The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25388 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #345 on: November 21, 2010, 12:11:57 AM »
Oliver, actually smiled when Wren started to yell at him again. "You heard him Max, lets get back to the hideout." "Cid, grab a hold of the railing!" "You better not tip the van over, I don't have much ammo to spare for a readjustment!" In moments the van did a 180 turn and dodged the oncoming cars before sliding into an alley that just barely fit the vehicle. "When we get out of sight, we'll tell you about the 'gifted', but the original won't be here anytime soon. Gotta put another monkey-wrench in the USSA's works..."

A scrawny but tall bright green dragon, wearing faux-bifocals and formal attire, had a clipboard in hand as he waited until the vixen went inside the president's office before knocking on the door. "Mr. President, I have a form that requires your attention..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #346 on: November 21, 2010, 12:22:20 AM »
Anastasia eyes narrowed when her presentation about the U.S.S.A was disturbed, the scrawny dragon looked awfully familiar. her fox ears laid down, that her audience was turned to the dragon, she was doing so well in convincing them to fund for their secret organization. the president got up, and followed the dragon into the other room
"what is it?" he asked

Wren raised an eyebrow "what in hells name is he doing?" he asked sharply. yet a curious tone lightened it.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: November 21, 2010, 01:18:28 AM »
Oliver gestured to Jared, who cracked a smile before putting the shotgun under his seat unloaded. "Well, there are about five of us here, one is in D.C., and the other, the one who got us into the USSA base, is working closely with a certain Anastasia. But, the original was aware of the complications of having two copies with two well-informed individuals. She will only assist in small ways by offering passcodes for security doors, since her position is so vital to our counter-efforts."

The dragon presented the form, which was written by 'Angelina Smith', and showed funds from USSA for 'Extra Firepower'. "I managed to find this after looking through Ms. Smith's recent payments, since it is important that a man of your stature only meet with characters of at least a somewhat virtuous nature. After reading both regular and fine print, I was able to notice that this was payment for 'hired hands' from Russia, and some from Afganistan. I may just be your secretary, but I must advise against anything Ms. Smith has to say. Her fundings are more black market than human trade, and her 'help's arrival could cause an international incident."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:30:05 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: November 21, 2010, 01:29:14 AM »
Wren processed this information carefully. finally, after scratching his head. "one question, why now does Reginald want a team of ragtag teens when he clearly has a an army sleeping underground, waiting for the word to attack this country?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: November 21, 2010, 01:32:26 AM »
Oliver cut in before Max or Jared could even formulate a thought. "Its the reason why they were in that base to begin with, and in fifteen more minutes of tail-shaking we'll tell you the rest..."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: November 21, 2010, 03:22:50 AM »
the president rubbed his forehead, as if having a migraine "and you know this how?" he asked in irritation "Ms. Smith's presentation was clearly reasonable"

Wren eased into his chair "alrighty then" he then grinned sadistically "have fun"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #351 on: November 21, 2010, 03:23:28 AM »
Chuck's body lurched and flared with indescribable pain. His face contorted in panic as he let out another yell.
"Right now your body's adapting to the drug, which will allow you psychic control over your squad.. standard five man team from nonstandard origin. For this operation you will be co-operating with other liberated elements from the labs." A NCO droned on, decked out in special armor so he wouldn't be ripped to shreds by the power surge.

Chuck was strapped down to the medicial gurney, so he didn't flee from sheer terror, it rocked and rattled as he struggled to get free, but to no avail.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: November 21, 2010, 03:29:42 AM »
The secretary raised a brow and handed him the file, seemingly insulted at the President questioning his knowledge. "Its all on the paper, and in fairness, shes probably trying to seduce you: A married man and the cheif executive of United States of America. But, if you honestly want to take her at face value only, go right ahead."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: November 21, 2010, 04:18:45 AM »
Raphael looked at his body, "I see no reason to hide this. Besides if I had a shirt on, you wouldn't be able to see my claw marks." He gestured to the marks he made from tearing off his suit. "I was talking with Halfeb earlier and we agree that we shouldn't stay here much longer. He knows a place that we can lay low for a bit while the heat dies down. I'll see if Halfeb has any real clothes you can wear." Raphael left then to find Halfeb.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: November 21, 2010, 04:58:26 AM »
When raph left she shook her head and thought why in the world would he want me to see his claw marks... showing off perhaps?,  his scent hit her nose, it was a strong powerful scent, oddly to her it smelt amazing! shaking her head, she rubbed her nose. smelling the air again, it was gone, but her nose was back to normal a mini one? shaking her head, she felt her heart pound in her chest. hoping that was just an illusion. shaking her head she followed him slowly. looking at all the pictures...of his family, friends, but one that caught her eye was him and very pretty girl...she had the sudden urge to draw this picture of romantic tenderness... something she had always been curious about.

The President did look at the file, it did say things in very fine print, rubbing his forehead again, he gave it back "get her out of her, even if my partners disagree" he went into his oval office, quickly asking one of the assistants to get him some water and some asprin. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 05:17:57 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: November 21, 2010, 04:52:42 PM »
The secretary was able to hide his grin as he walked over to 'Ms. Smith' and kept the papers under his arm to prevent anyone else from seeing them. "The President will consider your proposal later, I must ask that you take your leave, Ms. Smith."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: November 21, 2010, 04:59:43 PM »
Anastasia was furious but she kept her cool feature, she had a feeling something was wrong, but she did pack up her presentation and left, but not right away...this time she went into the bathroom, from her briefcase she pulled out a whole new outfit,wig, and make-up....

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #357 on: November 21, 2010, 07:19:10 PM »
max sat in the darkness, still staring into the eyes of his shadow. "where are we?" "we are in you, this is your subconscious, it has been bent to the needs that i have here. you are in my home." the two sat there, mirroring each other apart from Max's lighter scales and their differant eyes. "you have much to learn and little time to learn, i shall teach you the language of shadows, with it you shall have greater controle over your gift. and once you master it and become stronger you can tame me, meaning you can call upon me to fight as i have done. for today was just a sample of our true power." "teach me.........so i can protect the others and my family." "they are our family, all of them are connected to each other. these others are connected through a bond of power and our family is connected through a bond of love, with that when you are a full power.........you could be unstopable...........
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: November 22, 2010, 04:01:56 AM »
"Go ahead and take a shower Emily. I'll find some clothes for you when you're done. We'll leave for Halfeb's secret place afterwards. Oh, and stay away from the windows, just in case." Raphael left to go find Halfeb to see if he could find out more about this haven of his.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: November 22, 2010, 04:15:07 AM »
his amazing scent hit her again, leaving her stunned for a second, she then rushed into the nearest bathroom which was down a LONG hallway. she stood in the bathroom for a minute, locking the door then undressed and began to remove her bandages. it was a small wound with a few stitches. turning on the water she looked at the shampoos. Axe, old spice, and some other male shampoo. laughing to herself and stepping into the hot water that soothed her sore muscles, she used old spice, with the old spice commercial lines in her head. she didn't care if she 'smelled' like a guy. maybe if I find something it might turn into diamonds then her thoughts drifted back to Raph, way was his scent so powerful now? when she first met him, she didn't notice anything different then from Seth or Chuck, but it was beginning to scare her. she thought that maybe the formula was doing this to her. convinced she rinsed and turned off the water reluctantly. grabbing a towel to wrap around her naked body. she stood there, unsure, she could wear the suit again but then again...it was skin tight and awkward.