The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25399 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #225 on: November 14, 2010, 11:09:15 PM »
"well, Shadow's reaction to the formula is better than what others have done" they glanced nervously as Max Shadow sat in his corner...

Emily squirmed and freaked as she tried to get away as she was dragged off somewhere else....again calling out all of her friends names, mainly Raphael's. "The Doctor will be most pleased to see you" she was dragged through several halls until they came to a lab... they approached the man in a white lab coat, his hair in a mess.
"Doctor? Emily Story is here" the doctor turned around, the Rat man smiled with glee.  "Emily darling, finally!" Emily tried again to get away as the clammy hands grasped her chin as he moved her head to inspect her
"such beauty... well I guess thats what you get for being an "Artisan" " he sneered, excitement filled his eyes, he couldn't wait to test on her.

Zanya barely knew herself, her heart was pounding so fast, it felt like it was going to burst, she could barely hear Reginald's angry voice in her ear peice as she struggled to not be possessed by this cold feeling....

Wren could see Emily in the lab, rage filled him as the Doctor inspected her, like a piece of meat...thats what they all where to the Doctor. Wren wanted this thing finished and done for...he wanted to stop this agency!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:14:50 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #226 on: November 14, 2010, 11:20:59 PM »
The door to the torture room opened and two dragon anthros entered the room, one was a priest with a USSA clearance band on his shoulder, while the other was dressed as a guard, complete with side-arm and a stun baton. The priest, a white scaled dragon, stood next to the prisoner, then faced his torturer. "I was sent to give the official execution, so there is no more need for this brutalizing." The guard, a crimson-scaled dragon, kept his cap over his eyes as he waited for the priest to give Wren his 'send-off'.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: November 14, 2010, 11:27:41 PM »
Wren saw the dragon anthros and knew immediately who they were. he nodded his head, readying himself for action

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #228 on: November 14, 2010, 11:38:50 PM »
The priest saw Wren's nod and looked towards the crimson dragon, who in turn looked at the other guards one of whom was a green dragon with an assault rifle slung around his shoulder. "Sorry sirs, this is company policy..." the torturer looked rather shocked at what the guard said, but he couldn't reply as the dragon unholstered his pistol and shot the man through the heart, while the green dragon took his rifle and shot at the other two guards in the room. The priest stood there for a moment, then threw his book at the red dragon. "Have I not explicity told you that body shots are more painful than head-shots, yet you still choose to give him a more painful demise!" The red dragon smirked as he shot the camera that he kept his hat on for, then flicked it off as he went to Wren with a pair of keys. "The barrel was bent..." he said with a snicker as Wrent's restraints released him. "It matters not whether the bullet went through the head, or the heart, as long as he is too dead to call for help." The green dragon replied as he helped Wrent onto his own feet. "We would have done this sooner, but Jared insisted that he wear his robe instead of just a plain black jacket and pants."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #229 on: November 14, 2010, 11:42:42 PM »
Seth fell on his back as he watched in horror, he got up to his feet an ran a diffrent direction, trying to get away from seth, he knew he was a devilish child, but this... it was something else.
"Wait... why are you running?" chuck called out. He stood up, and stumbled a bit, vomiting blood was never fun, but his victim's essence saw to that. He started to follow Seth, but to Seth, it was more like pursuing, and Chuck was quickly gaining.
Hell the speed itself was unnatural to Chuck, he could never go that fast, yet here he was, time seeming to slow all around him as he blocked Seth's past.

"WHAT's with you boy! Why are you running, nothing is here except me and you, and my gift shouldn't have too much of an effect"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2010, 11:50:35 PM »
"Get away from me!" Seth yelled in terror, the air current around Seth formed into a ball and slammed into chuck, knocking him into the wall. Seth's knees began to buckle, 'you shouldn't being using it to much....' a faded voice said as Seth fell to the floor, and slowly panted, fighting to stay awake.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »
Halfeb had some how managed to get away unnoticed. "Lucky me..." He thought as he watched what happened, only wishing he had helped them. Although, what would he be afraid of, he was, as Emily had called him, indestructable. SO, he decided to grab one of his bikes from the show room, and use stealth to follow these kidnappers back to thier little hide out. It was break out time. He found himself scaling the wall and getting on the roof. All he needed now, was an opening....

((Sorry, my net went down and I just got it back today.))

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #232 on: November 15, 2010, 12:18:00 AM »
Chuck suddenly felt a red mist descend upon him. All he saw was Seth attacking him with wind, his mind snapped. He rushed over and tackled Seth down and started consciously draining him.
"EVER SINCE I HAVE MET YOU, YOU HAVE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS ANOTHER MONSTER, JUST LIKE ALL THE REST! EXCEPT THIS TIME YOU PUT ON THE FALSE SENSE OF BEFRIENDING ME, ALL TO GET ME ALONE SO YOU CAN TRY AND TAKE A POP AT ME!?

IS THAT IT YOU LITTLE (censored)!? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU"RE DEALING WITH!? HUH DO YOU!?"
he screamed into Seth's face.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: November 15, 2010, 12:30:01 AM »
"My my...you are beautiful" the doctor circled Emily like a vulture, eying its next meal. Emily felt extremely uncomfortable and disgusted. she stood, waiting for the next moment "that suit looks nice on you...tell me Emily, how do you know when your senses enhance?"
no answer, the doctor tsked "come come now Emily, you have a lovely voice and I want to hear it" Emily didn't give in. "you attract other to yourself such as Seth, Raphael, Chuck, you make them feel good and they want to be near you, why is that?" the doctor reached out, lightly touching Emily's raven hair. she jerked away. still not speaking, a man behind Emily, holding a cattle prod, the doctor nodded as the man stuck in in her side, Emily screamed in pain as she crumpled to the floor. the Doctor knelt down next to Emily, who was slightly shaking from the volts " tell me...why is that?" Emily had to think of her friends to not have herself go into a rage. the doctor on the computer pulled up two video screens, one of Raphael being surrounded and the other, Seth and Chuck fighting. Chuck was angry, screaming in a rage, she heard every word. Poor Seth was scared out of his wits.

Wren shook his head "Jared, next time, just wear the suit, it would of been easier" the wolf rubbed his wrists. looking down at himself, he had lost some weight, but still had his muscular structure. " do we have a plan for escape? because I would like to get home soon" suddenly he witnessed in his mind, several gifted ones tortured at once. groaning he sighed "I forgot, those handcuffs were designed to restrain my power" smiling, her outstretched his hand to the wall " be ready for some action boys, I plan to leave a mark on this place"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:39:50 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2010, 12:42:00 AM »
Halfeb saw an open air duct. "This is really becoming too easy." He said to himself as he lowered himself in. He got around the first corner before there was a laser grid stopping him. Suddenly it short circuted and went off. He shrugged and kept crawlling. He got to a vent and saw Emily, he watched as a scientist was trying to make her do something. He wasn't sure if Emily had spotted him or not. He watched for his opening.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: November 15, 2010, 12:47:21 AM »
"DON'T DO THIS!!!"  Emily screamed, "THEY ARE MY FRIENDS AND i AM NOT WILLING TO LOSE THEM!!!" the doctor smiled "then tell me, why is your gift like that?" Emily said nothing again, rage filled into the doctors face as he punched her "TELL ME!" he yelled " your stubbornness is starting to make me sick!"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #236 on: November 15, 2010, 12:58:44 AM »
Seth panted, still weak from before, but his anger gave him strength, "You...YOU KILLED THOSE PEOPLE, I COULD NEVER BEFRIEND SOMEONE LIKE YOU" he roared as the ground under him began to shake, the floor began to crack, as roots started to sprout, vines started to quickly rapping around chuck and throwing him into the wall, and holding him there, Seth got up and looked up at chuck, the air around the two of them became dense and heavy. "This isn't like you..." a familiar voice said, Seth had to think about it. "Mother?" He said out loud, "yes.. why.. why have you became so filled with hate...", "But he killed them," Seth said as he went to the floor tears streaming from his face, "but it isn't his fault, do you. Blame a feral tiger for killing a hair to eat?", "no.. I guess not..", "then, free this boy, and make sure you keep this in mined, if he isn't trying to hurt anyone, you can't be mad", "OK..." Seth got up and looked at chuck, the vines slowly went back into the ground, "sorry... I dint mean to be... this way...." the air became lighter, and Seth looked at the ground.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: November 15, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »
Halfeb then remembered his swiss army knife a fan gave him. "Lucky is as lucky dose." He whispered to himself he then threw it as best he could in a tight space, which was far at all, but, far enough to hit a pan that was half off the table, with a scalpul in it, sending it flying into the back of the doctors head, severing his spine from his brain, killing him instantly. Halfeb kicked open the vent and climbed down. He walked over very casually picking up his swiss army knife on the way. "Hey, Emily." He said very casually, "Ready to get out of here?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2010, 01:29:42 AM »
((well, luckily that guy was taken care of :D ))

"HALFEB!" she hugged her savior tightly. the men in the room were speechless before she attacked, some strange instinctive told her to do something she would never ever do. taking a gun, she killed everyone in the room. dropping the gun, she began to shake "ummm...." not saying anything she went to the computer " we need to find the others" typing the names into the computer, she found the location of each. "okay umm...weapons I suppose?" she had no idea what she was doing.
_________

Wren with a blast, made a huge hole, smiling to himself he walked out with a triumphant smile "lets go"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:32:45 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: November 15, 2010, 01:48:03 AM »
Halfeb watched her kill the guards and was in awe for a moment before taking one of thier guns and another for backup. "Ummm, yeah, the others are here too." He said as he typed in something random and a map of the facility came up. "Damn I love being lucky." He said as he showed her the map.