The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25394 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2010, 07:32:18 AM »
Raphael didn't have to hear Halfeb to understand what his plan was. He knew he couldn't run faster than a car so he hopped in the back seat, strapped himself in, and immediatly begun deep breathing exercises. This was not the place to lose his temper, and hopefully since he already lost it just earlier, he could regain his composure easily, he hoped.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #301 on: November 17, 2010, 10:27:45 AM »
max just stood there in the doorway. "I'll catch up. and raph, keep them safe. her wound isn't fatal." he turned round and sent a pulse of darkness throughout the facility. "reknsh und sente, gidshne." (rocks and stone, slide.) he started running then started to skate along radiating dark energy.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #302 on: November 17, 2010, 11:10:08 AM »
A wind voretx surrounded chuck, the dust particles started to show Seth's body. Vines wrapped around him, not tight, but enough where he couldn't break free. Seth was about two rooms away, near Emily, he was in a trance trying to talk to Chuck seeing how he couldn't get close to him. "Its not your fault" Seth said in a hollowed voice, it wasn't the easiest trying to talk through the air. A particle hand was placed on chucks shoulder and patted him.
Chuck's gift rapidly decomposed the vines and he slipped out onto the floor in sobs.

"What... what am I?" he asked pathetically. Just then some Russian troops came in and dragged him off, their armor protecting them from the deadly effects of his gift, although they still felt a burning sensation.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »
max skated past Seth grabbing him on the way towards the other cells he had located. he threw Seth onto his back as he ran, holding Seth's arms over his shoulders, in one fluint movement, so he couldn't slide off while they sped down the halls.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:02:11 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #304 on: November 17, 2010, 11:49:33 AM »
Halfeb got in, and strapped himself in. "Alright, sit down and strap in." He told them before hitting the gas. The wheels spun for a second before the car took off fast, getting them as far away as soon as possible. "My place, should still be safe, at least for a little while. We'll go there, I got a doc who can look at Emily, and we'll get some stuff and go." He told them as he navigated through the streets.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #305 on: November 17, 2010, 12:52:46 PM »
Seth stood there life less 'is this my fault?...'
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #306 on: November 17, 2010, 11:29:31 PM »
her shoulder became numb as she strapped herself in, she weakly rested against the leather seat, closing her eyes breathing slowly. "good thing" she whispered to herself, Emily smiled, happy that she was getting away.
I'll come for you guys she vowed to herself I will come and save you...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »
Raphael had calmed himself down now and looked at Emily. She didn't look so good, health wise. He didn't know where he was going with them, but thought anywhere other than that place would be better. Halfeb seemed to be able to understand Raph's fast talking a bit, so he asked him, "Where are we going?" sounding out each word slowly and phonetically.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #308 on: November 18, 2010, 12:57:21 AM »
"Its not my place to decide whom your lust or love is upon, but I don't think she'll be willing to leave her associates for some wolf that speaks words and emotions into her mind." They both were able to follow the same path that Emily was taken by following the dots of blood, and were able to get out another door just in time to see her strapped into a car. "See Wren, this is a perfect example of: "She is just not that into you"."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: November 18, 2010, 01:20:19 AM »
Wren roared with anger, he wanted to charge but the sight of Russian troops stopped him, he growled before he took Jared's walkie talkie "bring the car around now, were have company and I think we are not gonna leave unscathed..." he clicked out, still fuming "for now. I will let Emily leave"

Emily felt tired, very tired "you guys...we wont get out so easily" she said weakly, she pointed towards a line of black cars coming in their direction. though, she had no idea  who they were...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #310 on: November 18, 2010, 01:25:23 AM »
Jared pulled out his ear-piece from his right pocket, and turned it on before putting it in. "Oliver, Kade, get in the van. Max, follow the signature on my communicator to our location. Cid, get a new belt of ammo, you're going to need it."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #311 on: November 18, 2010, 01:43:48 AM »
Halfeb looked at the line up of cars. He stopped dead and looked at them. "I hope no one has a weak constitution." He said as he suddenly flung it into reverse and headed for the construction site nearby. "Keep down!" He yelled as bullets flew into the car. He broke the barrier of the construction site as the black cars chased after him. He then came to a stop as he saw black cars infront and behind him. He smiled. "Here's a little trick some country boys taught me. Its called, painting the fence." He told them as he hit the breaks and the gas and the wheels spun like a burn out, making rocks and gravel fling up onto the bacl cars, going through thier windshields like a hot knife through butter. Kicking up dirt and dust as he span the car around, hitting them all and showering them with gravel, at the same time, making a nice dirt cloud to surround them. He suddenly stopped and took his foot off the break, making the car shoot forward into the construction building and into and elevator, which leaned out and pressed the roof. The doors closed before the dirt settled. He turned off the car so they wouldn't all die from carbon minoxide poisoning. "Now, Raph, I believe you asked where we are going. There's a doc and stuff at my place we can grab. No more then 10 minutes. After that, I know a commune where we can lay low for a while. Most of the people who live there are gifted in one way or another." He reached for his glove box and pulled out a white t-shirt which he bundled up and gave to Emily. "Keep pressure on that. And whatever you do, don't got to sleep." He told her.
The doors opened, to many supprised contruction workers. The car roared. There was a parking lot across the street. He revved the engine. "Hold into your hats." He said as he flawed it sending the car speeding across the roof, off of it and it flew and dropped about 3 stories before crashing into the parking lot next door. He spent no time to stop and make sure the car was alright and raced out of the parking lot, he looked in his mirror, the black cars, very badly damaged by the stones, were still in hot pursuit.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2010, 02:38:47 AM »
Raph was distraught. He wanted to help but couldn't think of anything. Then it hit him, literally. The impact from landing 3 stories knocked the t-shirt out of Emily's hands, as she was still weak from the gunshot. Grabbing the shirt in midair, he pushed it back into Emily's shoulder. She had done so much for him, now it was his turn to help her.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2010, 02:42:17 AM »
weakly Emily put on the pressure, sleep was sooo tempting but the whole car chase was keeping her awake. something was digging into her back. she slightly leaned forward and touched it, it was hard, small and rectangular. with little strenth she fumbled until she got it out. a little black...square with a red light blinking. she immediately threw it out. "I had a tracker in my suit" she mumbled, she turned to Raph "check to see if you have one" the shirt flew from her hands as the soared from the third story. Raph caught it and held it over her wound for her "thanks..."

Wren hated the fact that they were encircled by both of his enemies, this quagmire was not going to be tolerated, with a blue ray of light from the pal of his hand he shot helicopter #1 from the sky. his eyes went from gold to a sapphire blue, the inside of his mouth glowed sky blue "This is gonna get bumpy"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: November 18, 2010, 04:21:31 AM »
max looked over his shoulder at Seth, "it is not your fault. I'm taking you to the others, you shall set them free." he said turning back to looking where he was going while still skating through the dark, empty hallways.