The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25403 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2010, 02:22:50 AM »
the door to Emily's home was violently kicked open, the five men in black strode in, taser guns in hand. "alright boys, lets get these kids, every single one of them" he smiled evilly "I bet they don't know that we have the girl"
Time seemed to slow as Chuck heard the door cave in and the commands issued. Was someone really after children, or were they just after him. Back in the day, some higher ups took a very strange interest in Chuck, making them the first people he'd ever run from. And from his standpoint, it looks like they came back to find him.

The flow of time seemed to resume going normally as his thoughts were collected, acting quick, he grabbed the monk to try and bait the other gifted into following and slammed open the door to the fire escape and started running down the stairs.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2010, 03:18:34 AM »
one of the five at lightning speed appeared in front of Chuck, smiling he threw him to the ground and help him "where do you think your going"  the other three grabbed Seth, Halfeb and Raphael. the one who stood by the door smiled coldly "drug them" was all he said, each one grabbed a powerful sleeping drug and injected the powerful needle into their necks....

((Read OCC if you are confused))

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2010, 03:27:37 AM »
"LET GO OF ME" Seth yelled as he bared his teeth, and flapped his wings Ferociously, the air around him began to spin in a vortex, picking up small debrie. It began to take shape, but it wasn't totally identifiable, the object jumped at the man knocking him almost all out of the window, Seth felt his neck, and pulled out a small Syringe, 'dam..' he thought as his body feel to the floor, he dint know what just happend.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2010, 03:39:20 AM »
As the drug coursed through Chuck's veins, his mouth began to froth and he felt great pain as he tried to stay awake. He grasped the one suit's leg, the one who had threw him down and whispered feebly...
"Why...." before he passed out.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2010, 03:50:45 AM »
 the man who injected the drug into the neck of the bat boy hoisted him over his broad shoulder, followed out by the guy who got the one who almost escaped, casually leaving. the group leader smiled "two down... three more to go..." pulling out his walkie talkie he said "send an agent to get Max Shadow" several more men in black came in " clear out everything belonging to Emily Story, the boss needs it ASAP!"

an agent walked into the Animal shelter, there was Max Shadow, he was in pain, covering his ears, as if something was way to loud. this was sooo easy. injecting the sleeping drug into his neck, the boy would be out in a matter of seconds...

--------------
Reginald was not so pleased with interference of the Russians... he was beginning to hope that it would end smoothly, his phone rang in "what!" he snapped, on the other line, a sultry, low female voice replied on the other line "now..is that how you treat your sponsor Reginald?"
Reginald's blood went cold. "ah...Anastasia, what a surprise to hear from you..."
"you were expecting me to call Reginald...now I heard about the new comers, your doctor send me the files of each one"
Reginald tried not to growl "did he now..." the woman sighed "I am just as much as apart of this scheme as you are..." she was right, Reginald loosened his collar, he was sweating slightly, this woman terrorized him "what do you want?"  
"I want to experiment on all of them, each one seems rather interesting...they have no real good gifts for your so called Super army like your Favorite. by the way, how is Wren doing?"
Reginald crossed his leg uncomfortably " his immunity is making it difficult to drug him...and of course how indestructible he is"
she chuckled lightly "now about your new group, it seems that Halfeb Jones picked up rather nicely on radar...came up as an indestructible one....not as powerful as Wren though, luckily your men picked him up, even though it could of been by accident"
Reginald was pleased....very, very, very pleased to hear this....

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2010, 05:39:01 AM »
Raphael slowly woke to find himself in some kind of vehicle. He could barely move, but wasn't sure if it was the ties around his hands and feet or just him being groggy. He could make out figures in his haze, but couldn't tell who or they were. Suddenly, he felt a prick in his neck and blacked out.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2010, 10:42:56 AM »
voices rolled in and out off Max's head, telling him everything while telling him nothing. telling him to sleep but stay awake. he didn't know what was happening, who were these people? why had they captured him and the others he could sense in the vehicle, he only recognised one of the others as raph from earlyer, he decided to just lay there in to much pain to move.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2010, 05:24:22 PM »
Emily kept coming in and out of consciousness, but never stayed awake to long to find out why this was happening to her...

------earlier--------
"this is taking to long, Lucinda, take Emily back, we need to begin ASAP" Lucinda nodded, the big dude carried Emily, stealing a near by sports car, Lucinda drove off with Emily.

-------------------
Light, bright light.  Emily slowly opened her eyes, she felt pain all over her body. trying to sit up, she couldn't, upon realizing that she was strapped to a hospital bed. panicking she tried to move, ignoring the pain.
"Hello Emily, glad to see you awake" a womans voice spoke.  Emily stopped, and gave a death glare to the huskey woman wearing scrubs and a doctor's coat "where in hell am I" she snarled. the doctor smiled coldly " I am forbidden to tell you that information, but I am here to tell you that your surgery went very well"
Surgery?1 she thought in confusion. "yes, every new patient must go through a special enhancements in order to function properly here. we ejected a formula into your body that will make you stronger, faster, have more stamina than the average person..." Emily's eyes grew narrow with anger. "also we boosted your immune system so you are immune to most of, if not all of poisons and diseases"  the doctor gave her a sneer "I hope that you rest well, because tomorrow, you wont have time for rest..." and with that,something pricked her neck and she went out...

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03:11 PM »
Raphael awoke to total darkness. Trying to get up, he found himself restrained by straps. "Oh good, you are awake. How are you feeling?" Still groggy from the drugs, he could barely respond, "Uuuggghhh, wha, where am I?" Why you're in our little world Raphael. Just you and me." "Wh, Wh, Wh." "Why are you here? To put it bluntly, you have something I want. Your gift." "J, Jou, Journal." "Journal? Ah yes, that little black book I found in your clothes. Would you like it back?" Raphael had very little energy left, and so could only nod his head. "Well I'll tell you what Raphael. I'll make a deal with you. If you help me find the source of your gift, I'll give you your journal back. Deal?" Raphael couldn't stay awake any longer and blacked out once more. "I'll take that as a yes."

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2010, 07:20:49 PM »
Zanya dodged the bullets, she landed next to the subjects, right away she pulled out her taser and electrocuted them. in her ear piece she heard the voice "Zanya, get them and get out of there now, the Russians are on us..."
"On it" she replied.
Walter was overwhelmed that all of this was happening. Suddenly, he felt a shooting pain engulf his body. "AHHHH!!!!" He yelled in pain from the taser. If there was one thing he'd hated, it was stun guns. When Walter was a kid, he and his friends would always play hot potatoe with one when they were bored. Stupid childhood save me now. He thought to himself. He'd gotten used to being shocked by tasers ever since then. It was a short moment of confusion and overwhelming pain...but it was temporary. Walter had taken time to collect himself while Zanya was taking cover from Russian gunfire. Walter shaky hand reached into his jacket and brandished his Walther P38 pistol. He took aim and fired, hitting Zanya in the hip. "Kitt!!! Lassen Sie durch die Hintertür!!!" (Leave through the back door) He screamed.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2010, 07:28:31 PM »
Zanya roared with Pain, but growling, she took out another weapon, and fired, instead of bullets, they were darts with the same sleeping drug, she shot Spike in the neck, then again at Kitt in the leg. she smirked, but then gritted her teeth as the pain pulsed through her leg and side. Damn them...

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2010, 07:48:43 PM »
Walter's eyes quickly bulged when he felt the needle hit his neck. His world suddenly began to get blurry. He slumped down against the wall across from Zanya. He slowly raised his pistol again and fired, the second bullet hitting his frying pan hanging from the wall, the shot bounced with a *TING* and a splat when it hit Zanya in the back of her shoulder, exiting through her and hitting a lamp above Walter's head, causing it to explode. "Dammit Alex...Where the hell....are....you-?" Walter mumbled before passing out.

Had Zanya looked at the portraits, she'd notice that the smiling man was missing. She was not alone in the house. The lights began to violently flicker about the house. Alex Harvey wasn't happy when it came to home invasions. The Hell House on 15th Avenue was about to come to life. 

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2010, 07:53:45 PM »
Kitt scrambled amongst the broken glass and shouted back at Spike "Ich bin nicht verlasse dich!" (I'm not leaving you!) The fact that he had shouted it in fluent german, despite having never set foot in the country was a minor issue among much larger problems. Namely the dart that was sticking out of his calf. He stumbled again, getting halfway into a standing position next to the window, before slumping back down onto the floor, vision blurring into darkness...

-----

Up on the roof Sniper One kept his eye pressed close to the scope of his rifle. The window, and much of its frame, was gone. And already at least one police siren could be heard. He licked his lips and tensed his finger on the trigger...

Suddenly a figure slumped up against the window, before collapsing. It was only a fleeting view. But the Wolf had been studying photographs of the target for several hours now. That was him. He pulled out of the prone position and tapped his mic, folding up the rifle and signalling to the other two snipers "Subject terminated... This is delta team, reporting out, comrade..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2010, 08:12:05 PM »
angry, Zanya ordered the man that came in to get the targets, carrying them away, she was scared as an angry, supernatural feeling exploded through out the house. the men swiftly took Spike and Kitt out, and into the car, coming back to retrieve her...her heart thumped wildly as her hip and shoulder throbbed in pain.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2010, 08:40:24 PM »
Before Zanya's men could enter the house to retreive her, the doors to the house slammed shut. They were like walls of brick and impossible to get open. Zanya was at the mercy of Alex Harvey now. Strangely though, the house had fallen silent. Even the sound of her man banging against the door were drowned out by complete silence. The rooms which had been torn to shreds had been now fixed to the way they used to be. Something was different however. The atmosphere had changed. The sound had changed to children laughing outside. Alex was sitting down against the wall across from Zanya but he paid no attention to her. He was dressed in his military uniform. The window shades were open and it was snowing outside. Outside, Zanya could see that everything looked different...as if time had gone back 50 years earlier. Alex had a pistol in his hand but he was looking down at it with fear.

Suddenly, his eyes shot up. He was staring at Zanya in the eyes but he said nothing. His stare was cold and frightening. Before he could say anything he put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Blood and brain matter sprayed the wall and ceiling behind him in and upward motion. The body of Alex Harvey fell limp in front of Zanya.

Alex twitched. He looked up with bloody tears filling his eyes. He smiled that same classy smile like always. "You're mine now, Zanya." His body exploded into dust which found it's way into Zanya's body. In that instant, the house went back to the same state it used to be and the doors swung open allowing Zanya's goons to enter.