voice cracking as he convulse. "Why did she leave me? Why didn't she love me?" Raphael was now sobbing uncontrollably in his hands on the floor. He didn't mean to tell them this much. The chowder, the friends, it all just made him feel like maybe someone wanted him.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2010, 01:34:49 AM »
Halfeb sat next to his on the floor. He put one arm around him. "Maybe it wasn't that she didn't love or want you. Maybe it was a case of family pressure. Like, they did want her to keep the baby." He told Raph, consoling him. "We don't know what others are thinking. You know, unless we have that gift." He added.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2010, 03:30:27 AM »
Emily, hugged Seth, smiling, she walked into the room, it looked much better. "if you are wondering, yes, i did draw all these..." pulling a box from a shelf, filled would drawing journals "take a look through these, you'll like them"  Raphael was sobbing, gulping she knelt down on one knee, hugging him. she said nothing, after a while she thought of something, taking his hand, she smiled kindly down at him "come here, I'll show you my studio"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2010, 04:01:48 AM »
He managed to stop crying but couldn't help fimself from siffling. He followed Emily to her studio, wondering what would be inside. More drawings? Journals? He couldn't even hazard a guess.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2010, 04:42:57 AM »
smiling, Emily opened the door, to reveal, several, beautiful paintings drawings. she had brought many famous and talented artists in, all went green with envy. she went to a shelf and took out a black journal. "Look at this...its special, its a very dark story with a happy ending..."