The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25392 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2010, 04:25:27 AM »
Raphael felt around his back with his free hand and found it. He couldn't quite get a hold of it, so as fast as he could, he left the t-shirt with emily, and tore off his suit. It proved to be harder than he thought, so with claws drawn and gritted teeth, he ripped across his chest as hard as he could, shredding the suit nicely in the process. Growling in pain, he ripped the remainder of his suit and tossed it out the window. Putting his hand back on the t-shirt, he thought to himself "Maybe I should have looked for a zipper or something."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #316 on: November 18, 2010, 05:02:05 AM »
"yeah..." Emily said weakly, she was falling asleep...slowly she tried hard to stay awake "I think I have a broken shoulder...or something" she whispered.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #317 on: November 18, 2010, 07:27:28 AM »
He looked back at Raph, "Umm, put down a towel of something before putting your bare butt on my seat." He said before looking at Emily starting to fall sleep. "Oh no," He said gently tapping her face to keep her awake, "Stay with us, stay with us Em. Sleep is bad, sleep is very bad." He said to her sounding alarmed.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: November 18, 2010, 03:18:37 PM »
Emily rolled her eyes "Its just my shoulder, if it were mt side or chest then yeah, that would be bad" still weak but with slight determination. she chuckled to heself, finding it funny that Raph pratically ripped his clothes off while Emily just had a small hole

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: November 18, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »
Raphael noticed the look on Halfeb's face. He probably didn't want him to sit naked in his car. Luckily, he found a towel in the back seat and brought it up to sit on. He also noticed that Emily was smiling as well. He thought she was getting delirious from the pain. Slowly, he said "much further? She not last long."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #320 on: November 18, 2010, 11:00:48 PM »
Chuck winced as a scientist in a protective suit of armor slid a needle into his arm. It was hurting a lot more then he let on, but ever since he agreed to be experimented on by these Russians, he had no idea what was in store.
The commander of the raid gave Chuck a choice. Join us or die. Feeling like there was some good he could salvage from this, he agreed. And in the APC sent to pick him up, he's been poked and prodded by this scientist for about an hour.
"This chemical that we're injecting into you should cause immense pain, but bear through it and the reward shall be great" the doctor said simply.

Now it was all a matter of waiting for the pain.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #321 on: November 19, 2010, 12:52:16 AM »
Wren and Jared entered the van as it pulled up, while Cid was in full-body armor and spraying the seemingly limitless supply of ammo in a wide arc. The tactic seemed to work as the returning fire lessened quite a bit, but was not enough for safe use of Wren's powers without some form of shield protecting him. "Max, stop with the crazy driving, I can barely get a clean shot on this gun!" The thin, goggle-wearing bronze dragon at the wheel growled over the comm shortly after Cid complained. "First of all, a spray of lead is hardly considered a 'clean shot'. Second, I'm driving a moderatly armored civilian van through a mob of Russian Soldiers!! Be thankful you havn't been flung off by inertia alone!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: November 19, 2010, 02:43:30 AM »
Wren was feeling rather annoyed, since everything didn't go ACCORDING to plan, he'll have to think up of one later. "Which one of you is the computer geek? I want someone to rob their files, and get all the gifted files, including Emily and her friends, I wanna see why there are so god damn special!" he pulled Cid down, taking the gun, he aimed a perfect shot at the helicopter that followed them, the chopper exploding in min air.

Anastasia from the window watched the chaos, sighing she looked back at Kitt and the doctor. "finish with him.." her voice was a low, sultry, smooth like honey " I have a special meeting I need  to attend" removing her lab coat to reveal a finely tailored business suit, both blazer and jacket fit the vixen fox perfectly, her cascade of golden locks framed her angle like face, batting her baby blue eyes at Kitt before leaving. walking out in heels she pulled out her cell phone.

Reginald was becoming impatient and angry, Zanya was not responding, neither were his men, he roared angrily and slammed his fist "I do not care if they come out, just get out of here" he told the driver, he nodded and left he comrades behind in a fit of anger...

Emily felt nausea, the pressure on the wound was helping to stop the bleeding but she had lost enough as it is. she was going to need alot of food, water and rest when she got it...damn. the shirt was no bloody and unusable anymore. quietly she moaned "sorry about your shirt" she smiled weakly, but a gleam of amusement shined in her  eyes

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #323 on: November 19, 2010, 03:01:58 AM »
Kade tried to hold back his laughter as Cid snatched his minigun back and went back to his duty as 'turret' while Oliver got Wren's attention. "Our 'computer geek' is too busy driving the van to answer your question. The only reason we're even here is because the original wanted us to rescue you, and maybe that girl if it was within our time-window. Don't anger him by trying to do our jobs when you're the VIP of this entire operation."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #324 on: November 19, 2010, 03:38:01 AM »
He smiled, "Thats okay." He said looking at the shirt. "Some cola will get that out." He said with the same gleam in his eye. He turned down and ally as a garage door shot up, he drove in and it slammed behind him. "Alright, we're here." He said as he ran out and ran around and picked up Emily. He ran her inside a very nice loft appartment, where his manager was standing.
"Where the hell have you been!?" The manager yelled at him.
"Don't start Nate," Halfeb said, "Just get doc to look at her. We'll have to cancel tonights jump. We need to get out of here."
"You gotta be freaking kidding me." Nate replied.
"Get her healed and on the bus, we're going to the commune."
"You mean that redneck paradise!?" Nate replied, very distraught.
"Did I say it was a request?" Halfeb replied. Nate shook his head and walked off, very unpleased. Halfeb carried Emily through to a doctors room, where an elderly man was sitting reading a magazine. He put her down on the bed and the doc looked her over before starting to work on taking out the bullet.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: November 19, 2010, 03:47:23 AM »
Raph tapped Halfeb on the shoulder. He gestured to his private area, "Pants?" Everyones speech was speeding up now that he had time to get used to his new reflexes. They still sounded like they were talking very slow, but at least he could understand them now.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2010, 03:56:20 AM »
He looked at what Raph was pointed to before looking away suddenly, "Oh geez man, umm, bedroom. Find something in my wardrobe, should have some stuff that will fit you." He said doing his best to look away. "Any underpants you get, keep them."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: November 19, 2010, 04:49:33 AM »
"Luckily it was only my shoulder" she smiled softly. she took Halfeb's hand and smiled "thanks... allot, we owe it to you..." she turned to thew doctor "when can I sleep, eat?? you know, rejuvenate new blood?" 

Wren snorted "fine, later!" he hated it when they called him VIP, among with other nicknames they came up for him. "Right now, getting home is my main priority"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: November 19, 2010, 04:56:50 AM »
Raph went into Halfeb's room and rummaged through his drawers to find some pants and undies. He found a nice pair of jeans that fit him quite nicely. Looking at the mirror, he flexed a little. Whatever they put into him, it made him look good with a nice 6-pack abs. He walked back out to see how Emily was doing. She seemed to be fine,  so he decided to some crane streches while Emily was being tended to.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #329 on: November 19, 2010, 03:41:43 PM »
"So now what" Seth said, thoughts running threw his mind
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<