The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25391 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #330 on: November 19, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »
there are still others trapped within the facility, you can save them. i shall help as long as i can but my time in controle of this body is ending, soon he shall regain controle and be unable to help as i can." said max not looking back over at Seth while turning a corner.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #331 on: November 19, 2010, 10:07:19 PM »
"Who all is left"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #332 on: November 19, 2010, 10:26:44 PM »
The doctor glanced from Anastasia, to Kitt, and then back to his employer as she walked away. He tore at his thin hair and rounded on his assistant "We cannot kill this one off... We cannot!"  The assistant backed away slightly, eyes wide "Why ever not? You heard the boss, she wants him finished..."

The doctor shook his head again, hands wringing, pulling at his own skin, eyes darting at Kitt in his cell "Dont you see?" He pointed with shaking hands at the whiteboard of calculations and graphs "Dont you see what this means!?" His fist slammed into the whiteboard, making his assistant jump "He was not born with his ability! Unlike the others, this ability that he has is not natural!"

Head shaking, the assistant backed away to the far end of the lab "What does that mean Alister? What do you mean?" The doctor roared, either in pain or anguish "You still dont understand!? His abilities, his power was implanted in him. From a young age I assume... And as I can also assume, for military purposes!" He was jabbering now, talking fast, eyes always checking for Anastasia coming back "Those men, those Russians... They're after him... They need him. Why!?"

-----

-[Sokol1 HIND-helicopter Gunship - New York ] -

"This is Sokol1, we have lost ze targets, I repeat, we have lost ze targets..." The pilot, a sharp eyed hawk with a thick drawling accent pulled sharply on the controls, bringing the gunship in a lazy arc back towards the edge of the city.

Back at the bunker complex Russian troops continued to storm through the levels. Scientists where shot dead where they stood, pleas and cries of help falling on tinted visors. The men moved swiftly, executing a plan so perfect nothing could go wrong. And yet it had... The others had escaped, the First Child was still not found, locked somewhere in the compound, and time was running out... If they did not find him soon... the Second Child would not tolerate another failure...

-[Military Bunker Compound - Outside New York ]-

Outside the bunker the three HIP-8 helicopters still sat on the tarmac, now silent and still. Each was surrounded by five guards, the rest inside the bunker, searching. A figure stepped down from the third helicopter , boots crunching on the tarmac.

A vixen with bright amber eyes stared calculatingly up at the sun and then back down at the bunker entrance, now blown open and burnt. She wore a military jacket, pristine and displaying a proud cadet badge. She sighed and turned to the nearest guard "This is taking too long... My brother must be found..."

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: November 19, 2010, 10:33:21 PM »
"from what i can tell the only ones left are kitt, Walter. but there may be more....." pain shot through Max's entire body in a second, his eyes wide, mouth open with trace amounts of blood flying out. "your on your own, spinchente flesk hintente......" he let Seth slip of his back carefully just before the shadows around him vanished causing him to fall chin first onto the metallic floor while his deluded eyes melted back to normal, bouncing along close to the ground before hitting the corner of a wall ribs first still at almost full speed.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: November 19, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »
" just stay hear and rest,  ill go get them, I hope this will work" , he said manily to himself at the end, he kneeled down, placeing his palms on the ground. A small twig came out, he puled it out, cutting him self a little, letting a small bit of blood go on it. He placed the twig next to max, "If you need any help, just throw that in front of you, and don't move, ill go look for the others."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #335 on: November 20, 2010, 06:34:56 AM »
The doctor finally got the bullet out some fresh bandages. it didn't hurt so bad after some pain killer medicine, she thanked the doctor over and over again. after some food she fell asleep into what would be a long, nice, deep nap.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: November 20, 2010, 07:32:58 AM »
Raphael went and grabbed his journal from the car to make sure it was safe, then drifted off to sleep as well. He awoke to the sound of screams. As he looked around he noticed the house was torn apart. Furniture broken, windows smashed, debris everywhere. He went to find his friends, but what he found was not expected. Emily, Halfeb, the doctor, and Halfeb's manager were lying on the floor, blood soaked onto the carpet from their wounds. He went to Halfeb, picking up his head, hands shaking as he did. "Noo, no, no" is all he could manage to whisper as tears streamed down his eyes. Halfeb looked at Raph and said, "Why?" His body went limp as his eyes rolled over. Raph was confused, why what? He looked at Halfeb's body and saw that his wounds were made by claws. Putting his hand on it, he found that it matched perfectly to his. He couldn't breath. The terror of his realization of what he'd done had overwhelemed him. The others had the same marks on them. It was at this point that the house burst into flames. Raph looked at the flames with terror in his heart. He was paralyzed with fear. A demonic roar came from the doorway of the room as a shadowy figure stepped in. 8ft tall, it towered over him. It grabbed Raph by the neck and strangeled him as it whispered in his ear, "I own you." Raph awoke again to screams, only this time, it was him who was screaming. The house was the same as when he dozed off, and was not on fire. He got up and found Emily still sleeping. It was only a nightmare. What did it mean?

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: November 20, 2010, 11:12:50 AM »
max looked at the twig half conscious, "sorry seth, but i don't think I'm getting out of here with you........" he said as soldiers walked up two of the three corridors after Seth had left, they aimed their guns at him and spoke harsh Russian to each other. "i assume this will hurt." he said after coughing up blood. he grinned, showing his blood covered teeth  seconds before a solid boot hit the side of his head knocking him out.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: November 20, 2010, 05:37:14 PM »
As the twig feel from Max's hands, and hit the floor, it began to shake, "What ze hell" the front Russian said, the twig erupted into a fury of spikes. Piercing the soldiers throughout there body, and forming a wall around Max, some vines started to wrap around him, "well aren't you an odd one" a feminine voice said, energy pulsed through the vines, into Max giving him a feel goof feeling.

Seth was running down a hall not knowing where to go he ran into a room filled with scientists,  "dam" he said, not wanting confrataion.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: November 20, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »
Emily barely even dreamed, her sleeping was so deep and comfortable. but she was startled awake by the sound of falling pans. she shot up, her heart racing and panting, she only saw Halfeb's friend in the ridiculously large kitchen, he looked up, seeing Emily he gave her a flirtatious smirk and shrugged and went back to what he was doing. Emily fell back down, not feeling sick, but tired, but not sleepy. her muscles were extremely sore. "Lovely...just lovely..." she mumbled sarcastically. she caught sight of Raph, smiling gently at him, she then slowly propped herself on her good shoulder "hey...what time is it?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: November 20, 2010, 05:59:34 PM »
Raph looked at the wall clock, "Looks like its 7 in the morning." He yawned as he streched his arms over his head. Everyone was speeding up some more. Their voice was still distorted but it was no longer such a chore to try and talk to people. "Oh, I finished the journal you gave me. Thanks for letting me read it." He got up and handed the journal back to Emily. "Thanks for being my friend Emily." He smiled at her as he remembered his nightmare. If it took all that he had, he would never let it come true.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #341 on: November 20, 2010, 06:16:50 PM »
The second soldier dragged himself back to his feet, growling in pain. He pulled off his helmet, revealing a Siberian wolf, teeth sharp and and eyes cold blue. With shaking hands he unclipped the rest of his armour, revealing a uniform of dark grey urban camo, now stained with blood. He spat profanity after profanity as he picked up his rifle again and stepped back from Max, radio in hand "Command, zis is Rederick... Vozvado is down and we have found another subject... Requesting backup..."

-----

Back up at the surface a radio operator kneeling beside the second helicopter glanced up at the vixen in cadet uniform and then back down to his radio "This is command, no men can be spared... You are to be re-assigned in search for the First Child. You have your orders Rederick" The vixen nodded and closed her eyes, this plan was not beyond fixing after all...

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: November 20, 2010, 06:59:28 PM »
"oh..." Emily whispered as she took the journal back "your welcome" smiling she placed it on the table beside the couch. she looked down at herself, then back at Raph, she noticed that Raph was wearing jeans and no shit..."why no shirt?" unlike other girl, the would of been blushing at a half naked male, but since Emily was an artist, she never felt bothered, but she did feel bothered by wearing the skin tight suit she was wearing " I wonder if anyone has anything comfortable?" she could smell herself, she exhaled in disgust "and a shower would be awesome"  she said to herself, slowly sitting up. she clutched her shoulder, "oooh....pain..."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:02:03 PM by Emrelda »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: November 20, 2010, 08:04:04 PM »
max looked around, all he could see was black, black in every direction, a dark set of eyes apeeared in front of him. "yonte dnotek netre onif yonte ream."(you don't know who you are.) "who are you?! where am i?! what have you done to me?!" a body started to materialise around the eyes, a darker version of himself stood there looking through him. "you don't know who you are, you can not controle us if you can not controle yourself." "answer me!!" he shouted getting back up and attacking the figure in a blind rage. the figure just grabbed him by the throught and smashed him into the ground. "i am what makes you you, i am the accumulation of your mind and soul, i am shineteki otre threnk meteniki deth! (servant to the master dark!) i am you." Max's eyes went wide open at this proclamation how could this be happening? "ii am your shadow, our power is linked together, you are only as strong as you want to be......and i can only get as strong as you need me to be. said shineteki otre threnk meteniki deth staring into Max's eyes, the dark yellows quaking in fear of the pitch black irises surrounded by the red wire like veins separating the almost black golds where the whites should have been.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: November 20, 2010, 10:08:41 PM »
Reginald, upon hearing Wren and his patients escape, shot the dog in the limo with him dead. his temper was flaring and it was becoming wild and violent. his cell phone rang, the ID made him calm down only slightly "what the hell is is Anastasia?" he barked. a low chuckle was heard on the other line "you need better security Reginald, how is it a bunch of gifted teenager were able to escape?"
he growled, not replying, she sighed on the other line "well, on another topic, I am going to the meeting you requested. I hope that the President of the U.S will buy our act"
oh ...he will... Reginald thought to himself " just be yourself toots and everything will be just fine"

Zanya was starting to cough up blood, she finally something, stopped, everything stopped...eye clouded with death, she died.

Anastasia finally arrived at the white house. many greasy politicians stared in lust as the beautiful vixen passed. she arrived at a large, oak door, someone opened it for her as she walked in, several well groomed anthro male in suits watched her in awe as she saw down in one of the seat, placing the brief case on to the table "afternoon gentlemen"
"Ms. Smith" one replied. she smiled at her fake name. Angelina Smith. finally the President came in, everyone stood up. once he sat down, so did everyone else.she thought to herselfnow...let the seduction begin