The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25400 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #240 on: November 15, 2010, 01:51:05 AM »
(( Lucky will love you even more lol))

"I bet you do" she actually began to like the cat suit she was wearing, smiling she grabbed tranquilizers instead of the actual guns, but she hesitated, then grabbed a small one as back up. "we should get going, before they sound the alarm" she quickly left the room, walking down th hallway, her extreme silence shocked her even more
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:54:12 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #241 on: November 15, 2010, 01:56:32 AM »
Kade (red dragon) and Oliver (green dragon), went over to the hole and Oliver pointed his rifle out the door in case any guards came in to check on the noise. "The others should be in the middle of getting us an exit, took us almost five hours to get together with the long-distance travel and all." The priest took up a shotgun that one of the guards had, and took off his top robe to show that he was indeed wearing a black jacket, just felt like wearing the robes.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: November 15, 2010, 02:03:21 AM »
Wren snorted at the priest "Nice" he then stopped, smelled the air "looks like the 'doctor' was just killed" he smiled, this time a little more softly "good girl Emily" he said under his breath, signaling Kade "you lead, I'll be right behind you, Jared and Oliver...you follow" picking up a 44 magnum desert eagle, he stood behind Kade.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #243 on: November 15, 2010, 02:05:13 AM »
Halfeb follows her with his gun drawn. "Did you see where the others were?" He asked her as they approch a corner.

((lol, I love her more though :-p))

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #244 on: November 15, 2010, 02:06:22 AM »
Chuck was seething, the random vines attacking him and now Seth taking pity on poor Chuck. If it were not for the humanity he remembered he had, he would've lunged for the kill in moments, but all he did was stand there, staring dumbly at the piles of dust.

"Where.... Where did these piles of dust come from... I dont think it's part of their experiments"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 02:08:46 AM by Gabag »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: November 15, 2010, 02:08:55 AM »
"yes...they should be right there..." she pointed across the hall, she tip toes across, no one. there was no visible door, but there was a red button and a green one. she pressed the green one. the door opened and Chuck and Seth were there, smiling happily she walked in.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: November 15, 2010, 02:10:37 AM »
Chuck glanced at Emily, saw her sudden happiness, but he felt... nothing. He should be elated at seeing her, but his violent outburst at Seth, and his curiosity at the dust piles drew him in. He turned his head back to them and tried to find something to say.

"Hey..." was all he could manage, the blood vomit stains on the floor made the room smell rank, and it was making an awkward meeting all the more awkward.
Looking down, Chuck finally saw that he was in some strange form of military suit, except he now noticed whenever he moved a limb, he heard servos move.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #247 on: November 15, 2010, 02:20:37 AM »
Kade nodded, and the other two went out the opening as Kade made a right. Oliver had his right hand hold up the rifle while his left hand was constantly by his ear-hole. "Max just de-activated the remaining security locks from here to the exit, and is on his way there with Alonza." "Dang, they're working fast, wouldn't put it past them to be waiting on us when we get past the mess-hall." Kade went to the door of said mess-hall, and it has already been converted into a choke-point due to the silent alarm Kade set off by shooting a camera.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: November 15, 2010, 02:28:03 AM »
"we need to leave, like now!" she grabbed both chuck and seth by the hand, hpoing to leadinging them to safety.

---------
Wren sighed in annoyance "we better get out quick!"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: November 15, 2010, 02:30:28 AM »
Chuck pulled his arm free and kept staring at the dust piles, suddenly it hit him. He glanced over at his bloody vomit and remembered he was deprived of his food, and then realized with abject terror that the four piles of dust... must have been people.
He screamed, the cry of terror scratching the very essence of those around him, and then he fled. He didn't know where to, but he decided to run away, he didn't want to kill his only friend in such a horrible fashion, so he fled.

Time seemed to slow, and by the time she reacted, he would be gone.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: November 15, 2010, 02:34:33 AM »
"CHUCK, WAIT!!" but he was gone....she was so confused on why he ran away. "Chuck!, Chuck!" she called again and again. was he afraid that he would suck the essance from her, she began to chase after him "wait!" she called again "your not hurting me!"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #251 on: November 15, 2010, 02:52:10 AM »
Halfeb chased after them. "We have to get out of here!" He called out. He knew they couldn't go galavanting off after someone who didn't want to be saved. "We don't ahve time for this."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: November 15, 2010, 02:55:01 AM »
"Chuck cant stay here either!" Emily stopped, staring at Halfed, her yes glittered with slight tears. "I am just as scared as everyone else, I also want to go home"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #253 on: November 15, 2010, 02:57:41 AM »
"It's not your fault.." seth said, knowing chuck couldn't here him, when emily was distracted by chuck, he decied to make a run for it to, he went a diffrent dirrection, but would soon turn going after him, a leaf was stuck in chucks hair, and seth was following the sound of the leaf, destroying walls that where in his way, with vines that sprouted from the ground, he had no time to think of how, or why he was doing it, but he could only think of how wrong he acted. Whe he thought was close enogh he started yelling for chuck, telling him, it wasn't his fault, he wasn't as fast as him, but he could go through the walls, in a sort of sense.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: November 15, 2010, 03:34:52 AM »
Raphael, dazed from being taken down by so many guards, awoke to pitch black. He was sitting in a chair with his arms and legs bound. The feeling around his eyes told him he had a blindfold on. "Awake at last Raphael. Good." It was the racoon again. "Wheres my book?" "Book book book, thats all you ever talk about. What is it about this book of yours thats so special?" "Emily let me read it to make me feel better. I have to give it back." "My my, quite the gentleman aren't we? Well I'm afraid we never got to do our experiment on you, what with her momentary breakout." He remembered Emily breaking in to free him, only to be stopped shortly after. "Where is she? Where are my friends?!" "We need to find the extent of your gift Raphael." The racoon took up a syringe and tested to make sure it was full. "Prepare for your examination Raphael." Raphaels heart rate skyrocketed. The racoon was starting to sound like a deranged doctor. He struggled at his bindings but nothing came loose. A fleeting thought passed his mind. He could hear the doctor perfectly, but when he was with Emily earlier, everyone talked in slow motion.