The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25393 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #285 on: November 16, 2010, 06:17:42 AM »
Raphael was free to move again. His anger fueled his running spirit as he picked up Halfeb and ran with Emily to find Seth and Chuck. The rage was dissipating now that he could move. They ran down the hallways looking for their friends. Raph remembered the journal he shoved into Halfeb's hands. As slow as he could, he asked Halfeb if he still had it. "Do you have my book?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #286 on: November 16, 2010, 06:31:05 AM »
a voice crept into his head more like a ghost than an echo, a voice he had never heard calling him. he threw the guard he had been 'playing' with through a nearby wall and began to run through the now dark halls, gathering momentum as he went he soon started to more skate then run. he found the source of the voice but had other things to do first. he slid, grabbing all three of the others on his dark shoulders still skating through the pitch black corridors towards the others he had located. "hold on....." was all he said with his hollow voice and his large demented smile.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #287 on: November 16, 2010, 11:05:39 AM »
Chuck bolted into a medical wing, the scientists there at first looked up in surprise, then started screaming as their skin was being boiled alive as they were being consumed. This fact only reinforced Chuck's terror as he kept going further and further.
"This... This is what I am" he cried, he screamed again, the voice carrying his gift with it, for all who heard it found a sense of dread.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #288 on: November 16, 2010, 01:07:45 PM »
A wind voretx surrounded chuck, the dust particles started to show Seth's body. Vines wrapped around him, not tight, but enough where he couldn't break free. Seth was about two rooms away, near Emily, he was in a trance trying to talk to Chuck seeing how he couldn't get close to him. "Its not your fault" Seth said in a hollowed voice, it wasn't the easiest trying to talk through the air. A particle hand was placed on chucks shoulder and patted him.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #289 on: November 16, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »
When Raph spoke, he heard it as if the whole sentence was run into a single word. Being from australia, this was nothing he hadn't encounted before, and even he too spoke that way from time to time. He pulled out the book and offered it to Raph. "Kept it secret. Kept it safe." He told him with a trusting smile.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #290 on: November 16, 2010, 05:17:33 PM »
The vixen scientist frowned, glancing up at the wolf from her clipboard "There has been a breach in security. Apparently several of the test subjects have escaped." The wolf laughed with sharp derision, tapping away at the keyboard of his computer "It does not matter. None of them matter, this subject is all we need..." He jumped up from the computer and started to scribble on a whiteboard with frenzied speed "... Tell the guards to seal off this section, If we hurry, this veritable goldmine is ours!"

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #291 on: November 16, 2010, 05:55:23 PM »
It was complete chaos outside. Walter could hear it all happen through the steel door that he was pretty sure he could melt through if he tried. He needed to find Kitt. The ghost he shared the cell with looked at Walter with a curious gaze. "They'll kill you if you don't leave." The wolf said. "Get out!" The wolf yelled before he disappeared into smoke. Walter, unsure of how his ghost powers worked, threw himself at the door. He failed horribily, almost knocking himself out against it's panelling. He lay on the floor in pain. "KITT!!!!" He yelled out in pain, frustration, and desparation.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #292 on: November 16, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »
Oliver felt his ear-piece again, looking out in the direction the actual exit was supposed to be. "We've run into some complications. Cid, get back to Max and hold off the exterior reinforcements. Jared, you're going with Wren so he can get his girlfriend back. Kade, you get a rifle and keep any of the men in the barracks from re-taking the mess-hall." Cid managed to stand upright again, and sprinted over to the van that was parked outside. Kade picked up a rifle and got behind one of the barricades that had already been set up. Jared ran over to the door that 'Emily' had been at, and scanned the halls before motioning Wren to follow.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2010, 08:36:06 PM »
In his cell, Kitt twitched an ear. Both scientists turned to the one-way glass with wide eyes. The wolf shrugged, pausing momentarily from his frenzied writing "Give him another shot of sleeper..." The vixen turned to a control panel and flicked a switch. After a moment she frowned "It doesnt appear to be having any effect." The wolf growled, snapping "Do it again!" She did, and still nothing...

The wolf's frown turned to a wild smile as he turned back to his whiteboard of calculations "Ha! His body is fighting it... Oh, this just makes even more sense!"
Suddenly there was a thump at the cell window. Kitt stood at the glass, one bloodied hand pressed against it. Both scientists jumped and backed away. He cocked his head to one side, looking from the Wolf to the whiteboard and its diagrams. He sighed, deep and controlled as he thumped the glass again, blood trickling down its smooth surface "You don't know what your meddling with here... But I know... They're coming. Soon you will all die, it will be ruthless, efficient. And then they will take me..."

------

Outside the bunker complex several Mi-8 transport helicopters landed on the concrete, coming to a halt amongst parked cars and chain-linked fences. Doors rolled open and combat boots hit the floor with a rumble. Both guards who stood outside where dropped with quick squeezes of triggers, silenced bullets blowing blood across the bunker entrance behind them with muffled thuds.

One of the twenty or so black-armoured figures paused and pointed to the bunker doorway "удар двери!" Men moved in compliance, explosive satchels placed and ready to blow as several other guards rounded the corner to be dropped instantly by several more shots...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: November 16, 2010, 09:34:48 PM »
Being picked up by this shadow being was not expected by Raph. It looked like something out of a nightmare as it skated across the floor. It moved faster than he could, and was even able to hold him, Halfeb, and Emily at once. It looked vaugley familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Then it hit him, Max. Max said something about shadows the last time they met, could this really be him? Speaking slowly again, he asked the shadow "Max? Is your name Max?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #295 on: November 17, 2010, 06:05:58 AM »
Wren ran ahead of Jared, he had to get her back. "well, the reinforcements that are here are internationally" he turned to Jared "Am I insane?" he asked, it was indirect to his romantic feelings for Emily. he never felt this way about the opposite sex...ever since she betrayed him.

Emily stared down at the shadowy figure. Max... out of the corner of her eye, she saw a black figure, a gun shot and pain in her shoulder that spread rapidly to her arm she didn't have time to scream in pain. gritting her teeth in pain . she looked down at her shoulder, she saw blood and she knew. luckily the black cat suit hid the blood. not good not good! she thought to herself as she became feverish and dizzy with pain. she saw natural light as s door was opened, sunshine!

"LOOK!!" she knew she wasn't hallucinating. she tried to point but could barely raise her arm without feeling immense pain.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #296 on: November 17, 2010, 06:20:13 AM »
Halfeb saw it too. The outside. He knew the running wouldn't stop once they got out, but, he knew it was a chance to break. He still had no idea of who or what the shadow was, but, he knew it wouldn't hurt him. Not because he trusted the shadow, but, more because of his gift. "Lets get out of here! We'll come back for the others later!" He yelled to the shadow.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #297 on: November 17, 2010, 06:28:48 AM »
Emily's heart lurched in pain, she didnt want to leave them behind, in her mind she tried to send a mental message even though she thought it wouldn't work.

Seth, Chuck, anyone with a gift, follow my voice, we have found the outside, be strong, FIGHT!! FIGHT FOR FREEDOM! opening her eyes, her felt dizzy as she rested her head on Halfeb's shoulder, panting " Hurry...the pain" she moaned, still awake

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: November 17, 2010, 06:50:03 AM »
Raphael was getting impatient, not to mention angry again. First they kidnap him, put him in a room alone, nearly made him deaf, tried to inject him with some drug, and now Emily was shot. It was too much to handle. He jumped off the shadow and ran as fast as he could towards the one who shot Emily. All sense of morals abandoned him. He wanted blood. He dodged the bullets with ease as he closed the gap. His rage was so great that he could not make out if the assailent was male or female, nor did he care. He threw a punch with all his might at its chest, shattering its ribcage. Before it could hit the floor, Raph grabbed a nearby fire extinguisher and swung it at it's head. The body collapsing to the floor, he roared in victory. He ran back to catch up with the shadow, Halfeb and Emily. In the back of his mind, he was horrified at what he had just done. He did the unthinkable, the unforgivable.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: November 17, 2010, 07:07:58 AM »
As they burst from the door of the door of the facility, and alarms were going off all over, Halfeb picked up Emily and ran for his car, which was sitting around the corner. He looked at the other two. "You guys can run or come with, but, I know where to take her to get this out of her, no questions asked." He told them as he put her in the passangers seat. "If you're coming with, we have to keep as low a profile as possible, so get in a take a seat." He said as he seat belted her in and got in the drivers seat.