The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25395 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #255 on: November 15, 2010, 04:38:21 AM »
she needed to find Raphael too, she couldn't leave him behind. Seth ran off to her heart sank, but then came back. "Halfeb, did you find where Raphael was??"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #256 on: November 15, 2010, 05:02:00 AM »
max could feel the power building up, building up to the point that he could feel the movements of the guards watching him. he sat perfectly still but his mind was elsewhere, he could see everything in negative view. "threnk vshenta hevne omcen......." (the time has come) his pure black eyes opened as a black ooze dripped out of his mouth. he looked up at the camera smiling demonically "bye bye" the room the guards were in exploded with pure black spikes at the same moment as the dark spikes destroyed the lights and walls around him. he walked out of he room silently, the lights shattering upon his approach as pure darkness enveloped everything around him.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #257 on: November 15, 2010, 06:15:05 AM »
Halfeb looked at the map, "Yes, he's down a level and on the far end of the building." He told her, "You round up Seth and Chuck, I'll get Raph and Max. They shouldn't be too far away from one another." He told her as he turned and ran down a staircase, he opened the door and there was a corridor full of guards. "Uh, yeah, g'day." He says before they all draw thier guns and go to fire, all the guns simitaniously back firing and killing the guards. Halfeb walks down the hall. "I do love luck." He presses in random numbers on the keypad that should be the room Raph is in and the door opens. He looks at the doctor and draws his gun and shoots the doctor right in the neck and misses Raph. He smiles, "I'm getting pritty good at this." He said to himself before walking over and untying Raph, "How you doin' Raph?" He asked causually but, really guaging how well he was.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: November 15, 2010, 06:28:15 AM »
"Whos that? What happened? How do you know my name?" Raphael's voice begun to crack with fear. He hasn't known Halfeb long enough to recognize his voice yet. The blindfold did nothing to help his situation. He began to snarl and hiss as he did the first time. His thoughts raced, who was this voice? Was it friendly? What did he do to deserve such torture?

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: November 15, 2010, 06:40:02 AM »
Emily nodded. following Chuck while looking around for Seth and the guards. man this place is packed she thought to herself. she couldn't believe that as she was running, she was quite, not a sound. she passed a couple who saw them but she shit them with the tranquilizers. she didn't want more blood on her hands. with her gun, she shot cameras.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2010, 06:45:26 AM »
He took off Raphs blindfold. "Raph, easy mate, it me." He said as he looked him in the eys and continued to undo his bindings, "This is a rescue man." He said as he finished untying him, "How do you feel? Is your head okay? Can you walk?" He asked, half looking at the map to see where Max was.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: November 15, 2010, 07:00:07 AM »
"Chuck?!" she called, hoping that he will respond. her senses suddenly flared. from behind two men attacked with the butt of the gun, Emily dodged in time, yelped in surprised as she began to run for her life.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2010, 07:21:17 AM »
The instant the blindfold was taken off, everything slowed down. He recognized Halfeb instantly, and calmed down. He could barely understand him in slow motion but figured he was asking about his health. He gave a thumbs up and got out of his chair. He rummaged through the racoon's clothes, looking for the journal. Not finding it, he began to get angry again, until he looked on the medical tray and found it laying there. He sighed relief as he picked it up. He then hoisted Halfeb onto his shoulder fireman style and tapped the map he was holding. Talking wouldn't be useful and Raphael is much faster than him anyway.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2010, 07:35:14 AM »
Walter's eyes slowly opened to the sound of a light banging against metal. He sat up and held his head which throbbed with pain. He felt like something was constricting his body, then he noticed it was the suit that was probably 4 sizes too small for him. He wasn't used to skin tight clothes, let alone one's that made him feel almost naked. He got up from the steel bench he'd been lying on and stood up. He was in what looked almost like a jail cell. A tiny room with one door and a room mate. But this roomate happened to be dead, as usual. Walter was almost startled by the ghosts appearance. It was a wolf who was missing patches of fur and lacked both eyes. It looked like they'd been torn right out of their sockets as blood slowly dripped from the empty sockets. "Wh-Where? Where am I?" Walter asked the figure that lounged on the bench across from him. The ghost turned it's head to look at him before it answered in a raspy voice. "...Hell."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: November 15, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »
Halfeb looked at Raph as they were traveling unnaturally fast. Halfeb taps Raph on the shoulder. "Don't make for the exit yet, Max is near by and we gotta grab him before we get out." He tells him, getting down from Raphs shoulder. "Look man, I don't know what they did to you, but, your speed's gonna come in handy. We gotta get to Max, come on!" He saidd, running down a corridor to where the map said Max was held.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: November 15, 2010, 11:09:12 AM »
the lights shattered all the way down the hall, the guards screamed in pain and fright as max slowly walked down the hallway watching them die as blades sprouted from their shadows. he rounded a corner and put his arm out. he grabbed halfeb by the through as he and raph ran past. he slammed him into the wall and silently stared through his eyes, his own eyes now with pure black pupils with red barb wire like lines separating the black from the dark yellow. he gave him a demented smile "venshita dnotek feshneta. please don't follow." he said in a demented hollow echoing voice before dropping him and disappearing down the hall.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: November 15, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »
Halfeb watched Max pass and then looked down the hall at the dead guards. He then looked across at Raph. "Look, I don't know what the hell happened to you guys here. I mean, I didn't think I was that far behind you. But, whatever they did, it sent half of you insane. So far, Chuck ran off screamins and crying, Seth started ripping through walls to try and apologise for something. You don't speak but run faster then my grandma drives, Max is some demon figure from the underworld and Emily is some super killing machine. What the hell did I miss!?!" He yells, on a little bit of a freak out moment.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: November 15, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »
"now tell me what i want to know." max said to one of the men that had captured the group. "never!! I'll never tell you!!" "do you know what happens when i say your shadows name then say sevnekre? how about i show you." he slammed his hand onto the arm of the mans shadow, the man moved his arm but the shadow staid still, held in place by max. "comneshtene entechno flesk onthare, sevnekre......" (comtempt evil of another, sever......) he drew a line across the arm with his claw. the man screamed in agony as blood stained the elbow of his jacket, the mans forearm flopped uselessly only being held on by his shirt. "now about my question?".........

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: November 15, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »
running as fast as she could, with the guards on her heels. she was feeling normal again. her head began to throb and so did her wrist, from what she could tell, her body wasn't use to a gun. Emily had lost them but she began to realize that she was also lost. Some luck I have... she began running again

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: November 15, 2010, 05:01:04 PM »
Raph looked at Halfeb. He could tell he was freaking out at all the events unfolding in front of him. He knew he wouldn't understand him if he spoke, but remembered that when he was wearing the blindfold, he heard people talk normally. He put his hand over his eyes, and spoke, "Halfeb, I don't know what is going on nor do I know how I got these powers, but I dont wanna stay here any more. We need to find the others and get out. Do you know where they are?"