The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25396 times)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2010, 05:12:09 PM »
Zanya may not have known it yet but Alex was using her body as a way to get to Walter. He'd possessed her so to speak and would destroy her at will if she didn't find who he was looking for. Slowly but surely, Alex Harvey was seeping the will to live out of Zanya. She would become a shell until she killed herself while Alex slowly destroyed every thought in her mind. She could, However, save herself if she took him to Walter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter sat in the tiny cell. He looked up at the camera above his head that monitored his every move. The odd feeling came over him. The ghost tilted it's head and looked around the cell. Walter looked up at ghost that sat across from him and narrowed his eyes. "What the hell is up with you?" He asked. The ghosts head quickly snapped in the direction of Walter's voice. "...Interesting..." Walter narrowed his eyes. "What?" He asked. The ghost smiled a horrifying grin. "...We're...not so different you and I." Walter looked at the mirror over the tiny sink in the cell and his eyes bulged, terrified at what he saw or rather, what he didn't see. Walter had become a ghost. He could become one at will and do things that any ghost could...including scaring little kids. By now, the guards watching the camera would see that something was wrong. Walter did not appear to be in his cell.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »
A wolfen scientist clad in white lab uniform and coat smiled with cruel malice sparkling in his eyes. He turned to the scientist beside him, a young vixen of dark hair and eyes, and the smile widened "The subject is not taking to our stimulant drugs. This is most interesting..." The other scientist frowned and tapped her clipboard "How is this interesting? The boss isnt going to be happy..."

Grin widening even further, until he resembled a living scarecrow, the wolf turned back to the glass window of a cell in which Kitt lay unconscious in one corner. Blood trailed from the steel door of the cell, all the way to where he lay now. And the scientist still smiled "Oh no... For this, the Boss is going to be very happy..." He turned back to the vixen "This thing, is something different altogether..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2010, 01:02:41 AM »
Oliver was taking quick glances out the window of the door, then heard something on his ear-piece and made a motion towards Kade to get away from the door. The crimson dragon grabbed Wren and fell to the floor and the 'priest' was yanked aside as Oliver yelled "Now!!". The windows on the door shattered and what sounded like the buisness end of a machine gun roared through the hall until dying out a minute later. Oliver got up and opened the door to see a blue dragon with a very wild look in his eyes, and a minigun in his hands. He was wearing a bandolier, a black wife-beater, and some of the ratty-est looking pair of loose blue-jeans you would probably ever see. "Oh (censored) yea, this one is definatly a keeper... Come on, Max is waiting at the truck. Oh, Wren, tell that girl of yours that she better head to the mess-hall if she wants to get out alive."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:04:42 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2010, 01:11:49 AM »
Wren growled "she is not my girl!" he got up and walked past the blue dragon "yet...where is she?"

Emily was still looking when she heard the sound of a gun rapid fire, she duck down low, glass and bits of wall showered down on her.  she trembled there for a minute before she stood up. she looked into the window she saw a group of dragons and a wolf.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2010, 01:17:52 AM »
The blue dragon tilted his head, then turned and pointed to the girl who was looking through the window. "Max and Oliver both said she was the only female 'gifted' registered here, so that should be her right there."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2010, 01:31:13 AM »
what... she glanced at them, panic rising in her chest, she bolted, she had to get away...

Wren outstretched his hand, some invisible force stopped her like a wall as she fell over, paralyzed, Wren approached her kneeling down next to her picking her up, she began to scream for her friends before he put her to sleep with the same sleeping drug. she fell silent in a matter of minutes "lets go" Wren ordered

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2010, 03:17:13 AM »
"Next level up." He told Raph and started to run up the stairs. He then saw Wren dragging off Emily. He stod by and did nothing once before, but not again. He also had a speeder at his side. "Hey!" He yelled to Wren, "Where do you think you're going with my friend!?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2010, 03:48:59 AM »
Wren didn't answer as he carried Emily bridal style, standing next to the blue dragon "hey...are those the others??" he asked

Zanya felt powerless, she felt as though her body and mind was slowly destroying itself, she tried to resisit, but her body was slowly starting to surrender. twitching on the floor, she tried to reach for her gun.....
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 04:06:54 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2010, 04:25:54 AM »
Watching them carry Emily away, he began to feel angry again. It seems like someones always trying to ruin his happy mood. He shoved the journal into Halfeb's hands as he sprinted towards the group, closing the gap in half a second. Letting out a mighty roar, he punched the blue dragon in the gut, as his minigun would be the biggest threat to them both. 

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2010, 04:33:05 AM »
Wren didnt move as he set down Emily. he barely even moved as he froze the lynx with his mind "I think that is quite enough of you..."

Emily was beginning to feel...emotions, anger, fear, determination, annoyance, love...wait, love?? can't be right... but she honestly felt it...but these feelings were not hers

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2010, 04:44:15 AM »
Raphael was frozen in his punch. He wasn't paralyzed, but couldn't move his body. He heard the wolf crystal clear, making him even more uncomfortable. What kind of being was he that could do this? His rage grew further. He couldn't let out any of his anger, so it just kept building inside him. A part of him was scared of how angry he was getting. Would he do the unthinkable? Would he get that mad that he'd forgoe his beliefs?

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2010, 04:49:10 AM »
Due to Emily's immunity, the sleeping drug wore off quick, she sat up then stood up, seeing her friend frozen in mid form. instead of freaking out, she felt the rage oozing off of Raphael. walking past the wolf she hugged him , hoping that it will calm him down, but thats when the alarm went off a female robotic voice saying " Intruder Alert!" over and over again...

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2010, 05:58:21 AM »
Emily's hug did little to sooth Raph's furious rage. Being completly immoble just kept making him madder. He feared he would soon black out from his rage, and in a situation like this, that was not a good idea. What little clear thoughts he had left turned to the wolf. "If he can do this and speak clearly to me, maybe he can do more. I'll do more to him if he doesn't let me go right now! No, no I can't think like that. Please. Please help me. Or I will kill you! I'll rip every part of your body apart!" Raphael hoped the wolf understood that he didn't want to hurt him, that he just wanted to help his friend. He didn't know if he could read minds, but really hoped he could.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2010, 06:00:26 AM »
Halfeb looked around. He didn't know what to do. If it would save his life, the guys powers would work on him. He pulled out his swiss army knife. He had no idea what to do. He pulled out all the knives and threw it up in the air, closing his eyes. The army knife went up into the light and burst it, making a blinding light fill the corridor and short ciruct the entire facility as well as blinding wren and possibly the others. The army knife fell back into his hands. "Thats all I needed." Halfeb said to himself before running over, grabbed Emily and Raph and pushed over the blinded Wren before making for the exit.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2010, 06:09:46 AM »
Wren was enraged, he had that one chance to be with Emily. knowing that the dragons would hold him back, he called after her "EMILY!" it was an agonized cry. his one one chance...to feel love again...

Emily could hear her name, but she kept running looking out for everyone. "SETH! CHUCK!!" she had to find them, she could not leave them behind! she even called Max Shadows name "FIND MY VOICE PLEASE!!!"